Thread: Does anyone collect Girl mode souvenir while on vacation

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar

Does anyone collect Girl mode souvenir while on vacation

I went to Florida to inspect a car for a buddy of mine and stopped on a souvenir shop for my daughter. Picked her up a small key chain and then I noticed the little license plates with names on them. I looked around and found Cassandra and decided that where ever I go I'm going to buy a Cassandra plate as a collectible of my journey. Does anyone else do this kind of thing?
    cassandra*:cheers

I bit - usually clothing or jewelry made in the vacation area

Banned Read only
    Cassandra,
    It's a nice thought, I use to try and find a tie exclusive to where I was on holiday , maybe I could start with a scarf, or a piece of jewellery .

Yes. It's usually some small trinket from a souvenir shop. Something a girl might hang on her rear view mirror, in her bedroom. I have several 'girl' type key fob things. Even though I use a key case. But no hello kitty stuff. That's where I draw the line.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cassandra , That sounds like a great idea......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Not so much souvenirs, but I do love stopping at random thrift shops in small towns out of state. You find some different stuff sometimes. Thrift shops rule! Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

That is a good idea. I may start looking myself. unfortunately my name is different I may be out of luck. Just like my middle son. You cannot find many things with Wesley on them.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????