Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fantasies about sex with men

fantasies about sex with men

do you have them?

must be Monday.

Try the search here, you'll find probably a million threads about this (OK Hundreds)

Not to rest ofthe members here...keep it clean
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Im bisexual, so yes I do....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wish I had a man of my own so I wouldn't have to think about it.
    I don't need to be dressed enfemme to experience that feeling FYI.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-30-2016 at 09:12 PM.

Aspiring Member
    My short answer. No.

Only when i am dressed to the nines, and with a gentleman who would treat me like a true lady, honoring my boundries. But, never when i am not dressed as a lady.

Banned Read only
    I don't have fantasies about having sex with anyone actually (sigh 🙁 )

oh yeah, lots of them...
    paula

Yes, but happy to keep them in the "fantasy" world
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

How many ways are there to say NO?
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

I am Bi-Sexual and I don't have fantasies about sex with men. I actually do have sex with men and it is very enjoyable.

I think everyone does at least once whether they may admit it or not.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Non-binary/Questioning
    Yes, because I'm bi. I had sex with guys long before I began dressing, so CDing has nothing to do with it.

This thread just demonstrates the vast diversity of the sexuality and gender identity of members on this site. For those of you who are gay or bi or have transitioned and perhaps now consider themselves heterosexual females, then I say please enjoy yourselves. Personally, I have no such fantasies about being with another male, even another CD male. However I do fantasize about being intimate with a GG while I am dressed as a woman. The fantasy "male lesbian" thing.

I have had that fantasy when en femme but that's all it is just a passing fantasy.

Sure I do, all the time.

Yep. Especially if I am dressed, because I have never had sex with a man while dressed. But have a few times not dresssed.

i agree with kate...i don't believe the people who say they don't...now...those of you who have made those fantasies a reality...is the real thing better than the fantasy or is it the other way around?

I think the fantasies are somewhat better than reality, because I heavily embellish in my fantasies, so they can be *exactly* as I want them to be. But honestly, the realities play heavily into my fantasies.

Fantasized about it? Yes. Realized them? No. I'm torn between actually wanting to try it and being content to fantasize about it.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

I certainly had fantasies about sex with men and many years ago I decided that it was a question that I needed to answer so I placed an ad in the newspaper (pre-internet, if you can believe that)! That was about twenty years ago and, although we now live in separate cities, we still maintain a very valued relationship and get together as often as we can. It has blossomed into a very intimate friendship and I wouldn't change it for the world.
    From a sexual perspective, it was a little difficult at first as there would be something of a "buyer's remorse" that I felt immediately after our encounters but, God bless him, he understood and never judged or imposed his own agenda. He was patient and unselfish and allowed me to come to terms with my sexuality at my own speed and for that, I will be forever grateful. I realize that it's not for everyone but after all of these years and all of the many intimate moments that we've shared, I couldn't imagine my life any other way...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Fantasized and realized.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-02-2016 at 01:34 PM. Reason: really? does that make a difference?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Oboy, did I! Graphic ones appeared in my imagination from out of the blue in my 50's! So much so I was sure I'd turned gay!

It took many years before I realized it was simply the idea of becoming a real woman that appealed to me in my dreams. And, there was nothing about males that I found/find attractive!

It's been 7 years since I've had one those fantasies. I think they've stopped for good.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Is the real thing better than fantasy? Well fantasy is usually better than reality right, but sometimes it's close and sometimes things are even better than expected. The imagination is only capable of so much.

I do! Most of my fantasies involve intimacy with a man. I prefer actual experiences, but fantasies are fun in the meantime.

Jeri