Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast forms at the airport check in?

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar

Breast forms at the airport check in?

Has any one traveled with breast forms in an overnight bag and had to pass the bag through the x- ray machine? What was the outcome? I'm going to Florida for a business trip and was thinking of throwing together a few girly items for the evening while traveling in flight in guy mode. Any in sight would be great, thanks
    cassandra*:cheers

I did it once they opened the bag and then the box the forms were in and swabbed the outside the box for explosives. From then on only take them in checked luggage.

In the day...it was easier to just wear them than go through hassle of bag check woes.......the real babies now just a BLIP on the radar....lol

My problem is I'm going with a buddy of mine and his wife and I haven't told them about Cassandra. So my plan was to leave them in the pocket bra and toss some cloths in with them for just in case I want to go out by my self.

Banned Read only
    50/50 in my case. When my bag was opened, the TSA woman goes," I though they were breaststroke forms. Have a nice day"

I fly monthly and my breast forms are in my carry-on. Gets flag every time. I also am pre-check. Sometimes they don't flag it. Depends on the airport, TSA agent, temperature of the forms (have different signature weather hot or cold, and what is packed around them in the luggage. I put mine right on top so they can see them when they open the bag. If I were you and didn't want your friends to see tell them that you have to go to the restroom and that you will meet them after the security checkpoint.

Even stuff that goes through x-ray fine can be displayed by TSA if your bag is opened, randomly, or for a reason. I was on a business trip once and there was a distinct flash of pink as the suitcase was gone through. Not sure if my associate standing next to me caught that. Now anything pink goes in its own wrap.
    Every human being is the natural guardian of her own importance.
    The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.

I had to open my suitcase at Auckland airport to show the customs guy just what the hell he was looking at. I showed him and we both had a chuckle over it. On the screen they have, they do look pretty suspicious.

Ah yes, the TSA!!!!! It all depends on the airport and where you are going and where you are going from. P. I. T. A.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have had friends that have had that happen, the tsa agents have seen everything, and it is not that big of a deal as long as you are comfortable with it.

Hi Cassanda, Like Adriana said most of the older T S A that have been around awhile Ck but the new one's have to play with them. Just happen to me. Jo

Thanks ladies really appreciate the tips.

They will probably always want to look at them, they resemble plastic explosives on the x-ray.
    Lydia

"Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood."
    -Marie Curie

In April I flew from Alberta to Vegas and back, they only check one pair of my forms as they were next to some iPad and other electronic cables. Other than that they have seen it all and didn't care. I was super worried but it was very easy to fly both fully me and also in a more middle of the road look.

Fly safe and have fun.

I am a frequent flyer and usually check in my breast forms together with the rest of my femme stuff. So far I encountered only twice when the custom officer questioned me on the breast forms, I told them that they are mine and no further question when they saw the rest of the clothing, lingerie & makeup set. Probably this was not unusual for them....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    They have checked mine every time. Sometimes the chemical test takes awhile.

I suggest u go thru last, Cassie. Then, when you're flagged, tell them u need to go potty anyway and will meet them at your gate.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yep. In Wash., DC the TSA drone pulled them both out, called a supervisor and took her sweet ass time swabbing each one for explosives.
    Wasted 20 minutes and I almost missed my flight.

But, back here in Las Vegas, the nice TSA lady, while viewing the x-ray screen displaying a pair of high heels and and two perfect breasts just smiled and commented, "So, what show are you in, Hon?"

Another time when a TSA agent (DC again) couldn't seem to keep his hands off of my bra straps, I actually said, "Had enough yet, ___ ___?"

Very little love for TSA here.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

If they get flagged, you have the option to have your items checked in private.

If they are true silicone the will trigger a bad opening, if no silicone ...then they will normally not check..
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Thanks girls. I decided not to bring the forms on this trip. I still got flagged and pulled aside. It turned out my wallflower jean pockets bling was the issue. On the lighter side when pat down the female agent complimented me on my booty😀

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    from this side of the pond, what is a TSA ? new one on me.

As far as the agents checking or searching I would have thought theyd seen it all , and more, already . I always feel the only problem could be how comfortable or uncomfortable I feel.

Transportation Security Administration (TSA) responsible for all transportation security and agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security created as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attacks here.

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    thank you
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-16-2016 at 04:24 PM. Reason: no need to quote post abpve yours

It's happened to me. When they see the reinforced toes of my pantyhose when I take my shoes off, they pretty much put two and two together.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Transportation Security Administration (TSA) responsible for all transportation security and agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security created as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attacks here.
    Ok I was wondering that too. Not flown with my forms in the luggage for many years. Things have clearly changed. LoL
    Last edited by Jane G; 07-16-2016 at 10:16 AM.