Thread: Watching Women

Watching Women

Pretty sure there is some old thread on this... But the gals at the ballpark all seem to have someting going on. So methinks... she's pretty, where did she get that, and why can't I pull it off? Regardless, love seeing the ladies....inspirational
    Wish I could roll like this every day.

Nice pass time. . You do know that gals watch guys too, right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Nice pass time. . You do know that gals watch guys too, right?
    You are correct on that, Kate. Also, most surveys indicate that when girls dress-up they are more concerned about what other women think about their appearance than what men think. They know that all they have to do to attract men is to be female.

Yes they do but not me so much. Besides, I'm still spoken for.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    You are correct on that, Kate. Also, most surveys indicate that when girls dress-up they are more concerned about what other women think about their appearance than what men think. They know that all they have to do to attract men is to be female.
    Very true. Women can be very judgmental and are quick to tear each other apart for their appearances, choices, where they shop, etc. Mostly at the office. And mostly a product of low self-esteem. Women are their worst self-critics anyway, and if they're having a bad day, they'll often look around to see who is "worse" than they are, lol. So we'll typically dress up just to avoid the commentary and stares, because "omg, I can't believe she walked out of the house looking like THAT" or one I heard often from one individual at work "she really needs to be nominated for what not to wear, because some of the stuff she wears is ridiculous" or "she is too big to pull off wearing those pants" or "do you think she even wears a bra? I don't want my boobs looking like that. I'm surprised she doesn't trip on them." Some can be very very very cruel.

I once read somewhere that women dress sexier when their ovulating. Could be - when I worked in an office environment I noticed that some of the girls would sometimes wear more revealing clothes for no apparent reason.

Either way, I've always been a girl watcher. Yet I learned long ago that staring isn't appreciated!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Yes, Ressie, stare too long, and a pissed boyfriend or husband, or cop may pay a visit.

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    I definitely watch the girls.

Definitely a case of don't want to be with you I want to be you

An excellent example, today at work one of the ladies had some gorgeous eye make on. She had managed to get colour right around her eye. Guess what my look was for tonight

Yes, that is definitely me. In the beginning I would star like a deer in headlights, but I have gotten comfortable enough to ask where and how. The prevents me from going through extreme anxiety trying to find and figure out how.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

The best days of woman watching I've had were in Europe and Asia. Wow. Women in Europe and Asia put way more effort into it.. almost as much as us !! In Copenhagen it seemed like every block had a lingerie store. No wonder the Danes are so happy.
    Every human being is the natural guardian of her own importance.
    The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.

Well, I confess that is my mayor weakness, to watch women.
    I come from a country where men on the street turn back their heads to watch womens butt. I was one of those up to the day i was coming back from a stay 6 months in Maryland, where almost nobody does it, or at least I didn't see anybody do that, so I was on the Miami airport walking to take my next fly when a gorgeus blond was walking against me and the guy walking in front of me turns his head to see her back. That look so ugly for me but when I ask the guy where he's from, he was a compatriot. So that day I learn not to do it.
    Lately I've been thinking on why I love too much to watch women and getting more into this style of life I learn that is because I want to be and look like them.
    I'm not afraid to say it, I would like to be a woman...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

When I watch ladies, I do it to learn mannerisms and clothing styles. Always have, I guess I always will.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

I watch women. I try not to be a creep. I like to imagine how their clothes would look on me. I also watch them because I like women.🌺

Quote Originally Posted by Candice June Lee View Post
    When I watch ladies, I do it to learn mannerisms and clothing styles. Always have, I guess I always will.
    Yes, that is me also!

Cool on the replies , there is always somethimhg to be learned

I watch and learn all aspects of the female at times. I see outfits and wonder how they will fit on me at times. There have been times that I see a beautiful female and wish that was me. men in general can be assholes and all they care about is if they can have sex with them some men don't know how to treat a lady right way

I love to see a woman that is dressed up. A beauty to behold indeed. I think that is why we actually try to emulate them. I must say though that the younger girls dress up often and we can't emulate those. They are so beautiful. But we can dress well and be happy.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Correct....
    It has been shown that most females dress for / to impress other females but, most men dress also dress to impress females.

Yes, I watch women . First of all because I I find them pretty and if you do not stare at them and make them uncomfortable it just normal.
    Secondly, because, as a crossdresser they are also prime examples for fashion style or makeup.
    Since I met my girlfriend and started to crossdress, I more and more watch them as examples for inspiration. as said earlier, girls are used to watching each other to take examples and unfortunately also to criticize.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

You are correct on that, Kate. Also, most surveys indicate that when girls dress-up they are more concerned about what other women think about their appearance than what men think.
    While this is partly true, when a woman is out hunting for a guy on a night out at the club, she's primarily picking out the outfit that will get her the most MALE attention.
    They know that all they have to do to attract men is to be female.
    However, what she wears, and how she wears it, will make a huge difference in whether a guy picks her or the girl next to her. The most beautiful women in the world will not be chosen if wearing one of those islamic black sheets and a burka, and an average girl, dressed to the nines in an oufit that compliments her best, will.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I just watched "The Danish Girl" with my wife the other day. (amazing movie) I really loved the scene where he went to the peep show just to watch the girl dance and emulate her feminine. moves and she was a straight-up goddess as well!

I read in some place here about the book "she's not here" I life between two genders by Jennifer Boylan. An awesome true biographical book, something like the movie Nicky mention.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION