Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your male side fight back ?

Banned Read only

Does your male side fight back ?

The recent threads on gender states, are an important issue, if you struggle with the issues they raise, so I hope members don't mind if I put a lighter side to it.

We talk about male/female sides but on the whole most of us remain on the male side.
    I began to think does the poor guy concerned really mind having his feet pushed into heels or having his parts put where the don't naturally go , or made to look sexy when he knows dam fine he isn't ? At times he just wants to sit and have a beer and watch some football but instead gets dragged out shopping !
    The guy in me is compliant most of the time but he does fight back, he will keep wasting his energy growing hair, I keep telling him to save his energy for more important things like building extra storage space.
    If I stir him up too much he'll go all macho on me, then I can look out for it !!
    Saying not tonight , I have a headache isn't going to get far with him , he knows me too well !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-31-2016 at 08:18 AM.

Banned Read only
    Great thread Teresa, I'm living the gender fluid dream myself and I'm always looking for a little humor (ya think 😁 ).

Quite a whole ago just after the pink tornado, gender dysphoria, etc hit I completely switched back to that all macho guy for a few hours. I was heading to lunch with a buddy and I sat down, all macho 'n stuff and actually said "holy crap dude, I seriously thought I was turning into a chic 😠 " beating my chest (there's some background I left out, the confession wasn't as nuts as it sounds...ahhh, social media, kinda like having a conversation from Mars 😉 )

Anyway, the feeling passed after about 3 hours (ya, i actually timed it) and I was rummaging for my lipstick again...too bad we were at the golf course by then 😲

LOL 😂

Not anymore, at least not recently. My assumption, that has taken some time to get to, is that Allison is going to do what she wants to do. When there has been a power struggle, my male side loses. It just creates anxiety. At the moment, I'm good with this situation. I trust Allison. I don't think she would kill my male self off, but she could if she wanted to. I have not reached a final destination on this trip. Still learning, trying to trust and be patient with myself, trying to avoid stupid, consequential mistakes, all the while enjoying the experience as much as possible, which is quite a lot. One thing that seems to help is if my male self pays attention to his stuff and leaves Allison alone to think about her stuff. There is this other gender-less place I feel where I can get everyone on the same page in a "family" meeting... LOL I don't know if others feel that way. I definitely know when I am identifying as female. I definitely know when I am "being male". But there is a lot of time when there is no internal sense of gender. Its just not a factor. I don't think of all non-femme states as male states.
    Every human being is the natural guardian of her own importance.
    The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.

Can't say that it does as my feelings are balanced my friend.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 05-31-2016 at 10:32 AM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Kinda humorous. I am getting at where you are coming from. There is an odd truth to it all. I am finding it sort of like the pilot/co-pilot. They actually take turns most of the time. One "pilots" the plane on take off, the other will land it. But both take part in operations regardless of who is doing the "piloting" The one not at the stick will put the gear up or down, adjust the flaps etc etc. So, maybe somehow to take the edge of the one not operating the stick.... which sounds kinda deviant lol... always have them in the background so they don't feel so left out or pent up, or something.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Gendermutt,
    Maybe just losing my marbles!
    I wonder if the analogy of pilots is a dangerous thought in my case I'm sure they would head in different directions goodness knows where the poor passengers would find themselves. Perhaps they could have some fun by mixing their luggage a little !!

He wouldn't dare complain.
    I'd just do his nails while he slept and then sit back and watch the reaction...LOL....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Gendermutt,
    Maybe just losing my marbles!
    I wonder if the analogy of pilots is a dangerous thought in my case I'm sure they would head in different directions goodness knows where the poor passengers would find themselves. Perhaps they could have some fun by mixing their luggage a little !!
    lol, each pilot fighting the controls to take the plane in a different direction. It would be a turbulent ride for sure. " Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in Pittsburgh in about 20 minutes." (the plane does a sudden sharp turn in the opposite direction) "Ladies and gentlemen, I am your captain, and today we will be flying on to Cincinnati. disregard the idiot up here with me, he's clueless."
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I feel ya Robin I have done that around friends a few times.
    They looked at me like WTH is going on here dude.
    Teresa my guy side does rule on occasion and my girl side takes a back seat for a few hours.
    She always comes back tho and tells the guy to go organize his panty drawer.

every morning at the gym and every Wednesday at softball
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

That is so cool. I like to think of Miss Judy as another person and that it's her fault my life is so crazy.
    She makes me buy embarrassing girly stuff like makeup, panties (I love that word), dresses, heels, etc.
    If I don't let her out to play, All Hell will break loose!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I fought back at her bad habits. Now she keeps me as a well groomed, properly fed pet. We both walk away champs.

My male side is totally on board with Fiona. 🌺

Banned Read only
    Every day. Haven't truly recognized that the female me still has all the same interests, hobbies, etc, as male me. Will probably never get over it. Oh wells.
    Last edited by TSKimberly; 05-31-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Sadly, yes. Just today I had a checklist of to do's in guy mode in the big (well, nearest) city. A quick stop at an area wall-green outlet to pick up some Bourbon in their spirits dept.... I first succumbed to eyeing the rack of $10 sundresses in the main shopping area.

I had the hardest time not fighting the urge to finding/buying a new summer sexy dress from those selections.

Male side won round one.

BUT
    , not ruling out investing another gallon (or 2) of fuel in the car to return and leave with the latest, short, flowery, and sexy summer dress. Screw what the male side thinks!!!

Will my femme side win this one? Stand bye.
    Last edited by LydiaL; 05-31-2016 at 08:33 PM. Reason: My gas mileage is not that good for a 50-60 mile round trip!)

Summer dresses, WTH SO cool, my wife says she'll never wear one.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Well Miss Judy,

The short, sexy, flowery, and clingy summer dresses are some of my favorites in the wardrobe.

Fight back? not much! I think that side just steps in when it has to conform to surroundings, which is pretty much any time I leave the house. But I don't worry so much about my fem showing a bit, not like I use to. Did I just call part of myself - it?

I don't care for watching sports at all, but if I'm with male friends that are watching a game I might tag along. The problem is I know nothing about the teams or the players!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Ressie,
    I'm not sure why I chose football, I'm not that bothered about it, I prefer rugby !

I can't believe I use to play a second row forward at school, in those days I had legs like tree trunks, I prefer them now slimmed down , no hair, wearing stockings and heels .

Banned Read only
    I think there is an underlying issue. That is "Why do I women's clothing?" The truthful answer is "I really do not know!" Right now I'm into the summer months of my wife being home...school teacher. My sequestration actually started six weeks earlier due to her having back surgery. I have not missed the usual seven hours a day I normally have to dress. It's not that I would have dressed every day, but, I would have if Stephanie was called upon to serve that inner need. Yes, she brings me peace and tranquility. I'm sure if there is some sort of emotional crisis that develops I will not be able to have Stephanie bail me out. I've never considered myself to be a "macho man." I've always considered them to be boorish. There really is not too much difference in attitudes between my male and female "components."

I really think a pure vanilla cross-dresser needs to at least try to figure out why he is drawn to wearing women's clothing.

AS I have said my male side is almost secondary but today I had to put my britches on and go have lunch with my GF's cousin. Her man is one of those manly types, me, long hair in a pony tail , diamond earrings. But came off good as a male this morning. LOL yep was her all morning but had to act male. Went well and they are back on their way. They live in Arizona and pass through and we meet yearly for lunch.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Ressie,
    I'm not sure why I chose football, I'm not that bothered about it, I prefer rugby !
    I wondered since you're in the UK. Is football over there the same as soccer? idk Teresa, I'm getting less manly as grow older. I just love music and CDing.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

There are sometimes serious internal discussions on various things but no real fights, though lately I swear the balance is shifting who is really the dominant one.

I subscribe to men's health and women's health. Women's health says to train like a man, the estrogen won't let be gain big muscles. Men's health says to do a lot of strength training to burn more fat- I think they're both telling me to use weights so I can drop a size or two and not always rely on the(god I love em) corsets. It kind of makes sense?
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I find that my male self and my female self are very aware of eachother and are happy co-existing unless im doing an activity that one likes and the other doesnt.... If im shopping in male mode my femme self wants to just takeover and buy all the pretty things. So i just need to do things to keep them balanced and not fighting eachother too much.
    Lydia

"Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood."
    -Marie Curie