Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever feel like being dominated by a man when dressed?

It depends what you mean by dominated. I do love being passive and losing control when with a man. It's a delicious experience! I don't want to be tied up though.
    I'm always a woman!

I would love to have a man dominate me in everyway but I would love a woman to do the same....

I do have a desire to be treated like a women by a nice man though.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I personally feel more submissive when dressed so a man being more dominant is part of the fantasy.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Yep for sure I can relate to this as a fantasy. Shame about real life sometimes but there you go.

Yes, with the right man. Since I'm Bi-sexual if he were gentle, he could do anything he wanted.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Girl View Post
    It depends what you mean by dominated. I do love being passive and losing control when with a man. It's a delicious experience! I don't want to be tied up though.

You're right it is delicious

Omg yes! And let me tell you. It's an amazing experience!

For me that's the point of dressing. I'm submissive and like aggressive, dominant men.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    It's all fun and games until someone gets handcuffed. I would like to see how many of you could handle it. Note differences: Submissive, subservient, slave, Gorean type slave, collared. 50 Shades of Grey is child's play. I think Harlequin romances are closer to your fantasy
    Handcuffs are a plus, but not too ruff, please.
    Every inch a lady!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No way I would want to be dominated by anyone.
    I find the whole thing a very strange kink but if it turns you one then its all good.

As long as he is not abusive, yes, being dominated my a man is a fantasy of mine. He's the man, I'm the woman and I submit to him. Just a fantasy, don't think it will ever come true.

I see a huge variance here. And I also see what I think is more mind fantasy than hopeful reality. Words like "Not too abusive" come up and I have to remind everyone who wants to live this fantasy that boundaries need to be set early and reinforced and revised often. I wasn't being flip with my post. Too many subs have ideas and then find out those are better left in the mind. You can get hurt or even worse "gone" in a heartbeat. There must be total trust between Dom and sub. Something many here seem to have issue with. There can be NO secrets that could lead to injury. I am all in favor of fantasy. In fact I wrote a short novel that would be considered a "bodice ripper". I also live the lifestyle on occasion and what works for me would be unbearable for most of you and I am very vanilla in that world.

I say, if you want to live your fantasy, go for it but plan ahead and make sure you have someone you trust implicitly.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Well said Lorileah.

No.
    Joni

I won't have a man control me in any mode.

I sometimes have that desire or a Dom woman but I also like to be the dominant one do I guess I go back and forth.

Having been bullied as a child because my fundamentally easy-going, independent, and non-confrontational nature made me an easy target for the macho jocks with "issues", as well as having had to continually lock horns with A-type testosterone-fuelled knuckle-dragging Neanderthal @ssholes and assorted other sociopaths during my years in the Corporate world, I learned at a very early age to stand up for myself and will not allow myself to be dominated by ANY man - PERIOD!

For me a fantasy not a everyday thing. I am very independent and would never let someone control me. Just a fantasy.

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    Interesting comments by Lorileah but certainly for some of us, not entirely correct about the fantasy side. I have played the Dom female in one relationship. At first I wasn't too sure but if i were to be honest, it was actually fun. He loved the bossy woman giving instruction and I got exactly what I wanted because I told him !

I too could write stories about it and I can assure you, fact is often stranger than fiction

I really like the Dom role!!!

Leslie, Your post reminds me of my being the baby of the family, and picked at, and dominated by aggressor types all my life, and becoming paranoid of it, and I refuse to dominate anyone now. Maybe one reason no woman wanted to marry me. I was too passive, or passive aggressive after so much from brothers, and bullies in school, and work places. I had one bully type dom answer my ad on an adult friend site, and i put a block on him right away. Being treated like a lady, and being dom abused are two different things, in my book.

I might have caused some confusion when I started this thread.
    What I really mean is "dominated" not abused.
    These are two very different scenes.
    To me abused would be things like making me do "disgusting" things that I do not like (e.g. involving human waste products or harming me physically).
    Dominated to me would be like taking control of me during intimate times. Perhaps making me dress provocatively when going out. Me serving him during a massage. Him tying me up during intimate times. Even exhibiting me in lingerie when strangers are around.
    I hope this does not make me seem like a weirdo.....or psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    As long as he is not abusive, yes, being dominated my a man is a fantasy of mine. He's the man, I'm the woman and I submit to him. Just a fantasy, don't think it will ever come true.
    Never say never Donna. You can find decent men online, you just have to do a lot of screening, if they're willing to chat for awhile and meet without any promises of anything happening are what you need to look for (among other things). And reality is better than fantasy.

I love it! But not exactly being dominated. Submitted? Yes, but I don't like anybody force my will or control me.
    With a man I'm bottom and not doing in details the role of a woman in sex with a man is delicious, even thought on positions where women has control....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Quote Originally Posted by Yinlingyen View Post
    What I really mean is "dominated" not abused.
    These are two very different scenes.
    To me abused would be things like making me do "disgusting" things that I do not like (e.g. involving human waste products or harming me physically).
    and to many women being abused would be being "forced" to do things like stay home, not speak, having a husband who is not there.

Go up and reread what I said. I think I know what you mean because that is the base tenet in BDSM relationships. Setting, sticking to and respecting boundaries. That requires a partner who will adhere to your requests and not overstep. But it is a two way street. It is communication. I see your desires as what many romance books tout as how life (and especially love) should be. The strong male, controlling the innocent female. It doesn't make you weird. All fantasy removes mores that you have to adhere to in real life. You use humiliation as an example. Public exhibition, which is socially wrong and legally wrong, but you are "forced" to do it. You say domination. Many say that is abuse (women who are put on display by men often has an under current of physical or mental abuse).

Don't give up your fantasies. They make your life more fun. BUT if somehow you step into the world of BDSM know that a real Dom won't force you into anything. You set boundaries, you control those boundaries. This is all great if you use it as play and I even know some people who live the lifestyle, but they have "rules". I don't think many here, in real life situations, would accept a Dom/sub relationship for more than play.

I have written stories and books that your fantasy would fit. Harlequin Romances made millions on it. Enjoy your imagination, it makes life bearable
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaLouiseScott View Post
    Interesting comments by Lorileah but certainly for some of us, not entirely correct about the fantasy side. I have played the Dom female in one relationship. At first I wasn't too sure but if i were to be honest, it was actually fun. He loved the bossy woman giving instruction and I got exactly what I wanted because I told him !

I too could write stories about it and I can assure you, fact is often stranger than fiction
    Hi, Samantha! I, and maybe many others, would love to read your stories. Please share with us.