Thread: Having a CD friend how important ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar

Having a CD friend how important ?

Yesterday I had a chance to go out and meet up with a CD friend I've got here in the local area.
    My friend is a member here texted me and told she was free in the morning for shopping and lunch.
    I thought why not I had a day off and it would be fun.
    I was so right we met up at one of the local malls and made our way in and began our shopping,
    All of the SAs were just wonderful to both of us we both found a few items to try on and my friend did buy a nice pair of pants.
    We walked around a bit more and decided it was lunch time, we were welcomed at the restaurant like anyone else no stares or anything it was just normal.
    To that end here's my point for my friend and I it did feel normal just two friends having a normal conversation at lunch talking about our lives our children and yes grand children, do you feel the need to have CD friends like this? Is it important to do this sense they will be the only person that can relate to you and how you feel about this side of you?
    I know my friend has been a big help for me, finally someone to talk to who gets this part of me.
    Our families just can't put their minds around why any guy would do this and yes I get that but I feel to have a friend you can relate to is important, we as crossdressers can feel very isolated and to actually have a friend is important.
    So what about you if you could find a local CD would you like to befriend them? Is that important?
    Last edited by Rachael Leigh; 05-24-2016 at 10:55 PM.