Thread: wife confirms

wife confirms

This past weekend my wife confirmed what I had hoped. I have often wondered about the need to tuck. I'm not well hung but everything works right. It took 47 years for my wife to give in a little when it comes to dressing but now she allows a bit of underdressing, panties and stockings/pantyhose. Support hose 15-20 mg.
    Doctor suggested it as I work on a concrete floor all day. It really helped and the lady doctor told my wife that it isn't that uncommon for men to do it.

We were getting ready for bed the other night. I had taken my jeans off and still had my panties and pantyhose on along with my tee shirt and we were talking and reading. My wife looked at me and said, "When you are wearing your pantyhose like that you look just like a woman." I didn't say anything but was jumping with excitement inside. Hopefully she will let me wear more and will share in this part of my life.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    One small step for man, one giant leap for girlkind Good luck with doing more. After all, it's only clothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I'm curious if she said it in a complimentary way or in a "eewww! When you are wearing your pantyhose like that you look just like a woman" kinda way.

I mean you did say after 47 years she has finally conceded to let you underdress "a bit."

Tread carefully and try not to force or push anything.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

It wasn't an eewww. I am not sure it was a compliment. It did confirm that I didn't need to worry about tucking. She does allow me to wear shorts with them. Including a pair of hers that are two sizes to big for her now.
    I have proved to her that nobody really attention when we are out at the store.

I wear control-top pantyhose all day every day for medical reasons. (Among other things.)

The best thing about them is they completely hide the "unsightly bulge."

When I get runs, I cut the legs off an use the panty part for a gaff. I can also use it to double up with an intact pair of pantyhose for an extra-smooth front.

In your golden years the bulge diminishes to some times having a hard time finding it when going to urinate. Long term marriages and our little hobby do not always mix, yet the imagination at play in me time does make life interesting. The SO rarely has the same desires as we do, often it's best to keep your fantasies to yourself.

Just to pull away from that
    YOUNG GUYS - skirts without underwear is best for the auto-cooling sysytem you have down there (mine got damaged by supportive underwear)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hi! I'm new to all of this and could use some help embracing it. I've been dating my boyfriend for 6 mos. We see a future and I'm so happy with him, but want to understand everything better. He is bi. He likes to wear dresses, bras, panties, etc. He's not much into makeup, but has a wig. He loves wearing heels or boots with a heel. At first i was shocked and cracked up laughing when i saw him dressed up. Now i embrace it and ask him to dress up for me when we're doing stuff around the house. He doesn't go out in public dressed up, but i told him he could if we ever went to an adult club.
    My questions and confusion are mainly about him being bi and dressing up. I don't understand how he wants to be in a dress and still want to be with me. I have so many questions. ...i feel like i could be his stepping stone into the gay community. He loves admiring transsexuals. He's very intrigued by them. ...which is fine if that's what he's into, but what am i? Chopped liver?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Missboss don't worry he will always be bi, dressing will not make him go over the edge and become totally gay.
    Gender and sexual preference are two different things
    He likes wearing dresses and loves being with and is attracted to you that isn't likely to change.
    The dress is just clothes it can't change the person on the inside.Think about it an article of clothing actually changing a person ? LOL
    If you wear his jeans and his underwear is that going to make you not want to be with him??

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    One small step for man, one giant leap for girlkind .
    I concur

This thread gets to the main difficulty for our women= we want them to be attracted to us just like we are attracted to them. we are fascinated by the feminine, and it is part of our attraction to them, but they are not fascinated by what is feminine, they are living it. It can feel natural v to them, or more like work, but very often their sense of identity is built on it. They are taught to value themselves because they are admired by and able to attract men. My wife feels what Missboss said, "if you look like a woman, what does that make me?

I answer "be yourself" but her view of herself does not include being married to a woman, and a man who dresses like a woman feels too much like a woman. I am trying to make the case that I am a man who should be allowed to enjoy the perks is feminine clothes, but social conditioning is so strong for her that it is unmanly to want that. I do know I do not want to transition, as my goal is to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Missboss, if your bf is daydreaming about transitioning, he very likely could go that way. Modern medicine makes it possible and it is a rabbit hole to go down. It might bed useful to reallyc task this through. We are so happy to find love, but the daily visuals and our point of view on the gender of our partner need to be in line!
    We are all beautiful...!

What a very nice thing for your wife to say. 🌺

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelakld View Post
    Just to pull away from that
    YOUNG GUYS - skirts without underwear is best for the auto-cooling sysytem you have down there (mine got damaged by supportive underwear)
    I actually told my step son the very same thing with wearing tight skinny jeans witch is what the young guys are into.
    Personally couldn't think of anything worse.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.