Thread: Going out can be easy and hard

Going out can be easy and hard

Going out dressed as Lisa can be easy and hard.There are the people that see me as a normal person and then there are the people ask me what is wrong with me.I went out with my daughter Hailey shopping Saturday at a women's clothing store.I was holding on to a dress I did try on.A guy looked at me and asked me this.It included his wife whom were very ignorant.Told them there is nothing wrong with me and I am a normal person.Luckily the manager came out and told them to leave.She did the right thing doing this.There was one woman there shopping and she said I looked good in this dress I tried on.She had the heart of gold saying I am a normal person in life and I agreed with her on this.My daughter has been through this too,kids at school asked me what is wrong with me.She stands up for herself saying there is nothing wrong with me.Says I am a normal dad that loves to dress as a woman part time,a crossdresser

Unfortunately there are ignorant people in this world. Then there are also good people too

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Kudos to the store manager for not putting up with that garbage.
    Just wondering....what part of the country did this take place?

United States.This manager sees this a lot with the crossdressing and TG community being treated like crap and won't put up with it at all.Luckily this manager knows me and treats me right on the spot.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The main thing is to stay calm and don't stoop to their level when the ask questions like this.
    You did the right thing in saying there is nothing wrong with you because quite frankly there IS nothing wrong with you.

You know what, I think we sometimes underestimate the number of good people there are out there.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

There is something wrong with c/d'ng. I only do it b/c i haven't been with a girl in a (long) time. A very long time. When girls look at me i don't ask them out. I don't see myself very positively, really, i just want a girlfriend but i don't have the time. I have just enough time to cd though.I bolted out of a store when i saw a kid looking at me in ladies undies section. It's even worse when a big dude is glaring at you.

A 7 year old girl, asked her mother about me, mum tried to quiten her inquisitive daughter.
    I turned and told the girl nicely that god gave me a mans body and a girls brain - the girl seemed happy with that, as did her mum.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paintmepink View Post
    There is something wrong with c/d'ng...
    Such as? I'm just itching waiting for this one.

It's the biggest problem with the hard of thinking Lisa. You never know when you'll bump into one...or two as in this case.

Becky
    Last edited by reb.femme; 06-02-2016 at 08:09 AM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    The answer to these people is I'm wired differently, I was born like it and there's nothing I can do about it. I don't have a problem with that, do you ?

You have a great daughter

I watched a show on "Lifetime" network last evening about a young transgender girl named Jazz. What a wonderful mature young girl she was who represented our community quite well. She stood up for herself and through her maturity and well spoken articulation of what it is to be transgendered is helping educate the rest of America. Hopefully sooner then later most all people will be more understanding of those who are different from themselves.

Lisa,
    You say there is something wrong with it, yet you comment on it and are on a website dedicated to it.
    Could you please tell us who crossdressing is hurting when we engage in it?
    I would be most curious to read your response

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaJ1 View Post
    ... and then there are the people ask me what is wrong with me....
    It's only hard if you allow some moronic comment to get into your head. A quick smile and "Thanks, have a nice day." will disarm any moron. Moron's are like bullies, they're really cowards and only expect the bullied to run.