Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Costume crossdressing?

I'm sure they loved the costume!...when I go out en femme for Halloween myself and other t-girls get a good amount of attention p.s. perhaps you'll dress up again for Halloween?
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaG View Post
    I've dressed up like a french maid for a few parties now.

Attachment 261774Attachment 261775
    Very nice Lydia!!

I hope they have a car show locally on Halloween and have a costume contest. I will be a Car hop.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I have a French maid's costume but recently purchased a Princess Leia costume. I haven't had the chance to wear the Princess Leia costume but looking forward to it very much!

I tried to upload a pic of me in my dirndl costume but the pic shows sideways...help!

Great costume Lydia,.🌺

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Maid, housekeeper, schoolgirl, cheerleader, waitress, buxom business lady, sissy, repair girl, etc...

Sometimes I think it's all about the costumes.

D2.jpgS4.JPGT8.JPGunnamed.jpg
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    I tried to upload a pic of me in my dirndl costume but the pic shows sideways...help!
    Are you using Windows, Nikki? Just go to your picture file in Explorer, and right click on the picture you want to rotate to the proper perspective. You can rotate clockwise or counter-clockwise. And I believe it will save it again as properly rotated. Now just go back in and choose your picture again.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Banned Read only
    I'd kill to have virtually any of the DC heros costumes. Maybe some day.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I have a French Maid costume, a leather maid dress, and a couple combinations of cheerleader outfits/uniform. Someday want to go to a Halloween party as a cheerleader!
    cheerleader3.jpg

I would love to try on a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I have posted pics as cop, nurse, and Doctor - does that count?
    As sexy cop
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...7&d=1457837246
    Hugs, Ellen

When I first began cross dressing, I tried to look like as much as possible like girls I thought were really pretty and sexy. Also my first time out dressed full fem was for a Halloween party. I was in costume. Anytime after when I tried to look like well known female. I felt I was in costume.

Then there was times I just tried to get the best look I could without trying to look like someone else. I guess I wouldn't consider that a costume.

Aspiring Member
    I made my initial debut as a cross dresser at a costume party.

I went as Charley's Aunt

Ever since that time I thoroughly enjoyed cross dressing as a woman.

Photomerge Martha As Charley's Aunt.jpg

Everyone thought that I was a woman. Also everyone loved my dress. I do too!

Ever since fully accepting that this is who I am and telling my SO everything, I have wanted to do a batgirl costume. Batgirl is by far my favorite female character that I would love to give it a shot at but unfortunately the costumes they make for her are either the really sexy crappy ones or really high priced, don't know what your getting, ones.

I ordered the Yvonne Craig 1966 batgirl costume, which wasn't cheap but sure as the hell was when I got it. I sent it right back. I asked a online friend who is into cosplay big time if she could make a batgirl costume, her or her husband , but they haven't gotten back to me yet about it so I will wait or see if i can piece it together one part at a time.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I just put on a French Maid outfit sometimes when I'm cleaning huose.Hugs
    Angie

I did a nurse one Halloween and won second prize.1992(10) Halloween Nurse 06.jpg
    Last edited by BarbraAnne; 05-29-2016 at 07:42 PM. Reason: posting in wrong comment
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

No, I've never done any "costumes" but i would like the chance to so some SciFi themed Crosplay.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

This is actually my main expression of crossdressing, particularly southern belle/Victorian gowns.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    I enjoy doing vintage costumes from past decades (usually victorian era, 50's, 60's, and 80's). I tend to wear them to many fun events and historical sites atleast once a month. Check my past posts for all the fun I have in these vintage outfits. I don't do characters though, I present myself in the eras.
    P.S. I got a fun dressing up event this weekend, in which I will share shortly after.
    Victorian gowns FTW!

Anything with corsets, hoop skirts, or petticoats are my anti-drug. :-)
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-30-2016 at 08:12 PM. Reason: no neep to quote OP

I love dressing as a French Maid. I actually clean my place dressed in this outfit sometimes.

Ever got a chance to do cosplay.but I worked in the animation industryand attended several comicon events. I love to be a batgirl, and second as a mermaid then an indian apsuras(dancers from Indian mythology).

Dirndl costume for Halloween - Nikki

This is the dirndl I wore to a few clubs for Halloween one year...Nikki
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 05-30-2016 at 02:47 PM.

No costumes as of yet but would like to someday.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Pretty much most (if not all) of my crossdressing falls in this category! My favorite of course is the Southern Belle era dresses, I just love wearing those dresses and always wish to add more to my collection. I wore one to a halloween party last year and had a blast being in it. Everybody loved it!

I also have a french maid dress, a poodle skirt, a wedding dress, and a mermaid tail. I do also have crossplay outfits for Belle and Princess Peach... I'm planning on wearing my Peach outfit to a local anime convention in July. I just showed it off at a party I was at this past weekend and everybody loved how I looked! I would love to add a few more to my collection and thinking of Cinderella for my next one and then, even though it might be tough to find an accurate dress, would love to have a Scarlett O'Hara crossplay too!

BTW, Chantal, I love your dresses! Has to be alot of fun to go to these events in a full historical costume like that. I'd love to do that someday, but got nowhere to go and nobody to walk with me for it.

I have lots of pics of all my outfits so if anybody is interested, I can share them. I know I've posted a few on these forums somewhere!
    Last edited by AllieBellema; 05-30-2016 at 07:33 PM.

In Japan this is rather big and it is called Cosplay (playing with costumes. Wearing sligthly stylized school girls outfits, the sailor suit kind is common. Usual;y
    GGs do this however. I have often dressed in both stylized and real school girls sailor suit type uniforms. It's a lot of fun, nice for a bit of a change. Here is a link to a site which sells the stylized types. They send overseas.
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bodyline/c/0000000467/