Thread: What to do? What to do?

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar

What to do? What to do?

Well my SO is going away for a girls weekend. We have been working like crazy on the house but have a few things left to do.
    She suggested I have my own girl weekend and unwind. But my male self wants to finish up some things unhindered by add-ons to the project. Lol. Problem is Lee is there in the back of my head screaming, "Hey, what about me?"
    My SO tolerates these days and I think that's part of the reason she is going out, so I can relax, get girly and have some fun. Weird part of the conversation is to be careful outside because our new neighbour surprised us a while ago by popping his head over the fence to talk to us one night. We have ( for a lack of a better description) an outdoor living room complete with a TV on the lower deck. He must have heard the noise and decided this way a good time to scare the shit outta us. So much for Lee time outside.
    After writing all this, I'll have to find a way to mix and match my activities. Excitement is growing, maybe I'll go get a new outfit. Lol
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

Sounds more like you need to heighten your fence. It is very true that good fences make for good neighbors and in the case of CDer's it is more evident and prudent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Sometimes its a toss up - split wood or be Joni. Most all other activities can be accomplished en femme. Joni

the project will still be there after the weekend yes?
    But I do know how you feel, I went from a rapid final paint coat with a speed brush to skirted up and out the door by 10am, but sipping coffee at the mall at 11, I was wondering what else I could do at home.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    L A:

Have you ever done work while casually dressed? It's a bit of a different experience...

DeeAnn

Quote Originally Posted by franlee View Post
    Sounds more like you need to heighten your fence. It is very true that good fences make for good neighbors and in the case of CDer's it is more evident and prudent.
    It's already 7' with the lattice course. I looked the other day , he must have used a step ladder. He's a great guy, we help each other all the time, it would be nice to sit out as Lee and watch Canada's team take on the Red Sox Saturday but I can't take that chance now. Go Jays go!

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    L A:

Have you ever done work while casually dressed? It's a bit of a different experience...

DeeAnn
    I have but the things I need to do are outside, hence my dilemma.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Do you have blinds on the enclosed section section where the TV is?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Do you have blinds on the enclosed section section where the TV is?
    Funny you should ask. My wife texted me this morning, she is going to look for some sort of blind or drape for the 12x 14 gazebo we have out there. I love that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelakld View Post
    the project will still be there after the weekend yes?
    It will but once I start something I generally like to get it done. Otherwise I end up with almost finished jobs all over the house. Lol

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Sounds to me like it's a perfect opportunity to find balance. Work hard, but set a time limit and allow yourself a little girl time in the evening. You admit there will be jobs to be done even if you work all weekend, so make progress and give yourself a reward. Sometimes I find the process of going from 'grubby work drone' to 'as pretty as I can get' to be a great time spent.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Read only
    Lee,
    I totally sympathise with you, the jobs need doing, the logical answer is to combine the jobs with dressing, but as you say it's not as easy as that.
    I will admit I've decorated rooms dressed , after a while you tend to forget. I was painting a ceiling totally forgetting all the curtains had been removed and the people across the road had a clear view of me, the added problem was I was doing it for a friend while she was away so it wasn't even my house.
    As for the neighbour why worry if he sees you maybe wear something very sexy and scare the s*** out of him !

Another useful ploy is always leave some tools about, so if you're dressing instead of working at least it looks like you have been working or intend to.

Aspiring Member
    Hi

I have been doing some inside decorating recently with bra and boobs under drab old clothes. Saved the bits out of sight of neighbours for when the SO was away or out. As someone says you forget all about what you are wearing after a while and need to be ready to whip the boobs out of there is a caller at the front door.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Liz loves to do projects and she's just as good as any man. I try to do anything I can inside, out of sight from the neighbors to start with, that kind of pacifies me. Then the guilt kinda kicks in to get what really needs done and I get in drab and do what I need to do. I try to satisfy my urge to dress by wearing womens jeans, sandals and bra and panties underneath. Most of the time the problem is it's dirty work and I don't want to ruin my girl clothes.

You definitely need to have some dress up time to counter the pressure of 'gotta get it done ' mode.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Well I blasted through some of my list in the morning, early afternoon.
    Around Four, Lee won out. Hard to concentrate on the task at hand when a golden opportunity for dressing is staring you in the face. Started out slow with a one piece suit under a tee for a swim, watched some baseball from the pool. Seven o'clock rolled around and I went full Lee mode. Spent the whole night out here just relaxing with a few privacy additions added. A few heart stopping moments but otherwise a good night, I don't want to pack it in....
    It's been so long since Lee came out to play and it feels so good. The spare room looks like a bomb went off. Clothes everywhere. Why is it one must wear almost their whole wardrobe in one night.

It's very cool that your wife is accepting and helping you have time to yourself. As for the neighbor? To hell with them if they're popping over the fence. Don't like what you see, stay on your own damn side.