Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am now the wife

i am now the wife

hi girls , just got married and my new wife has made me the wife, in the relationship, she controls the sex and im submissive , she now has me dressing fem 24/7 I wear girdles , and bras all the time now and she seems to love being the boss and having me be the typical wife in the marrage even when it comes to sex she is the male and for once I really love being the female part , thanks girls love lynda

You must have a pretty male wife. Kinda cool. I wonder how long you will like it. Or maybe it is what it is. It must be fun for you.
    Part Time Girl

I would say it is a rather rare, but fortunate for you. There are always ezceptions to the traditional roles.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    So how did this work, we all wonder? Was thus all planned before the wedding? Who brought up this possibility first? Sounds like it would be a big step for both of you.

Congratulations, you are getting to do something that I would love to do. Please keep us posted on how well it all works out

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like a fetish dream come true? What is it they say? Be careful what u wish for?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My GF is more "butch" than I am so I guess I wear the skirt and panties in this relationship! She is not acceping but oh well!!!!!

:background music: Leave it to Beaver.

The wife....hmmm, get up earlier, make breakfast and coffee. Clean kitchen and then rest of house, go shopping for food, come home cook dinner, clean floors, get kid from school, keep kids busy after school, make supper, wait til "husband" gets home, have drink ready, have dinner, listen to how bad the "Johnson Account is and how he was on hold for 30 whole minutes and missed the lunch meeting, watch TV-Big Valley, Bonanza, The Fugative, put kids to bed, snuggle to husband who has no intentions of snuggling back, go get ready for bed, get in bed, start reading book, NOW husband wants to snuggle (and more) , put down book, 30 seconds later he's done, rolls over starts snoring, you're awake now, grab book again, finally fall asleep at midnight after setting alarm for 6...

Rinse repeat.

yeah that's the life
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I've always dreamed of meeting someone that would let me be the wife, and everything that comes with it. I be a more modern wife, probably get a job rather then a fulltime housewife. Then coming home, cooking meals, doing wash, house cleaning and just being with the person I love. You're so lucky Lynda to have meant someone that will allow you to do all that. I've been married twice and approached my wives with the idea, guess that's why I'm single now?

Banned Read only
    Cool story, hon! How do you explain this to your friends, family, and (presumably) former employer and coworkers. Does she find the demands of a 24/7 D/s relationship to be taxing? What kind of limits are in place.

And most importantly, why in the world is she allowing you enough time to post this? You DO have permission to post, right? Were it me, there would be some harsh consequences for that if you didn't have permission first.

I'm sure you understand.

WOW I should be so lucky Lynda.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    "Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought this would happen to me but, ..."

I think you forgot this part

My wife and i tried this when i got laid off back in April. Just at home, around other people we would switch back. After a month or so we realized you cant fit a square peg into a round hole. I havent dressed in a few weeks, it's hard as shit being a wife.
    Be careful of the toes you step on today, for they could be connected to the asses you kiss tomorrow.

Banned Read only
    Lynda,
    I'm only a couple of years off you and couldn't believe what you wrote. It sounds wonderful if that's what you want but after thirty years of being self employed I'm not that submissive but I would love to be a female companion. At the moment I do all the cooking, cleaning, washing and the rest because my wife still works. I hope your new marriage keeps on working and you continue to enjoy your new way of life .

It's great to hear that sex does come into the equation not matter what form it takes, it's something I wish my relationship still had.

I would like to say I h
    Ave been out to my family and friends for over a year with mixed results some accept me some don't it's not easy second I have no job ,I am retired and really I find it easy to pass as a women or at lease blend in when you're in your sixties,maybe people just don't look are care about an old broad ,like me thanks girls love you Lynda

Hi Lynda, I too am a house wife, my wife wants me to be a female more then a male. She will tell people we meet about me. She all so tells them she is 65 % male an I am 65 % female so it works out good. She hates house work , cooking unless its a dish she like. House cleaning forget about it, she tell her friends that I am a better house cleaner then her. At 75 why should I complain I love my part in life an it works for us.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    :background music: Leave it to Beaver.

The wife....hmmm, get up earlier, make breakfast and coffee. Clean kitchen and then rest of house, go shopping for food, come home cook dinner, clean floors, get kid from school, keep kids busy after school, make supper, wait til "husband" gets home, have drink ready, have dinner, listen to how bad the "Johnson Account is and how he was on hold for 30 whole minutes and missed the lunch meeting, watch TV-Big Valley, Bonanza, The Fugative, put kids to bed, snuggle to husband who has no intentions of snuggling back, go get ready for bed, get in bed, start reading book, NOW husband wants to snuggle (and more) , put down book, 30 seconds later he's done, rolls over starts snoring, you're awake now, grab book again, finally fall asleep at midnight after setting alarm for 6...

Rinse repeat.

yeah that's the life
    Wonderful! You forgot the pearls and heels.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha Marie View Post
    ...it's hard as being a wife.
    Now that part I believe.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-02-2016 at 03:45 PM. Reason: word filter

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    "Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought this would happen to me but, ..."

I think you forgot this part
    Exactly what I was thinking

I believe Lynda, or rather I believe that Lynda looks at her marital situation that way. But, I wonder if Lynda’s wife looks at it differently.

If you were to ask my SO, he would say that I make a lot if not most of the daily decisions. But, I do so because my SO can’t be bothered. When we go on a trip he doesn’t seem interested in getting into all the detailed planning, whereas I love to do it. And so we’re well matched. The same holds true for dinner. If I ask what he would like, he can never think of anything and so I decide. The same holds true for how we might spend a Saturday night, how we might landscape the yard, how the bathroom should be remodeled. My SO prefers to occupy his mind with other things than the planning of daily life.

My SO would be honest if he framed it like Lynda and said that I wore the pants in the family. lol. But, I don’t see it that way at all. I used to consult with him on every little thing until I realized that it takes a load off his mind when he is not bothered with it all. But when he does want to go somewhere or do something a certain way, then of course we do what he wants.

As to Lynda’s wife making Lynda wear bras and girdles, my SO also is completely free to dress when she likes. But that’s because I don’t like to constrain my SO. Still, when my SO chooses to not dress I do not force him to dress (although I might ask sometimes if he would like to go out and do something dressed) but if he is not in the mood I am fine with that. So I’m guessing that if Lynda decided she didn’t want to dress on any given day, Lynda’s wife would be fine with that too.

Does Lynda do housework? Good for Lynda, along with everyone else who keeps their house clean. But does this mean that the person doing the housework is a wife? Not if you ask all the guys out there who also do household chores and who cook.

And as to the bedroom, it would be interesting to hear Lynda’s wife’s take on their sex life, to see if she believes that she is taking on the male role and that Lynda is the wife. Or, they may well have a domme/sub bedroom relationship, but so do lots of other couples even when the crossdressing doesn’t enter into it.

We can all frame any situation any way we want to and if Lynda & wife are happy, that’s all that counts.
    Reine

I think I envy you, Linda. Just enjoy life. Does your wife consider you and treat you as a woman while making love? Does she call you female names and use female pronouns for you during intimacy? Does she dress as a man?

"if Lynda & wife are happy, that’s all that counts"

To be more precise, that's Almost all that counts. What also counts a lot is not hurting anyone. That goes without saying, but it does get overlooked too often, I think, so I like to say it anyway sometimes.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Hi girls ,I lam happy at the moment
    ,Trying to enjoy life ,it. gets complicated sometimes,but we get through .my wife doesn't wear men's clothing and as far as our sex life .all I will say I am. Very submissive.the rest is only shared by us. thanks for your comments love talking with all of you. love peace Lynda

My Polar Bear is disabled. I have to do all the domestic stuff that a wife normally does