Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Infiltration

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sorry to crush your fantasies, Tracii. There's a reason why a number of media folks have, and continue to want, to interview me and photograph Sherry. And, why they don't most everyone else here.

You all r simply boring, everyday, CD's and TS's. While I'm a truly, unique, weirdo!

Nigella pegged it. There's nothing going on here that's all that interesting to vanillas. If trolls want something to really grab regular folks, they'll have to make it up. Pretty much like they have with the restroom thing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer

Exclamation I'm afraid that I'm afraid.

MI6 want to use the information here to black mail some political adversaries.
    you think it will work?
    are the adversarys deep in the closet?
    does there religious and intolerant wife know?
    intolerant churches out members who don't conform to social norms

these are just some of the questions.
    is their a CD,TG agenda?

you know you can see peoples profiles from searches!
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-25-2016 at 08:58 PM.

It wasn't long after I first signed on, that I started getting things from what was purported to be a young boy wanting information.
    I told him he need to go and talk to his parents.
    If you think your location is a secret, think again.
    As soon as you sign on they have your IP address and know exactly where you are.
    I'm sure there are people out there just waiting to find some scum bag trying do something they shouldn't.

I think it would be nice to know how many guys actually cross-dress. since so many of us are in the closet the so called researchers have a had a hard time getting accrete info.

When I was about 16-17 I cross-dressed with three other friends, We grew apart over the years I can say I have no idea if they still Do It.

Well for you researchers I can't wait to put on my four new dresses!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not that they would get accurate info anyway and it would be just here say in the end.
    They would just be taking a shot in the dark if they were doing an article of some sort.

Alright, I'm convinced- the next Black Helicopter that I hear flying over my house, I'm going outside and flash'em!

Banned Spammer
    See thats what I am saying you ask a question or try to convey something you notice and somebody wants to infer anyone that asks questions is some kind of conspiracy whacko.
    Other people notice it and even the mods say it does happen yet here come the people with black helicopter wise cracks.

Banned Read only
    I don't doubt there are a few of 'The Young Turks' staffers online here but they're our advocates so welcome, and drop me a PM, LOVE your youtube channel!!

As for genuine 'trolls' (I think that's the term), maybe, but having been here a while now I tend to put a lot of faith (ok, maybe 'faith' isn't the right word by definition given I have reproducible evidence) in the moderators to weed them out pretty quickly.

I genuinely feel 'safe' here, sure I'm still a little naive but I feel the moderators are a pretty darn good 'police force' for the enchanted forest!

That said I've honestly have never really experienced much negativity or been in a fight en femme yet so my pink fog glasses probably distort reality a little... mind you who would even try knocking the lipstick (chip) off my shoulder in public 😅

"Dude, I heard you were in the hospital, what happened?"

"I got hit by a...Ummm....bus, ya that's it now let it go...OK!? 😒

All humor aside. I have to ask this question. What could they possibly gain by being here? Some insight to what and how we think, is my short answer. Suppose those asking questions, are just trying to understand why we do this. Perhaps they have a friend or loved one that is dressing. They want to know more. Or they feel the draw, themselves. How are people going to discover anything, if they don't ask?

I'll take any question on if they ask me. If I can give a satisfactory answer to them, great. If not, then I'll say I can't. There is a good chance that the public in general may accept us, and not care how we present ourselves. If that would happen, I'm all for it.

Tracii, I have asked a few questions, only because I know we are all different individuals. I only know *my* experience, and want to know about others. I am not a journalist, but even if I were, what exactly are you afraid of?

Edit: But if you want me to walk around on eggshells, can I at least wear 6" heels? :-)
    Last edited by Tabitha_Sinn; 05-25-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Silver Member
    If one wants some juicy trans-incriminating material to use in a news story there are far better sites one can easily find and go to get it. Even at the most out there, this place is pretty G rated compared to plenty of other sites... seriously...

Silver Member
    It is funny, Tracii, the questions that some of us will respond to. We should have more discretion before we invest time answering involved surveys that appear questionable or pointless.

Im with marlacd 100%. If someone is doing research and using us as a smple, being ourselves will only lead to the good of the community. If, on the other hand, they are looking to portray us in a bad light, well, the media has never needed facts to do that. They can make up bad stories without going through the trouble of going fishing.

Banned Spammer
    Look I'm not asking anyone to walk on eggshells around here so lets get that straight.
    I am not afraid of anything I say on here because I have no reason to be. I am "out" so its not like my friends don't know about me LOL.
    Its just a feeling I had and I listen to my feelings and intuition. They have steered me in the right direction and saved my ass many times.
    Maybe not many of you can feel your intuition I don't know. All I know is mine sure is strong at times.

back to your OP, I feel "sometimes, but rarely", and i feel they stand out cos there's "something wrong" with the words / energy / request for info without personally divulging.

No need for worrying about conspiracies, heck perhaps the trans support laws are there to have us come out so they know who we are ;-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    . . . .

You all r simply boring, everyday, CD's and TS's. While I'm a truly, unique, weirdo!

Nigella pegged it. There's nothing going on here that's all that interesting to vanillas. If trolls want something to really grab regular folks, they'll have to make it up. Pretty much like they have with the restroom thing!
    If they are out there attempting to use this forum as a source of their research, I would hope that this is the overall message they get. We are boring, normal, run of the mill, regular bill-paying, taxpaying citizens only wanting to be happy and not trouble our families, friends or society. Sherry can be the one in the spotlight and I thank her for that "sacrifice" on her part. The rest of us can stay in the background, just like we've been for the last millennia or three.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I don't think anyone wants to troll us folks for information. There are many easier targets
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

If you are a reporter or educator and want a personal point of view, drop me a PM. If I feel safe, I'll tell you what you want to know, and probably stuff that will bore the hell out of you! If you're here to troll, sorry nicht Englisch sprechen!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Hi Tracii, Trust people an the goverment. just ask the indian's. We are now in the spotlight, the news people that are coming on our site for a GOT YOU moment are in it for the glory, of saying they are this, an that. I am saying if you can stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Do any of you feel that there are some members coming in that just seem to be here to gather information? Almost like they are writing a thesis or a news article.
    Some seem to want to draw out the kinky side or the more sexual aspects some have.
    I on occasion have been known to wear a tin foil hat (a pink one but foil hat nonetheless) and feed my inner conspiracy theorist. And I have DEFINITELY felt there are some members who join this site just for the sake of gathering information. I've seen thread starts that seem to entice the sexual-gratification /fetish dressers to respond.

I think it's completely plausible that there are people who temporarily join only to gather information and examples of sexual deviance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline85 View Post
    If someone is doing research and using us as a smple, being ourselves will only lead to the good of the community. If, on the other hand, they are looking to portray us in a bad light, well, the media has never needed facts to do that. They can make up bad stories without going through the trouble of going fishing.
    I couldn't disagree more. Like I said above, there have been thread starts that seem to have the sole purpose of enticing... almost begging, the fetish dressers to chime in. A large majority of the general public doesn't like us. So to be able to point to conversations from the publicly-visible side of this forum and say, "See! See the sexual deviance of theeeese.... these CROSSdressers?!?"
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-26-2016 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Removed comment has been posted in media, cross posting is not allowed
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Woman first, Trans second
    Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    I couldn't disagree more. Like I said above, there have been thread starts that seem to have the sole purpose of enticing... almost begging, the fetish dressers to chime in. A large majority of the general public doesn't like us. So to be able to point to conversations from the publicly-visible side of this forum and say, "See! See the sexual deviance of theeeese.... these CROSSdressers?!?"
    I don't think any external help from infiltrators is necessary to give that opinion. I also think that focusing on "sexual deviance" in that regard is only part of the issue. I think that the version of womanhood/femininity that is so often described, promoted, desired, and illustrated by people here is equally problematic for community acceptance, especially from cis women. Perhaps even moreso than the "deviance" in the long-term, as that aspect is not limited to the fetish-oriented folks.
    Last edited by Zooey; 05-26-2016 at 04:40 PM.
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Wouldn't it be funny if 99% of the members were fakes? But, if so, and if they plan to spring the trap on me or us, we can say hey, I was just faking this stuff too. But I think I'd rather be honest and admit that I truly am a girl in my heart and mind.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Banned Spammer
    I love how you guys love to make fun of what could get very serious for all of us.
    Then again there are always those that think Oh that can't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    I've seen thread starts that seem to entice the sexual-gratification /fetish dressers to respond.
    You mean like this one:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-Sissy-moniker

LOL!

Yup. That's what thread starters do - entice responses from those who have an interest in the topic, whatever it may be. Dressing for arousal is a legitimate topic - forum rules require keeping it clean.