Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: fantasies about sex with men

Yes, of course. I would also like to hold a nice CD in my arms me as the man.

Hey Traii,
    many years ago growing up in seattle it was normal to see the local catholic priests in downtown seattle w/o their penguin suits on administering to the souls of the painted street ladies ,and when the priests saw me the bribes came out with the request that don't tell the father you seen us here wink wink ,

I have fantasies of romance,foreplay...Him treating me like his "little girl".Satisfying him..... but sex....definitely no.
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-04-2016 at 07:49 AM. Reason: TMI

Aspiring Member
    Exactly one dream involved such towards its closing, although given the context I wasn't surprised. I was 18, but the dream is comparatively vivid now. Content is rather risqué, which shouldn't be surprising.

In said dream, I was a GG - definitely a pretty, sexy one of course. I recall wearing a pale green ball gown that was too low cut over a matching set of lingerie and white stockings. I initially waltzed with him while wearing the entire gown. The underskirt and hoop then fell off, and the outfit was now a long bustle skirt revealing my legs and a pair of knickers - the kind with rows of lace. I danced erotically around the now seated chap, tying him down with my stockings as the finale. It ended first with me satisfying him (for lack of a better word) in an extremely awkward, mechanical manner.
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-04-2016 at 07:50 AM. Reason: TMI

When you act out on your fantasy, be sure to make him wear a condom. Be safe girls.
    Every inch a lady!

All the time & the fantasies get more intense & graphic each time. It wouldn't take much to take me over the edge .

I know most of you are all excited about this topic, but lets keep the TMI out of it please.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy 56 View Post
    All the time & the fantasies get more intense & graphic each time. It wouldn't take much to take me over the edge .

Kristy:

It took me a long time to take the plunge and have sex with another man but, once I did I never looked back and have enjoyed it ever since. Start slowly with lots of foreplay, once you are comfortable with that try oral (the taste is not all that bad). If you do move on to intercourse, use a condom unless you are sure your man is safe. If you're like me, you will never regret doing it and will enjoy it as long as you want.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Try the search here, you'll find probably a million threads about this (OK Hundreds)
    Yes, I've already admitted a few times that I'm not 100% heterosexual.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I've commented on this in related threads, but I don't understand how dressing in female clothes somehow changes anyone's sexual orientation. Those feelings and impulses must already be there. I would say that I am a 100% heterosexual man. Yet, dressing in very feminine or even erotic women's clothing doesn't change anything about my sexuality. I still want to be with a woman, and have zero desires to do anything at all with a man.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I have some gay friends, but I have no urge to get involved sexually with any of them. None of them has any clue about my crossdressing history, and I'm sure they all would be completely surprised to hear any such thing about me. I have no problem with saying that I'm not 100% heterosexual.. But when I'm in male mode, I'm not attracted to any men at all, and the sight of a good-looking woman is always a turn-on for me. When I would dress up, a part of me was still responsive if I were to see a sexy woman, but my focus was much more on BEING a sexy woman--for myself to see and for other men to see. I loved the fact that I was not the only man who was turned on by the female me. When I had a sexual experience with a man, it was with a crossdresser (the session included orgasm for me but not for him/her, and there was no penetration). I was well aware that that was who he was, but I was able to enjoy that faux-female body as if he were a real woman, and even while it was happening and I was enjoying his femaleness, I was imagining myself being in that female role, pleasing another man. If I were still dressing up, I believe I would find some way to "get it on" with some appreciative man.

A sudden insight just came to me: I think that's part of why I don't dress up anymore, even though the feelings about achieving the appearance of being sexy woman are still very appealing. At my age (70+), I'm happy with my life as a widower, and while my second marriage was wonderful, I don't need the complications of a new sexual relationship with some real person, male or female. If I dressed up, I'd want to include some man in the experience, in a sexual way. I'm happy with my friendships and neighborhood relationships, which are not sexual at all (except maybe in the minds of some of the widows I know--their attentions are flattering, but I don't want to spoil friendships by bringing sex into the picture, and ... well, I'll just blurt this out ... while some older woman can be truly lovely, they don't inspire quite the intensity of hormonal response that a hot young babe can do. I think you know what I mean, guys).

I must admit, "yes." And I took the leap of faith and have been seeing, off and on for a couple of years, a gay man who knows I am female on the inside and desire to enjoy that side.

this topic is soo exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    To be a girl in a relationship is fantastic.
    Ummmm; not always. But I'll let the GG's be the ones to tell you why, should you want to ask them.

As far as the sexual fantasy with men thing, sometimes it doesn't mean what you think it means. As a young teen, then alone, I felt the draw to have sex as the bottom with a guy...but weirdly, never found any males attractive or even likable in any way. And though I also felt like I wanted penetration, and tried putting various things 'up there', it never felt good at all, so I couldn't understand why I would have the urge to do that. And I found the smell of men really disgusting, to the point of being nauseous when in locker rooms or mens' lavatories that weren't clean. So where was the fantasy coming from? I couldn't figure that out, so my teen years were spent being all mixed up. Turned out I had learned to associate having sex in the female role, with affection when I had been molested as a kid; it was the only time anyone ever touched me without hitting me. Being completely abandoned by my molester (and who I felt was my only friend and protector) right when I entered high school, I entered my teen years devoid of any source of physical affection at all. So the weirdly connected desires kicked in, leaving me wondering if I was gay or TS.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

so what did you do? did you try sex with men even after you realized that?

Miss, I must say that my two men were clean, one was very hairy and clean and smelled nice, he wanted me very feminine and wow put me through a loving encounter so I like it a lot. The other was not hairy and also was very clean and smelled good. both of them were married and I guess I gave them what they needed that their wives didn't. They were both fun to be with.
    Part Time Girl

I dont understand those that say that dont have the fantasy.
    For me the summit of feel as a woman is having sex with a man.
    Now that my wife knows everything about my cding experiences, she doesn't want me be with men as I love her I'm not longer doing it.
    I hope she can understand one day how I feel and let me do it but for the mean time I respect her desire.
    Regarding what i quote, that is actually a mith.

Another cd versatil is my ideal because I love making sex to a sexy gurl but at the same time I love a sexy man that makes me love.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-05-2016 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Really? TMI..and c'mon people keep it PG
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Post may have changed due to moderator editing. Since I don't know what was edited out, I prefer not to respond, other than to say 'NO' to the person who asked me a question, and they know who they are.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 06-06-2016 at 06:22 AM. Reason: response was to edited quote
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

There's some talk about not being attracted to male bodies. I didn't think I'd like older manly men either, this was while I was getting with teenage guys my age. Now I prefer men, they grew on me really quickly, their smell, hairy arms and chests, the whole feel and presence of them is really sexual and attractive to me now. Maybe it's an age, or ultimately just preference thing but you don't quite know until you experience it. Holding hands with a much bigger hand, holding onto a big hairy arm or feeling a hairy chest is actually pretty awesome, contrast definitely helps though.

I'm a straight looking and acting man but when dressed it changes. With the time it's been changing more. I want to dress all the time, I want to act like a woman, but I don't see or enjoy watching men as I enjoy watching women.
    I enjoy sex with my wife, it's very intensive and variety.
    But being with a man is something that is hard for me to describe, but the right one, Not any man. I need to feel intimacy.
    Be in his arms and feel how my body sparks his desire, how he runs his hands in my body, how he Kisses me with passion.
    All that makes me feel like a woman and all I want in that moment is to please him but no pain.
    The pleasure is mainly in the mind. It's so intense
    While you have not experience it , it's just words....
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-05-2016 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Waaaaayyyy to much info.

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    very well explained Vanessa x

i only met an admirer once, but he got pushy and i didn't feel like a woman, i felt like a guy in a skirt...so the whole thing was ackward, and i didn't do anything...but the fantasy is very recurrent!
    i used to be content just wearing panties...then..as i progressed and dressed with a wig...makeup..painted my nails and everything...the next logicl step seemed like --...fulfilling the girl whithin's desires...
    the fantasy is still there...i felt very disgusted about my encounter..however....i think about it a lot and somehow it gets me very horny...i have no idea why...in the moment it just felt wrong and stupid and 0% sexy...but when i think back to it...i feel so horny..lol! go figure

In my own experience I learned that everything happens in the mond, even sex.
    So like you Gaby, my first experience was traumatic. But after he left, even with the pain,.I want him back again, so days after I look for him again and this time was different, Less pain and more pleasure.
    But as I said everything is in the mind. I wanted but that first night so many nights after meet a guy the remorses, shame about what I like, torture me up to the day i found D my own truth and be freed. Now there are no more remorse, shame, fears, just pleasure.
    Life is oNE and live wanting something and not do it doesn't make sense for me...
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-05-2016 at 03:49 PM. Reason: read FAQs, rights of content

how many encounters did it take you to feel good...a-)phisically and b-)emotionally?
    i think this one should become a sticky thread!

Only in my fantasies and only with fantasy men.I don't swing that way for real.Hugs
    Angie