Thread: Wall flower

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar

Wallflower

About a week ago I found an awsome deal on some wall flower jeans at a local Meijer store. Really cute there the curvey design with beaded butterflies on the back pockets. Yesterday I grabbed them and a black sequin tank for my ride home from work. When I got home my wife commented how cute my jeans were. I've tried to get her to dress for years in a more trendy way but she sticks to the boring teacher look. When she commented on how the jeans looked I mentioned they would look great on her and all she could reply was I can't shop where u buy your womans cloths. All I could say was well your the on losing out not me. It's not like I dress when we're together. Does anyone else's SO feel the same way and how do you make it better with out creating issues?
    Last edited by Cassandra*; 05-24-2016 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Unfinished

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a few pair of Wallflower jeans and I love them.
    Maybe she loves the teacher look the last thing I would do is bash her style.
    Maybe she has a thing about where she shops for clothes and it being a low cost big box store and a grocery is not what she considers a clothing store.LOL

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    I haven't bashed her for her style of clothing. I came out to her exactly a year ago this month and she's not really supportive of the CD thing. So lately I been a little more bold and have been wearing my jeans and she for some reason thinks she can't shop anywhere I shop. Even though I've expressed that when shopping I'm in male mode and say it's for my wife she still has an issue with it. It's not likely I'm going to wear the same cloths like at the same time. Any way I have to agree wallflower jeans are awsome. My butt looks great in my opinion and they feel so good.