Thread: Google Search

Google Search

I just did a Google search for (crossdressers) and saw my avatar and and everyone else's avatar I know on this site. WOW!

And one of my photos was one I deleted a weeks ago.

And I also found that some are unbelealable sexy. (No I'm not into guys) LOL

I've been cross-dressing for fifty years and always stayed away from cross-dressing sites.

Boy some guys are way to sexy as girls, So cool.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 05-29-2016 at 07:12 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    I've been and tried it, it didn't see anything . Did you type anything else in the search bar ?
    I did find on one occasion when I typed in a question on Google, it must have flagged up a question on the forum and up came a picture of the person who asked it with avatar.

The only one I know I was posted on was TvChix, someone took a picture and posted it on to update activities in my social group as far as I know someone didn't give permission so it should have been deleted. I only found this out from another member .

Hello Teresa,

I searched (crossdressers/images) and (crossdressers.com/images)
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 05-29-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!

Search "crossdresser" and your profile name.

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    Thanks for that, I can see my avatar among the images ! I don't have a problem with it now but what else have they done with them and how long will they be there ?

I can see that my concerns over the correct entry in the 2021 UK census are correct, I will have to deal with the dilemma with my wife and fill in the details correctly.

i think also the site administrator could prevent images from being displayed outside the site domain

Yup, see one of my avatars made it into that search, so very glad I decided to NEVER put up a real pic of myself here.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Stormy,
    We take that risk , mods can't prevent it on the open M/F section, maybe a clearer warning should flash up when we display avatars.

Judy,

Yup once you post a picture on a social website it is no longer yours or controlled.

@--}----
    Michelle

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm sure we will see a decline in people posting pics now that they know this.

Keep in mind that Google will tailor your search result based on the information they have about you as well; doing the same search through a proxy may give you different results etc (although searching 'crossdressers.com' specifically will be quite straight forward)

Well, I tried crossdresser and closeted and ellen and nothing, so I appear safe. I normally post only to the member only areas and use only legs for public avatar and did not see that even.
    I did see Nikkiwindsor's pics.

Ellen

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    There's a lot of stuff on Sherry there, but nothing from from cd.com.

I didn't start out wearing a mask to hide my identity. But, it sure comes in handy in this internet generation!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I was horrified to see that they hadn't included any of my really good pics, but generally pleased with the results overall.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

So far I've only been able to find Avatar Photos.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I couldn't find anything on a few other searching devices .
    Nothing from cd.com just links to fetish sites but no pics

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Stormy,
    We take that risk , mods can't prevent it on the open M/F section, maybe a clearer warning should flash up when we display avatars.
    There is a thing called the FAQs that you read when you joined taht basically says any photo posted in a public (open) are of the forum can be seen by any one, So here your flash warning, post in members only, you won't make Google
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I chose my avatar in part because I like it but in part because it doesn't obviously look like me in guy mode. ( which is a good thing for many reasons.)
    I'm content being a once in a while girl.

Oh my god
    My avatar is in Google image search.
    I feel very unsafe Even I look very different in my female form
    But my biggest concern is flicker it shows my entire profile as first result.

I did the experiment. My browser is even in tune with this site so one might think I'd find a bunch of familiar images.

I did not.

In the first image load, one familiar member photo from here showed up. Teresa, you are the winner! Other than that, the only familiar images were those of authors in our community. In the second batch, none. The only familiar image was that of "Bruce" whose inclusion of course shows how little Google knows, to put him in the CD'ers images!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

All I can say is, there are a lot of gorgeous gurls out there! :-) And I'm not just saying that, I mean A LOT, and REALLY gorgeous.

There are also more than a few named Sherri -- many of whom have the unmitigated gall to be prettier than me. }:-(

Seriously, I googled several terms/variations and didn't see me or any other forum gurls other than docrobby -- that I recognized, anyway. But fyi, once an image gets on the internet, not only do you not have much control over it or its proliferation, it has a shelf life similar to nuclear waste, so be aware.