Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going past, "Feeling like a woman."

Like dancing?
    Every human being is the natural guardian of her own importance.
    The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.

I feel very Pretty and Sexy but notEmbarrassed.
    But I'm very shy.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I know that when I'm getting dressed there are all kinds of tactile triggers involved in the process. Rolling on stockings, putting on a bra, the whole change in posture with breasts and heels. Makeup is a pain in the ass that I would prefer to avoid but the visual is so feminine. It's a grand experience in feeling like a woman. But it's of my own design. And, I'm definitely a male.

Quote Originally Posted by Petra1 View Post
    For me, it hasn't been about feeling like a woman so much as it is about feeling what it's like to experience different things with breasts. I don't know why but I've always been obsessed with breasts. Sometimes I wonder if I don't have breast envy in the way that women have penis envy.
    OH,my! Are you ME?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry , When I see that pretty lady in the mirror smiling at me it just makes me feel wonderful

All I know is that it's just who I am and it's just what I do......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hello all y'all
    A perfect thread for me this morning, thanks for everyone sharing.

I will throw my 2 cents in.

I feel like me.

When I was a kid, I did not know why others did not make fun of me, or question my sexuality, because inside it felt like I was so feminine compared to the boys I experienced. I was also fascinated by females from a very early age. Why were they treated differently, why did they wear different clothes. I was very good athletically and did a bunch of sports and felt very good on a team of boys, but I often felt very different inside than what I experienced of the male culture on the outside.
    It was not until my twenties that I realized why no one had figured me out. Apparently, on the outside, I presented masculine and heterosexual. By that time I had been secretly CDing for most of my life and often fantasizing about being a woman out in the world. In my thirties, I did some "men's work" and finally felt like I could, when necessary, experience myself as a man and fit in with other men because I really was one. It did not make me more feel more masculine or male, I just learned how to look for the masculinity and maleness inside me and play the role. Now in my late 40s, I am finally getting a chance to learn how to play female. I have dreamed about it for decades. When I really pay attention, I can feel the female inside of me just like I learned to feel the male inside of me (either I am delusional or I am transgendered in some very real way.) While I feel the "her" inside, it seems like I am discovering how to be "her" outside just as much as I learned to be "him" outside. At the same time, when I do see her smiling back at me in the mirror - looking like the her I have always felt inside me- with make up, long hair and women's attire - I feel deeply happy!!

Do I sound confused...check back in with me in a couple years and maybe I will know more.

I feel like me, which seems to be like a very small set of the population, so, I am so glad that there are a some of you like me around here..... - twin spirited, gender fluid, gender neutral - these are the labels that most seem to fit.

So glad to be able to be as honest as I can be here. If you resonate with what I have described please let me know. I could use some feelings of "not alone" right now.

Peace
    Stevie
    Last edited by St. Eve; 05-30-2016 at 08:10 AM.

Aspiring Member
    There have been times I've been dressed fully as a male (except perhaps for a pair of panties) but never felt more feminine. That came from being accepted into the "sisterhood" as if I was a woman. Once it was a restaurant meal with a supplier that happened to be three 20-something to 40 something women (I was about 50 at the time). The conversation quickly came around to girl talk, stuff and intimacies I've never heard a woman share with a man: their sex lives, their periods, childbirth, fantasies. It just made me feel so accepted afterwards.

Another time was similar. A friend had a bunch of us, with wives, over to his place. My wife was working so was not with me. He was showing us his man-project in the garage (restoring a vehicle). Frankly that sort of thing really bores me. So I thought I'd take my leave and went upstairs to say goodbye to the girls but they kept me chatting with them for quite a while, thrilled that one of the "men" showed more interest in them than the man-project (interestingly, the man-project guy and his wife divorced soon after). Again, mostly girl-talk.

Sometimes, even in male mode, I find myself adopting, unconsciously, female sitting postures when in a social context (legs crossed, etc.)

Presenting physically is one thing, but truly feeling womanly is, I think something hard-wired between the ears. These are events that have had me questioning my true gender more and more.