Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After You're Dressed.

I definitely feel like I'm feminine after the transition is complete. I have found I like to dance and even admit to dancing to Taylor Swift.
    What is life without Stockings and Heels?

Banned Read only
    M G:

What I've finally realized is that there is a female part of my personality that is always present. There is no shift, in that sense. The female part represents maybe 10% to 30%, but that is purely a guess as I don't know of any real way to quantify it.

The thought processes and sensibilities between Don and DeeAnn are essentially the same. For me, I think it would feel odd if it wasn't.

DeeAnn

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha G View Post
    I don't know about you but after I am dressed and fully made up, I become my female alter ego. I become Martha.

At that time I feel and act like a woman. I have been becoming more feminine as well: mannerisms, improved female voice, walk and so forth.

I am no longer my male self until I undress and go back to being a male.

Yes without a doubt. I move, carry myself, sit and carry out routine tasks in a different manner. Even when out and about I am more relaxed and content. That shows itself in many ways , not least my driving. I'm much nicer

After I finish polishing my nails...last step, I slowly walk to our full length mirror, slowly turn around and smile. I always feel comfort, feminine, and sensual. I look for touch ups and take a deep breath. From that moment on, everything I do is feminine. I practice walking like a lady, sitting, crossing my legs, etc. I watch videos of feminine movements and practice. I also enjoy watching women walk, body language, etc, Practice is fun. I usually will go out. I love to wear hose of all kinds...stockings with a garter belt or girdle, pantyhose or thigh highs...but so few, if any, wear nylons. Sad and frustrating. I wear hose anyway...so there! ha!

I do, yes. Once the makeup and wig are on, it's the girl side of me in charge. My voice even switches pretty much on its own to female mode, though it can take a few minutes to go completely girly. Once my voice settles in, it is actually difficult for me to talk in my male voice, until after I take the wig back off.

Nope, I still feel like me, but a more comfortable me. Like everyone, I have learned to act in gender-specific ways through trial-and-error.

When I'm dressed I become Kristy 100 % . I mentally become & act totally femme. My femme fantasies become urges,and if the opportunity arose,I'd go through with it too.

Like many you have already said, once I am totally dressed as Sarah and I have the time to absorb it into my mind, I feel that I have bridged the chasm into my world of being a total women. I strive to walk the walk, talk the talk and all that goes with the person I have become. Sadly, it does not last forever.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I love that moment when the makeup is done and the wig is in place. I really feel that Janine is present. Even my walk and my mannerisms reflect a feminine presence.

Hate to be the one to tell you, but unless you're one of the very rare multiple personality disorder patients, then you're always 'Martha'; you're just good at hiding it by showing the world only male behavior when that's all you want them to see.

At some point, we have to realize that our 'female self' IS our male self, just given freedom of expression for a while. It's all us, and it feels good to be ourselves, until the time comes when we have to hide it from the rest of the world again. It's the 'all masculine' delusion which is the facade.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 06-27-2016 at 11:17 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I tend to flutter and walk a bit lighter. Then when I finish, I have to get back in to the role of being a man.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'm new here. Your picture is super cute. Those lips and that hair are hot hot hot

Aspiring Member
    Life goes on for me once the clothes are on. Of course how I sit and walk definitely changes especially in a skirt and heels. I still have problems playing the piano in heels - last I did it crossdressed I wore flats with my spaghetti-strap gown.

The feeling when I crossdress is natural at best and normal at worst. The major reason for me feeling pretty when I am (cross)dressed to the nines is because it's a deliberate act. I wouldn't say the same if I just wore a wig, tank top and running shorts over my lingerie and bra stuffing.

That said, should I decide to wear make-up, my eyes might tear if I make any mistakes (sensitive eyes and fairly severe myopia aren't a good couple!)

Disrobing and removing my makeup is a horrendously rushed process that leaves me empty, hollow, like a dull sweet looking at a wrapper. I go back to the rest of me after that. The guy whom most of the world (and Internet) know.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 06-25-2016 at 03:45 AM.

That describes me almost perfectly.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Absolutely! My wife was convinced immediately that there were two basically separate "mentalities" and we've pretty much documented which characteristics belong to which of my gendered selves! It now seems perfectly natural!

Yes, when fully en femme, I tend to speak in a more feminine tone, I do walk and stand pretty, I find myself trying to act like a woman who is out and about.

I totally agree....the dressing transforms me....and I miss it sometimes when I am not dressed
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I don't feel I am a different person when I dress, but I definitely act more girly. It's not a charade either, it just happens naturally. It's not just the way I act. I also enjoy things I hate as a guy. Things like shopping (online), trying on clothes, watching chick flicks, etc..

Yes, I feel the same way. I just wish I could be Amanda more often.
    Amanda

I do feel girlier than normal but for the most part I feel as a prettier version of my normal self. I also enjoy things like shopping and trying clothes more while dressed, as a guy it's boring but as a girl it's fun!

Hi Martha, I feel the same as you, when I am fully dressed, makeup and wig I become a woman, I want to talk and act as much like a woman as I can, I walk differently, sit differently and love every minute of it....I smile more and feel happier and more peaceful

Martha I feel the same way as you do, it just feels so natural to me when I'm dressed. I was just thinking that today. I'm beginning to think that even though I have a man's body, inside I have a female side waiting to get out more, don't get me wrong I still like my man self but I enjoy my Glendy side more. As for myself I think the older I get the more my female side want's to be out more, kind of like my mind is saying you been a male for a long time now it's time for your female side to get out and enjoy herself before it's to late.

Yes. When I am dressed, I feel and behave like a GG.

Martha,
    Oh yes hun, and I love it too. When the pink fog hits, look out! Lol.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Actually as soon as I start to dress, I feel my inner being start to change. When I am fully dressed, I am my feminine self, I walk differently, I talk differently, my mannerisms are that of a woman, AND IF I COULD, THE MALE PART OF ME WOULD NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN. I WOULD BE A WOMAN 24/7.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"