Thread: supermodels

Aspiring Member

supermodels

Random thought. No matter what we look like dressed, most of us have one thing with supermodels. We are close to six feet tall.
    just thought to lighten things up.
    Sara.

Actually supermodels have probably made it easier for crossdressers to pass, given their boyish, slender and tall figure. The rise of the androgynous male and transgender supermodel is proof of this.

Strong and androgynous faces in modelling, thick eyebrows, along with tall, boyish and slim figures have definitely helped close the gap for many of us. Like Clodagh said too, androgynous and transgender models will only help to blur what appears male or female.

Yeah, I always looked up to those tall 5-9 guys and wished I was taller. Now I am a great height to be Allie!

I don't have anything in common with a supermodel, unless you know any that are 5ft 7" and roundish
    Jennie x

I haqve seen models over six feet, and with high heels, andhigh hair, about six feet 10. At six fet six with out shoes, i could almost, but not really pass for one! Right!!Not!

I have often wondered what was super about them.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Well being over 6 feet trust me I have nothing in common with a super model, oh how I wish.
    I just do my best to blend in

to me supermodels look anorexic and sickly. I love the plus size women and the clothes they wear look much better on them than those skinny women on the runway.

I wish I was tall, it sucks in guy mode. But that's life, in girl mode, I have heels
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Platinum Member
    When I think about Super Models the picture of the Very Beautiful Christy Brinkley comes to mind......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Being short has its perks in a lot of ways so I don't mind. It helps me blend in better.

I am lucky, I guess, I am 5'10, a good height for a man, and model height when dressed. Thinking of super models makes me think of Christy Turlington, my favorite.

Silver Member
    NFL linemen have made it easier for us to pass.

Super Models are built more like clothing store mannequins than the ordinary run of humanity. According to one site, the average is 5'9" to 6'0" tall, and weight from 110 to 130 pounds. I am slender for a male at 5'11" and 150-155 pounds, but would be a comparative moose as a female model.

Per the same site, male models average 5'11" to 6'2", and body weigh 150-170.

Banned Spammer

Exclamation a celebrity trend going around is a ConCave Stomach

with the hip bone poking out and maybe the rib bone showing in the most unhealthy. there are concave stomach tumblr websites.
    some concave stomachs are not bad but others don't look healthy.
    the desire to look like a lolita are adolescent teen.

http://concavestomachs.tumblr.com/

low BMI caution, its unhealthy.
    glad NO more Heroin Chic look,darks circles under eyes,gaunt sunken face,anorexia look.

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/low-bmi-women-7300.html

Quote Originally Posted by michelle3 View Post
    to me supermodels look anorexic and sickly. I love the plus size women and the clothes they wear look much better on them than those skinny women on the runway.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-26-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Neither the super skinny look, nor the fleshy look are very healthy. The BMI is just a rule of thumb which shouldn't be slavishly followed. Other important rules of thumb are the Hip to Waist ratio, and the Body Fat percentage.

There are a lot of skinny people, per the BMI, who have relatively high body fat percentages, and for very slender people the Hip to Waist is unreliable.

You have to combine all three to get an indication of whether a person is unhealthily skinny, overweight, obese, or in the Goldilocks Zone. And, even then, there are a percentage of people who defy the charts. There are plenty of NFL and NBA players who have very low body fat, but high BMI. Lebron James, for example is practically perfect anatomically, but his BMI at 6 foot 8 and 265 is 29.1, classified as overweight and almost obese on the scale.

Aspiring Member
    I don't think most of will ever be a stick figure like "super" models. but we probably wish we could look as good. I wouldn't mind looking like Ashley Graham. BMI is a poor indicator as it only take height and weight in to consideration.
    Sara, not a stick figure, more tree trunk.

At 5'7" and size 10, I am too short and a little too thick to be a model. Even the "catalog" models for some of the sites I order clothes from are something like 5'8" and size 2.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

I am 5 11 and 36x32x38 and am slender and my stomach is getting better. My body is quite girly, but it is hard to be as beautiful as the models are. My hair is down past my shoulders and blonde, dirty blonde. But here in Texas a tall girl is seen pretty regularly and they are as tall as me. MY ex girlfriend is 5'10 and when she put heels on was taller than me. Had no problem showing her off while out. Pretty girl. But I do go out and do not get many stares. So, yeah rock your assets and have fun.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I can copy most female looks. But, NOT those long necked, slender armed and legged models!

10349086_299480743584317_4275657581403713678_n.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The only thing I have in common with a Super Model is we both wear clothing designed for women, however, not the same size. Looking like the picture Sherry posted above is just a dream in my mind, but what a good dream. Have a great Memorial Day, my crossdressing friends.

Banned Read only
    Super Models these days are....well...Super Fluid! Check out this Duvetica piece if you haven't, boys who look like girls and girls who look like boys! EVERYONE'S tall, skinny, wearing makeup, and dressed the same...how cool is that!

https://youtu.be/1HAX0IVDnOA