Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot or not outed😵

Hot or not outed😵

Hi everyone sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything-this site is certainly my home away from home. I don't know where to begin here ... Ok here goes . I'm sitting at the campfire enjoying myself when I get this message on my phone( yes this is someone I know) it says -- I seen your pic ( which is my avatar) on hot or not - she must have recognized me somehow. What are you some twisted your a sick your lucky I don't out you here and now. ... Her daughter seen it and showed her mom . So I'm sitting worried to h--- My questions are do I message her back and what do I say? Am I sick and twisted? Please give me some insight?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-30-2016 at 08:31 PM. Reason: don't bypas the word filter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you reply Id say your def outed, previous post has some relevance to I think, Good Luck.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

She is an someone I knew years ago in high school , I am recently divorced so I just have my kids , I don't want anyone to know ( which is to late). I've offered to help this person in the past. I use the Halloween excuse as much as I can - but I have dressed ore times than there have been halloweens lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First off, it's none of her business, if she has no attachments to you. You could admit nothing and deny everything. Or you could tell her that she has no idea how "twisted and sick" you can get, buzz off !!! I'd refrain from using cuss words too, people with couth know how to express themselves without them. Best thing though, would be to just ignore her, maybe she'll go away. Anna

That is my initial thought for sure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would just say it's not me.
    One thing to remember is when you take photos is to make sure there's nothing in the background that someone will recognize.

It's such a bummer that a lot of people think cross-dressing is sick and twisted. Like we're dangerous.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 05-29-2016 at 08:16 AM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Do not reply, ignore her and her curiosity may fade.

Much later you could deny it if you cross paths again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

To answer your original question......No & No.......don't feed the beast

Judy is right. Things, cars, pets, furnishings, etc, in photo backgrounds can surely out us! Anna kate is right, too. None of her business where you post, and you have a right to.

That sucks. This is like a worst case scenario almost. There is nothing you can do, don't reply don't do anything, and remove any excess pictures from the internet.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Mostly sound advice by other members here. Alexa's suggestion is a good one: remove everything you have on the internet, except for this site, and as a suggestion, maybe take a new pic for your avatar, with plain background that could have been taken anywhere at all, and doesn't show anything in the background that could make people realize it's your house or apartment.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

How the heck did your picture get on "hot or not" and from there, how the heck did someone you know trip over it???

From there, time for you to control the message. Assume this person (for lack of a better word) will tell everyone you know. How does that sit with you? Are there people (such as your kids?) who you'd like to get to before she does? You may find that in controlling the message, you will discover allies who will effectively disarm anything this person tries to do to you.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Banned Read only
    I won't bother asking the 'how', not relevant to your situation at the moment but I agree with the lay low approach for the most part.

If the point is pushed take it as an opportunity to perform an 'exorcism', take some time to put together a polite logical response and look at it as an opportunity to enlighten someone!

I don't doubt there are a lot of highly educated and we'll spoken ladies here who would be more than happy to offer some input for that approach.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    What can she do really?
    Nothing illegal was done was there?
    If you actually are on hot or not I would remove your profile ASAP so her proof is gone if she decides to tell others and "out" you.
    Do not reply to her for any reason "don't feed the troll" in this case.
    If you have friends say "so and so told me this about you" just say "really are you kidding me?" or "oh she is crazy we all know that" and go back to talking about whatever you were talking about in the first place.
    Act like its not worth your time or its insignificant and you could care less.
    In the end she will look like a childish idiot and you will look like you don't give a squat what she says and it will all happen without you talking to her.
    I was on a web forum in which 99% of the members were male and I shared a pic of a guitar that was from my photobucket account and a guy ended up seeing a girl pic of me I never took off of there.
    He got back on the forum and started to hassle me calling me names and trying to poke fun at me.
    He posted my girl pic on the forum thinking he was going to out me.
    He made a post asking is this pic of you you faggot, tranny,homo MFer?
    I responded to him in a PM and asked why he was being an asshole and he got really nasty with the names so I blocked him and told the mods.
    I went back into the thread and said yeah thats me me so what?
    Well that pretty much ended his attack. Other people called him out for being an asshole and said leave this member alone.
    They were all very cool about it and I did come out and it has been fine ever since.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-29-2016 at 11:36 AM.

Ouch ! I am curious. Have you looked Her or the daughter up on that website ? Could be interesting.

I just want to add that this example is a huge lesson for anyone that is present anywhere on the internet. This is a solid example of why I don't post pictures including my face or any other characteristic that could link me to my pictures or my account. The internet is real life, whatever you put on here can come back to your real life if you're not careful. Pictures or text for example can be saved by other people and you can lose control.

OP do not act first, only react and only say something if you absolutely have to, only say as much as necessary no more. If you have prevented her from putting together any proof, any pictures, text, accounts or replies then you have saved yourself from significant damage. If allegations or questions are brought up somehow, which I somehow doubt, then it will be their absurd word against yours, though you will have to react with tact.

Number one rule is to not show your face, number two, a unique background, number three information strengthening the link back to you. Think seriously about your presence on the internet, people you know, have known or will know in the future may be watching. The internet is dangerous and it can and has ruined lives.

I would just deny deny deny Even ask for the web site then I don't think it looks like me Just deny Maybe a twin lost sister or something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Lots of good advice so far, but pretty much everything Tracii wrote in post # 15 is what I would do if it were me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ignore her and laff it off if someone ever mentions it to u. "I didn't see the photo. But, I guess she thot it was someone who looked like me?" Or, "Who knew I had a twin sister?"

Don't say it was a Halloween stunt. Guys dressing up as women intentionally look comical and over the top. CD's DON'T!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    Ouch ! I am curious. Have you looked Her or the daughter up on that website ? Could be interesting.
    I'm now interested also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Woman first, Trans second
    If you were concerned about being outed, why on earth did you put your picture up on a relatively popular site where tons of people were guaranteed to click through and see it?
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

I would ignore her completely--no response and block her phone #. If in the future, she were to ask you why you did not respond, your answer should be, " I will never respond to any one who calls me nasty things and/or threatens me. Get out of my life and stay out".

Jodi

Ignore her. Unless it is a very clear picture with little makeup etc., its hard to see how she could be certain it is you. Unless you reply to her she won't be certain, she is no doubt looking for some confirmation. Without it it will eventually slip her mind.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexa CD View Post
    I just want to add that this example is a huge lesson for anyone that is present anywhere on the internet. This is a solid example of why I don't post pictures including my face or any other characteristic that could link me to my pictures or my account. The internet is real life, whatever you put on here can come back to your real life if you're not careful. Pictures or text for example can be saved by other people and you can lose control.
    Agree 100%, Alexa. And it's for the reasons you list that I don't show my face on this site. This is the only place that I have posted pictures of me enfemme.

The internet is dangerous and it can and has ruined lives.
    Indeed it can be. All closeted CDs should be very careful what we show.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Don't say it was a Halloween stunt. Guys dressing up as women intentionally look comical and over the top. CD's DON'T!
    This is so true. Years ago, a member here once posted that she was outed when she attended a hallowe'en party dressed in a 50s dress, complete with circa 50s authentic panties, stockings, garterbelt and bra etc. underneath. And of course makeup was 100% authentic as well. The "friends" who knew her as a guy in drab, who were at the party, were curious about how she was able to look so much like an authentic woman. After a few drinks, they started messing with her and lifting up her dress etc. They then realized that she was a CD, and she was outed. It's true what Doc says....guys who dress up as women for Hallowe'en go over the top to be funny and ridiculous. For example, they would wear their boxers or regular briefs under a dress and wouldn't shave their legs etc. Being an authentic female for Hallowe'en is usually a dead giveaway.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

It was a text. Ignore it. Who's to say you even received it? Good advice to sanitize the Internet and change you picture.