Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would be a really good gift

What would be a really good gift

Hi ladies, my name is vicky and I have a question for you all. What would be a great gift for me to get my patner who's name is bianca when dressed. We are going away and I want to get her something special 😊 I've already brought her underwear, make up, nighty /robe and a necklace. Just looking for ideas thanks for any comments vicky x

Depending on where you go, you could get her a bikini for example if he knows how to tuck. Mine I use a skirted bottom with a bikini top. Maybe one of those.
    Part Time Girl

Depending on how much time you have until you leave, a pair of silicone breast forms with self adhesive backs. Some people here prefer to use a spray on adhesive or tape so they stay stuck on even without a bra but what I understand it can be a little difficult to get off the form and one's chest.

OR...
    maybe a little spa treatment for the both of you. Mani/pedi, a facial, etc. That could be a really nice memory that last way longer than any physical gift you purchase.

Hugs,
    Sayyidah
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Banned Read only
    Vicky, there are a hundred questions needed answered to offer up a good recommendation. Here's a few to think about: Will you be going out? If so, where, what time, event? What doesn't he have? What does he like to wear? Is he an "all in" cross dresser like me ?

One of the greatest gifts my wife got me was a simple white sweater with pale bush polka dots. It was great because SHE got it for me.

How about taking a look at her wardrobe and getting something that compliments what she already has or fills in a "hole" (perhaps she needs shorts?).

Just wanted to say that the fact you even thought to buy her something is huge. As the saying goes; its not the gift, its the thought that counts.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

How about a simple chain necklace with some meaningful pendant that could be worn in girl or guy mode. I used to wear a gold chain and cross, a gift from a girlfriend. I wore it all the time and never heard a negative comment about it, and that was over 15 years before I ever dipped my big toe into the "T"pool. Men do not usually wear jewelry like that, unless it is the big heavy chain type. I loved that gift and loved wearing it because it had so many personal and intimate (read love, not sex) meanings to me.

Can never have to many wigs!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

How about a faux CZ engagement ring. I bought a few for myself that I wear with my normal wedding ring "to keep the men away" Or, a matching girl wedding ring and engagement ring.

Or maybe something that you would be "excited" to see her wearing. Evening gown, minidress ...

I think many CDs (include me in this) think a wedding dress is the ultimate in girly. Sometimes you can find one on eBay or in a thrift store. I know a lot of GGs may be uncomfortable with that. But one of my CD friends married a GG who was into CDs, and the CD wore the wedding dress at their small (but official) wedding.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Take her to get her ears pierced before you leave.

- Diane

Banned Read only
    Hmmm, given your SO only came out to you about 3 mo ago and you've pretty much covered all the 'material' bases I'd say just going out somewhere with Bianca as a couple chics...maybe a movie, lunch, or window shopping!?

Girl time with her is a mega bonus.
    But some girls love jewellery, shoes etc, some like a professional make over
    Of my girls, one is a shoe collector, one a clothes collector, one a make up collector and the last like to collect songs
    Every girl is different
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Thank you and so many great ideas! Bianca isn't ready to go out as yet but love the spa idea and make over one. I have offered to buy her 1st breast forms and her wardrobe is coming along nicely so maybe underwear and jewellery again I'm thinking as sounds like a personal gift that most ladies like 😊

I think you should get her something you love. When I get my girl something I would like she seems really happy. I think she emulates me to a certain degree. She thinks I'm an expert on girlness or something, haha. Bianca will know if you buy her something that you personally find wonderful and it will be significant for that very reason. Unless, of course, she mentioned something in passing. In that case, like with any girl, buy her that! You're a girl, you know when a hint has been sent out!

We do seem to like same things but think bianca is definitely more girly than me lol

I totally feel you! I hardly bother on a daily basis, but my SO goes ALL OUT just to sit at home.....but, seriously, what would blow your mind. Do that!

I think just going away together is a pretty great gift

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    How about a glamour photo shoot? That's always fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

A ring or earrings might be appreciated - i treasure the ones my SO has given me as gifts

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Thumbs up on the faux engagement ring. You can get unbelievably realistic ones for literally pennies. I bought my self a 1.5ct rose gold engagement ring off the internet for $5 and it's absolutely indistinguishable from the real thing (other than -- well who buys a rose gold wedding ring? -- but I like it, so whatever). Plus, it's really nice not to either have a telltale "crop circle" where my ring used to be, or a big old male wedding ring on when I'm in Amy mode.

Another (slightly more expensive) option is a Pandora bracelet and charm. Super cute, and personalized, and guarantee she'll cherish it, if it came from you :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

I agree with the faux engagement ring - I have one I wear for most of my pictures. It is inexpensive, very feminine, and has so much special meaning for the relationship.
    Hugs, Ellen

Thictoria the main thing no matter what you buy for her as long as it comes from the heart that is all that will matter.

I'll second Amy's suggestion about a Pandora bracelet. Start with one charm that means something special to the two of you - perhaps "love" - and then on occasions add a new one with a link to that event. When we travel, I regularly buy my wife a new charm unique to the city.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    How about a faux CZ engagement ring. I bought a few for myself that I wear with my normal wedding ring "to keep the men away" Or, a matching girl wedding ring and engagement ring.

Or maybe something that you would be "excited" to see her wearing. Evening gown, minidress ...

I think many CDs (include me in this) think a wedding dress is the ultimate in girly. Sometimes you can find one on eBay or in a thrift store. I know a lot of GGs may be uncomfortable with that. But one of my CD friends married a GG who was into CDs, and the CD wore the wedding dress at their small (but official) wedding.
    another vote for an female wedding ring or engagement/band combo. very fem, meaningful and a symbol of commitment.

Thanks for the great ideas and am going to look into getting her a friendship ring as are not married or living together so think that would be a bit forward on my part 😊

Platinum Member
    Hi Trictoria , Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.

Get matching Bra & Panty sets for both of you and some matching jewelry......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 06-03-2016 at 07:33 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!