Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: fantasies about sex with men

Quote Originally Posted by michellechong View Post
    Fantasy very different from having actual sex with a real man; once you have gone through the later, there is no turning back, you will be longing for more...but then are you still considered as a crossdresser who have you already cross the "line"?
    Really? I didn't In fact I lost desire all together

Quote Originally Posted by gabyespinotv View Post
    this topic is soo exciting!
    And getting out of control. Sandra gave one warning, this is the absolute LAST one. Before anyone answrs anymore with any details, go read the FAQs, especially the rights of content.

As to not understanding why anyone would or wouldn't, not everyone likes the same thing.

We don't need details of your encounters, get it? Got it? Good. Next one even remotely needing editing closes this shop
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I always say that is weird that human beings, all without exception come to this world thanks to sex but we, the "intelligent" creatures of the planet keep censuring the topic and cover with dresses (I love that part of dressing, I don't know if we the crossdressers would exist without dressing, lol) while the "inferior" creatures go naked and without shame, but may be that's a topic for another website.
    My point is that we cannot go in details even though so many like the details, so whoever can write me in private and I'll give you the details that I can't here.
    For the meantime to your question, gaby, how many times took me to enjoy it, the answer is something personal. How much you want something, you know what you're gonna do to achieve it, but for me, pleasure is one of the clue of life.
    Everything human beings do naturally is pleasurable, eating, sleeping, number one and two, sex, jumping on parachutes, car race, gambling, buying things, etc. so that proves that we Re made to enjoy life, the limits are personal.
    You want it, just go and get it.
    If you ask to old people, that is dying, what do they regret on life, they are gonna tell no the things they did do but the ones that they didn't do it.
    Kisses.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

To be honest Yes!!! I have never acted on them up to now.

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    So long as you're happy , safe , comfortable , acting legally and feeling good does it matter what others theorise and hypothetice over ? Have fun be it sitting in your best dress drinking wine watching Netflix or laid out on your bed in your sexiest lingerie with a fellow human being who makes you feel great.

The world will keep turning whatever you do.
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-07-2016 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Quoted post removed, how do you know what ahs or has not been removed before you saw it!

Just a fantasy, but you could dress in your finest lingerie and let your SO play the role of the man in bed.

This is meant in a light hearted way but if you read all the comments back you can see why all wives, partners or g/f first question is "are you gay/bi and do you want to sleep with men" lol

Ok people can't be bothered to listen and then argue about staff being sensitive ect...so thanks to a few this thread is now closed.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna