Thread: I Feel so naughty

I Feel so naughty

This is great, I'm sitting in our shared office at home with two housemates and a friend. I'm also currently wearing my favourite blue panties and some nude tights under my trousers.
    No-one has absolutely any idea.. *sigh* If only I could just put a skirt on instead of the trousers and just be done with it. Actually if I could just take of my male self and put on a whole new girly me then life would be great.
    Wishes and wishes and wishes...
    I think I'll pamper myself tonight with a long hot soak in the bath, shave my legs, moisturise and paint my nails whilst watching CSI: Miami...

- Sophie xXx
    What's wrong with wanting to be a princess?

Sophie, sounds like a great plan of action. Did you do it? I also watched CSI Miami last night. The CSI shows are close to the top of my favourites

Jennifer, if that is you in your profile pic, you will have NO problems ... Now I am completely jealous!

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Ack!
    I forgot how bad I am painting my toenails
    Still I now have nice smooth legs and electric blue nails *grins*
    Boy did my other half pounce on me when she got back from work. I didn't get to sleep until after 1 am.
    Wohoo!

- Sophie xXx
    What's wrong with wanting to be a princess?

Quote Originally Posted by wet Jennifer
    i live at home wiv my parants (im in my teens btw) i love wearn my fave black thong under my trousers from my pic do u think id past outside my house????
    Holy crap! You are beautiful!
    I am so jealous of you!
    Seriously though, I agree. You will have NO problem passing.

Ok U!!! this sounds like a best of both worlds deal!! envy, envy, envy... wenda.

michelle marie

Thumbs up you are a hot girl

Hi jennifer
    there is no problempast as girl i know you going to have lot of men and boys truning there heads around and how old ar you becasue i got to say that you are avery cute and sexy girl love you alot mmichelle marie
    Last edited by michelle marie; 10-24-2004 at 04:58 AM. Reason: wrong title

Lesha
    Nothing like spending the day waking around in your fav pair of panties.
    Or waking up and realising you slept in a sexy little nighty. I love that naughty, cute feeling

Lesha