Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever feel like being dominated by a man when dressed?

Ever feel like being dominated by a man when dressed?

I have this weird desire to be dominated by a man when dressed.
    I want to loose control and have someone take over me.....forbid use me.
    I guess I enjoy feeling vulnerable.......in skimpy dresses and high heels.
    Anyone share this feeling?

Yes. All the time :-) You're definitely not alone :-)

It really makes you feel very feminine, doesn't it?

Sexually, I am submissive. Being dressed and dominated by a man just takes it over the top!

Missed that one.
    Wouldn't mind if one took me to dinner and romanced me though.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Not really. This "damsel" is never in distress nor do I feel the need for a man to dominate me. The feelings should be mutual the way i see it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes! it's a regular fantasy of mine.🌺

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

It's also a fantasy of mine to be sexually dominated by a strong woman while en femme🌺

I would love to be dressed in my fine lingerie and dominated by a woman, love to be submissive.

Some people have this feeling all the time. Being a submissive in a sexual sense is incredibly exciting and erotic for some people, whether they are cross dressers or not. For some subset of cross dressers this can be a major part of their sexual identity. It isn't weird, just part of the incredible diversity of us humans. Personally, I enjoy being in this role very much. If you want to safely explore this find a really good dominatrix. Not your stereotyped whips and leathers kind, but one who knows how to get into your mind. That is where the real pleasure lies.

You're not alone, I feel the same way when I'm dressed. Even if I'm not dressed I'll often want a man around me, even if it's just to hold hands, shower or sleep with. I've been with men who take control and dominate me, I've experienced this while dressed too and it's even better. That vulnerable and submissive feeling is highly desirable and even addictive to me. The experience of being treated like a woman by a proper man is something I love, it's definitely alot more different than being in the male role, it's the opposite. Rather than being in control or dictating what is going on you're the opposite, you're receiving instead of giving and right now I prefer that.

I didmeet a man who answered my ad four years ago or so, twice, but I would not spend all night in bed with him. I never took my dress off, just modeled, had legs massage. He did not want to meet a third time, because i guess i just was not willing to do more. But, i did enjoy it, have that desire some, but not with just any guy. I would be more submissive with a guy or a woman. I feel like a predator if i am the opposite.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 05-27-2016 at 11:00 AM.

Yes, by multiple men at once.

Aspiring Member
    Ironically enough, I consider myself more submissive as a male partner, and would probably be more of a dominant while crossdressed, even in a strictly theoretical situation involving a male partner. Which is slightly sad considering that the stereotypical image of the dominatrix doesn't seem to get the prettier clothes. To be submissive (mental rather than physical) to a woman while crossdressed would be fairly interesting, although one of my fantasies does involve a ball gown / wedding dress with lots of fabric, if only because it keeps me out of reach. And I'll leave it at that.

Dom/Sub is a sexual fetish which knows no gender boundaries. With very few search skills it's easy to find stories, photos, and classified ads posted by six foot tall, two hundred pound plus, hairy males who are seeking to be dominated by men and/or women. If you enjoy being Sub, and if the wearing of skimpy dresses and high heels enhances the experience, then go for it.

There are eight million reasons to crossdress in the Naked City, and this is just one of them.

The more I transition to my en femme side the less submissive I'm becoming because most guys that say they are Dom really have no clue what they are doing. I've had many female subs over the past decade so I make sure to use my knowledge and experience to teach men that a Dom is merely a tool for the journey and the sub is actually the one in control. I make sure we are clear that once a session is over, it's over. The illusion of power can fool someone that they are in charge of dominating your life. I'm a grown man and dont need some guy bossing me around while I'm grocery shopping. Always set boundaries and only sub for someone you trust and always always always have safeguards in place so they know not to get cute. Once your Dom is properly trained, have a ball lol.

I have had the same desire at times. I would love to go out on a date as a female get to know each other better, start a relationship and be a female in sexual ways for him

I would love to have an experience like this. I'm bisexual and have been with men before, but not when en femme.

All the time. Didn't always feel that way,but over the last few years the desire to be with a man & woman while dressed has become more & more intense. Maybe some day the fantasy will become a reality. I'm not getting any younger,so hopefully sooner rather than later

Well said Kylie. Fantasy is one thing but sensible boundaries are important.🌺

I think I'd like to see if they could romance me first. Then we'd go from there. I'd like to know someone first. To many crazies out there.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Of all the men I've been with, only one really controlled what we did and I must say I enjoyed it. I would really like a woman to dominate me more so than a man, however, I'm reluctant to submit to my wife for fear of the awkwardness after the fact.

Non-binary/Questioning
    Quote Originally Posted by yidnah87 View Post
    I would love to have an experience like this. I'm bisexual and have been with men before, but not when en femme.
    Agreed. This is something I'd like to try, dressed or otherwise (but it would be particularly interesting while dressed, I admit). I do tend to be on the submissive side, but not in the full-on D/s sense.

I think the desire to be the softer, more submissive partner sexually and in interpersonal dynamics is pretty common, although certainly not universal, among TGs. It certainly is that way for me. But in my experience, which is admittedly rather limited, the reality does not often match the desire. Even if you're just looking for a down-and-dirty sexual encounter, few men possess the inclination, imagination and/or finesse to make it a truly satisfying experience, and that sad fact is exponentially more true if you want it to be one aspect of a well-rounded relationship. If your fantasy is just to be used and kicked to the curb, that's easy enough to find, but if you want more, well, good luck with that.

I am very submissive when dressed. I have had one encounter where I allowed a man to control & dominate me. It was a wonderfully fun experience. He pretty much took control of everything and my mindset was to do the best I could to please him. I would do it again with the right guy.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

It's all fun and games until someone gets handcuffed. I would like to see how many of you could handle it. Note differences: Submissive, subservient, slave, Gorean type slave, collared. 50 Shades of Grey is child's play. I think Harlequin romances are closer to your fantasy
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-27-2016 at 05:59 PM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

To add further to my comments in my starter thread here.
    I have ventured out occasionally fully en femme. I tend to drive to parts of town that my friends/colleagues/family don't visit often to lessen the chance of a run-in. Although I guess they can identify me by my car plate.
    As I am a small asian, I tend to pass more easily when dressed. I do tend to be overtly girly in my attire, sometimes edging towards sexy but not in a "working girl" kind of way, just short dresses, halter tops , heeled sandals, thin maxi-dress ect.
    I have had a few cat calls, men asking me for numbers and men tailing me too. I am afraid to chat as my voice my send them packing...
    I must admit those cat calls do really make me excited and I feel I want to loose it right there.
    I have had an elderly men (probably with poor eye sight-asking if I want to go somewhere with him- I smiled all day).
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-02-2016 at 01:37 PM. Reason: word filter

I have no problem being with a man while dressed. I've been with one in panties. but not dominated. I'm not into that kind of stuff. I'm more of a equal type partner when it comes to men and women