Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After You're Dressed.

Aspiring Member

After You're Dressed.

I don't know about you but after I am dressed and fully made up, I become my female alter ego. I become Martha.

At that time I feel and act like a woman. I have been becoming more feminine as well: mannerisms, improved female voice, walk and so forth.

I am no longer my male self until I undress and go back to being a male.

Do any of you girls ever feel like that?> Just curious.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I do feel a spark when all the make up and hair are done and I take that last look in the mirror before heading out the door.
    The mannerisms do kind of change a bit.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. Except hi heels dramatically change my posture and gait when I'm strutting in them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well Martha, I'm basically "under cover" as Kate but had a lot of previous inspiration when I was growing up with Honey West, April Dancer and Emma Peel.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Kate,

Those are three excellent choices.

My current is Martha Stewart. I like wearing a poncho and carrying big purses. My wig is a Martha Stewart style wig.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Yeah. Once I've finally gotten my look together ... there's always a moment when I look in the mirror and there's a moment of self-recognition, like .... "oh hello, there I am!" ... usually followed by an uncontrollable smile and a happy dance :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes Martha I would agree I also do that to some degree it is like another personality at times

I defin have more swing in my walk and my feelings about myself

Yes. Kaylee valentine is my female alter ego. She is a mouth harp player and quite a flirt.

Without a doubt my mannerisms, walk etc. change, thankfully!. If they didn't then any chance of blending would go straight out the window.

It's more difficult when considering personality. I don't become more outgoing, I still try to be just as polite (perhaps not being the gentleman and holding the door for a GG!). I don't think I drive any differently. However having said that I do feel different. More relaxed in my own skin, mmm I'm not sure. It's still me but different. Whatever it is I like how it feels and hope it never goes away.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Yes. When the wig goes on, the girl comes out to play and is in control. I actually find it difficult to use my male voice now when I am fully en-femme.

Banned Read only
    Martha,
    Going out for my social nights usually ends in a flurry to get out the door on time , I find it doesn't hit me until I get into the car , then suddenly I have to do it right otherwise I end up with my skirt round my waist showing my stocking tops, I just smile and say whoops ! and wriggle it down.
    Until I start to remove the makeup when I return home I'm in total Teresa mode. In between I never feel it's a pretense , how I feel inside is in tune with the way I'm dressed .

The feeling at home is different, I dress but don't do makeup ( apart from lipstick )or wig, I wouldn't call it total Teresa mode so I'm slightly edgy . I'm not happy with the in between mode anymore , it's all or nothing and preferably all !
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-01-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Martha, it depends for me. I feel most like a girl when I I feel sexy and a little aroused. Sometimes, I just feel like a guy dressed :-) I try to remember what my Mistress tells me..."you don't have to be beautiful to be a girl", and that helps when I just feel like a guy dressed, because I don't always feel sexy.

Of course! I only wish I could smile more, I think real women smile and it really looks good on them. I just never have been very good at smiling, laughing yes, simple friendly smile, no.

Banned Read only
    I don't notice any thing like that when dressed as female. I only notice things like that when dressed as a male.

I do feel great when out en femme. I like the feel and when at a restaurant, the waitress always starts a great conversation with us. Mostly me as I think she read me but is very nice and I think more interesting than a normal couple.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    When I wear a pretty dress, or other women's clothing, I receive sensations of well-being. My comfort level is increased, and I am happier. My sex drive also benefits. I believe this is due to my brain releasing dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and other feel-good neurotransmitters. However, my personality does not change. I just feel like a man in a dress.

After I get dressed, usually its time to do the dishes!!!

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    My behavior changes drastically. I walk and sit much differently. I still do the things that I normally do in my apartment, like watch the same shows, play the same game, listen to the same music. Of course, my awareness of what I'm wearing is heightened, and I am conscious of it completely.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

A lot changes the way I move and talk. I'm more Emotional and enjoying the moment. Also my perception of things especially smell and taste seems to change. And as time goes by the changes seem more pronounced.

I love that moment when I stand in front of the mirror and i see I myself dressed and,all my troubles float away in that instant, all I see is me and a big smile on my face. I love that moment!!!!
    Love Rosie
    Last edited by Rosemary+; 06-01-2016 at 06:54 PM.

An alter ego not so much. It's just a different aspect of me. I don't act or move the same way at work as I do at home or at the dojo. When I'm dressed I act a little differently still ( I'm still working on not lumbering like a behemoth)

All me just me doing what feels right to me in the circumstance.
    I'm content being a once in a while girl.

Aspiring Member
    Sort of, when I sit I try to sit "feminine", meaning keeping legs together or side swept so not to show too much, when I walk in heels I try to walk feminine, however my voice is still very much masculine.

Desiree, Smiling is hard for me, too. And being six foot six. When fully dolled up, i feel like a lady some, but it is just the lady part of me. And i partly feel like the lady i never had for a mate. But, as soon as i remove my wig, and heels, i start feeling like a guy in a dress, impersonating a woman.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 06-22-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Being TG, Heidi is always here and my inner thoughts remain the same. Since I do present as male a good portion of the time, I remind myself to just tone down my body language when in public. When I'm free to be my true self, I get to drop my restrictions and just let my natural movements and reactions come out. Not that I go over the top with my body language, (swishy hips, limp wrists, etc.) all my movements look natural for a woman. I have been told several times at gatherings like Keystone or Erie Gala by others that my movements and deportment are spot on. I do work on them, always try to improve my presentation, but it's becoming easier every day. The longer I get to remain in female mode, even my voice is not hard to maintain. It all comes out naturally.
    For Crossdressers, showing a female deportment is a learned mindset, but it can be done. Do it enough and you will develope the mindset to present as a female without thinking about it. That's when you get to have fun exploring your female personality!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!