Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fantasies about sex with men

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

fantasies about sex with men

do you have them?

must be Monday.

Try the search here, you'll find probably a million threads about this (OK Hundreds)

Not to rest ofthe members here...keep it clean
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Im bisexual, so yes I do....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wish I had a man of my own so I wouldn't have to think about it.
    I don't need to be dressed enfemme to experience that feeling FYI.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-30-2016 at 09:12 PM.

Aspiring Member
    My short answer. No.

Only when i am dressed to the nines, and with a gentleman who would treat me like a true lady, honoring my boundries. But, never when i am not dressed as a lady.

Oh yeah, it makes me have fantasies about men. You bet. To be a girl in a relationship is fantastic. But as I said they were married so it had to be kept secret. but I sure would like one of my own. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Tabitha, My male parts were no problem to them and they got me off anyways as I was pretty hot. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Sounds amazing, Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Try the search here, you'll find probably a million threads about this (OK Hundreds)
    Yes, I've already admitted a few times that I'm not 100% heterosexual.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I've commented on this in related threads, but I don't understand how dressing in female clothes somehow changes anyone's sexual orientation. Those feelings and impulses must already be there. I would say that I am a 100% heterosexual man. Yet, dressing in very feminine or even erotic women's clothing doesn't change anything about my sexuality. I still want to be with a woman, and have zero desires to do anything at all with a man.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Banned Read only
    I don't have fantasies about having sex with anyone actually (sigh 🙁 )

oh yeah, lots of them...
    paula

Yes, but happy to keep them in the "fantasy" world
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

How many ways are there to say NO?
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

I am Bi-Sexual and I don't have fantasies about sex with men. I actually do have sex with men and it is very enjoyable.

I think everyone does at least once whether they may admit it or not.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Non-binary/Questioning
    Yes, because I'm bi. I had sex with guys long before I began dressing, so CDing has nothing to do with it.

Uh yeah i do, but i am 99% sure it aint happening.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-05-2016 at 03:39 PM. Reason: not needed

I have some gay friends, but I have no urge to get involved sexually with any of them. None of them has any clue about my crossdressing history, and I'm sure they all would be completely surprised to hear any such thing about me. I have no problem with saying that I'm not 100% heterosexual.. But when I'm in male mode, I'm not attracted to any men at all, and the sight of a good-looking woman is always a turn-on for me. When I would dress up, a part of me was still responsive if I were to see a sexy woman, but my focus was much more on BEING a sexy woman--for myself to see and for other men to see. I loved the fact that I was not the only man who was turned on by the female me. When I had a sexual experience with a man, it was with a crossdresser (the session included orgasm for me but not for him/her, and there was no penetration). I was well aware that that was who he was, but I was able to enjoy that faux-female body as if he were a real woman, and even while it was happening and I was enjoying his femaleness, I was imagining myself being in that female role, pleasing another man. If I were still dressing up, I believe I would find some way to "get it on" with some appreciative man.

A sudden insight just came to me: I think that's part of why I don't dress up anymore, even though the feelings about achieving the appearance of being sexy woman are still very appealing. At my age (70+), I'm happy with my life as a widower, and while my second marriage was wonderful, I don't need the complications of a new sexual relationship with some real person, male or female. If I dressed up, I'd want to include some man in the experience, in a sexual way. I'm happy with my friendships and neighborhood relationships, which are not sexual at all (except maybe in the minds of some of the widows I know--their attentions are flattering, but I don't want to spoil friendships by bringing sex into the picture, and ... well, I'll just blurt this out ... while some older woman can be truly lovely, they don't inspire quite the intensity of hormonal response that a hot young babe can do. I think you know what I mean, guys).

I dont understand those that say that dont have the fantasy.
    For me the summit of feel as a woman is having sex with a man.
    Now that my wife knows everything about my cding experiences, she doesn't want me be with men as I love her I'm not longer doing it.
    I hope she can understand one day how I feel and let me do it but for the mean time I respect her desire.
    Regarding what i quote, that is actually a mith.

Another cd versatil is my ideal because I love making sex to a sexy gurl but at the same time I love a sexy man that makes me love.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-05-2016 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Really? TMI..and c'mon people keep it PG
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

This thread just demonstrates the vast diversity of the sexuality and gender identity of members on this site. For those of you who are gay or bi or have transitioned and perhaps now consider themselves heterosexual females, then I say please enjoy yourselves. Personally, I have no such fantasies about being with another male, even another CD male. However I do fantasize about being intimate with a GG while I am dressed as a woman. The fantasy "male lesbian" thing.

I agree with Donna June. I guess I left the romance part out of my reply. The experiences I have had, and my fantasies, all involve romance. A casual sexual encounter is not my cup of tea.

Jeri

I have had that fantasy when en femme but that's all it is just a passing fantasy.

Fantasy very different from having actual sex with a real man; once you have gone through the later, there is no turning back, you will be longing for more...but then are you still considered as a crossdresser who have you already cross the "line"?
    Last edited by michellechong; 06-02-2016 at 06:34 PM.