Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot or not outed😵

Banned Read only
    I guess I'm getting older and more feeble with my advancing years. I had to go look up "Hot or Not." So, it's a site where you have to register. Then post a picture. Then get rated, thumbs up or down! Thank God I'm technically illiterate. I'll just echo the response from others....don't post pictures unless you are ok with being outed.

I'd just ignore the text. If she confronts you, then I'd ask her to explain what she is referring to. See if she shows you the pictures. Maybe she did not save them. If you are forced into a conversation, then ask her to explain what she has against cross-dressing or transmen and women in general. Don't be forced to defend yourself. There is nothing to defend. Ask her if she has issues with gays and lesbians also. Put her on the defensive.

Also, take down the picture. And, maybe you should take down your picture/avatar on this site too. If she or her daughter get inquisitive, they may decide to start perusing sites to locate you. As was said on another thread there are probably researchers, giggly girls, and others who are not a member of the cross-dressing and trans community on this site.

PS: I put occdresser into my search engine under images and your avatar popped up as well as pictures of other women of this site.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 05-29-2016 at 06:27 PM.

I just did a Google search for (crossdressers) and saw my avatar and and everyone else's avatar I know on this site. WOW!

And one of my photos was one I deleted a week ago.

And I also found that some are unbelealable sexy. (No I'm not into guys) LOL
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 05-29-2016 at 07:22 PM. Reason: typo
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Sorry to hear of the epithets, occdresser. That is the primary reason I don't post pictures of any kind anywhere, password protected or not.

That said, this individual's actions reflect on her and not you. I would cease all contact and take appropriate action on social media accounts, email, etc. to block her. Anyone who asks can be told it reflects on their source that they would say anything.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I did a search and all I saw was fuzzy pics and was asked to turn off my anti malware and firewalls ummmm no.

Yes this is what I did

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by occdresser View Post
    Yes this is what I did
    Nothing I don't remember anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I'm with you Tracii, didn't see much 😴

Silver Member
    I don't see how anyone would recognize you from your avatar. Unless they know your house. It is too small. On the other hand who would they tell. Why were they looking at the site? When I was dating years ago I had a girl tell my date about my CDing. The date thought it was the most terrible thing that one could be. I teated her nice and didn't admit to anything. Just asked what she had said and why she would say it. She got drunk, passed out in my car and I took her home. The next day she decided that I wasn't the perverted animal that she had accused me of. I never dated the girl again, but did date the girl that told her about me. It never came up.

Response... "Have you been drinking again?"....
    "What is hot or not?"

Or "Sorry you didn't like the pic, guess hot is out of the question?"
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

The internet is not a safe haven for identity. If someone is going to put a picture up, or any info, it's on there for pretty much anyone to see. I am about as closely guarded of my identity as can be. No pics, name, address, very very few have an idea of where I live other than general geographic location. Just for S&G's I typed in gendermutt on Google, and eventually came to my intro post on this site. IF someone does not want to be outed, pictures on the net is not a good idea.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I agree with those who say to ignore this woman totally from now on, and remove any evidence that you can.
    As for your original question, "Am I sick and twisted?" ... No, you're not sick and twisted. The horrible woman who is doing this to you is the sick and twisted one.

While I'm not going to claim responsibility for any disaster that results from posting on hot or not, I will admit to suggesting that people post their pictures there in order to get honest opinions of how they look rather than the automatic 'You look great!' responses that I see here. I will also admit that I would never imagine anyone posting their crossdressed picture on the net ANYWHERE unless they wanted to be out.

If you can take it down, take it down. But if anyone really wants to see it, and they know their way around the net, they'll be able to find it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

If you want to come out, tell her the truth. If you don't want to be outed, lie. Tell her it's an old Halloween picture a friend of yours posted on that site as a joke, and that you're trying to have it taken down.

And then take it down.
    Reine

Dont feed the beast,she is looking for confirmation that its you, say nothing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

I'm late on this but offhand I'd say that the burden of proof is on her.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It would be interesting to ask why she was on hot or not?

But I vote ignore.

One thing to keep in mind is that search engines cache data, so even if you delete the originals, they still exist in that cache and can be downloaded.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Do not respond, because it will only confirm it is you and you got the message. If you do not respond and are confronted by her, deny everything. Ask her questions when she ask you. For example if she says did you get my text ? You say... what text ? If she says the text, where I told you I saw you dressed as a woman on Hot or Not. Ask her another question.... like, you mean to tell me some lady on Hot or Not looks like me ? She might say.... I know it was you.... say I have always heard we all have a twin in the world some place. Tell her if you ever join that site you will look for the picture and get back to her. Don't allow an a$$hole like that worry you, and learn from this.

You get the idea to just keep her head spinning about what to think next.

Quite the nightmarish scenario indeed...I'd just deny deny...
    http://www.youtube.com/c/CatchQueen - My YouTube - I post there regularly

Ex gf's are much worse, believe me!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-09-2016 at 11:23 PM. Reason: No need to quote post above yours

I think Renie is correct (as usual!). Taking it down will be an obvious admittance of posting it unless you have an explanation. I would certainly take it down immediately and follow through with that answer. Maybe she will turn from foe to friend.