Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ever feel like being dominated by a man when dressed?

I have this fantasy, but it's both men and women. The CEO at work is a woman. I am so attracted to her. She's not that good-looking but is powerful. I want to be her housewife. I also fantasize about being a woman with men. Being an "actual woman" with all the parts, etc. If I had a magic lamp... Someone mentioned romance novels. I've looked at the covers and wished I was the girl. If I wasn't married, I just might try it, girl bits or not.
    Last edited by AmandaM; 07-03-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Reality Check
    Do you think women desire to be dominated by men? Do you think they want to be "used" by men?

I don't think you know or understand women very well.

Yes! All of the time that I'm dressed as a woman I wonder what it would feel like to be totally dominated by a real man. I have often dreamed of being a submissive person in a love affair.

Absolutely not...especially in this world of psychos using handcuffs, whips, and chains. Mutual submission is much better than dominance.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Not at all.

My late boyfriend was a very dominate male and I gratefully allowed him to be the dominate figure in our relationship within reason. There are some lines you do not cross with me and he knew and respected those lines.

simply...yes
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I fantasize about this exact thing on a constant basis!

OK, This a little different. No, just the opposite, I feel like I want to be the dominant ( to a man or woman ) when I am dressed.

My wife and I were active in a BDSM lifestyle for a long time. She was always the dominant, until health and other life changes took place.
    We have been out for a long time now, and I think my wife's acceptance of my dressing have resulted partly because of this. One of our good friends accompanies us from time to time on our outings, she also had my wife dominate her in the past. We have had a conversation about the what if's of visiting the bdsm scene again, both of us would be interested in doing so, b ut from the top this time. As for me only as a Domme.

Silver Member
    Here, on the forum.

No, not dominated. My fantasies would be more in the romantic, sensual, and hot department.

Having been active in BDSM as a Dom (not so much these days), my preference would be to submit to a woman, who would dress and dominate me.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

I've thought about it a lot. When I really think about being loved by a man it only occurs when I'm presenting as a real woman.

I love having a man that is a gentleman but at the same time knows what he wants. I need to feel secure in his arms and when I do I trust him with everything and anything.