Thread: Sometimes I'm Torn........

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar

Sometimes I'm Torn........

As a heterosexual male, I take pleasure in seeing a nicely dressed attractive woman. But as a crossdresser, I also find myself carefully looking at what she's wearing, style of shoes, her jewelry, how she wears her hair, and maybe envision how I would look in her skirt or dress and shoes. I appreciate her beauty.....but, at the same time, I'm envious of her smooth skin, and very feminine features. I find myself torn in that respect. I know that many men view women ONLY from one viewpoint. But those men aren't CDs. I sometimes feel attracted by her face and figure, and wishing that I had that as well. I don't want to transition, I'm happy as a man, but it's just a strange thing that happens quite a bit now when I see an extremely attractive, and nicely dressed woman. It's difficult to explain. Anyone have similar thoughts?
    Last edited by Piora; 06-01-2016 at 08:14 PM.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That is normal with CD's so don't worry too much about it.

I don't see why so many people are torn about things like this.
    You are a guy you will never look as good as she does in those clothes. Its fine to admire her beauty and wish you looked that good but its not reality for you if you are a CD.
    Its just not going to happen and you will have to deal with it.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-01-2016 at 08:19 PM.

I think the split in appreciating a beautiful woman as a man and as a cross dresser is pretty normal. I find women attractive in the typical male way but also in terms of how I view her style from the cd perspective. It honestly doesn't phase me though it's judt me appreciating something in all the ways I can (male cd human etc)
    Just today there was a co worker nicely dressed for a meeting. She looked lovely( don't tell my wife I said that) but she was also wearing these to die for gorgeous red heels. Both thoughts coexist just fine for me.
    I'm content being a once in a while girl.

Of course! Its really fun if a group of GGs allow you to participate in their girl talk about what each other is wearing.. how it matches, what they want... etc. I see women as attractive from a male perspective and as someone to emulate from a female perspective but not at the same time. I got ready to go to a concert with my SO and she looked really good. I thought I would like to look something like that. She saw it on my face. I think that's hard for an SO when instead of there being attraction there is envy! You just have to be aware of it and remember when it comes to dressing up and going out, its not always about you, or ever in some cases
    Every human being is the natural guardian of her own importance.
    The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.

I also love to look at an attractive GG sexily dressed. I find it inspirational to me and it gives me ideas for new outfits to try out.
    What is life without Stockings and Heels?

My daughters BFF was wearing my top a few weeks ago.
    I was
    a) jealous at how good she looked
    b) hypnotized by her chest
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Aspiring Member
    Hi Piora

I couldn't agree more. I have exactly the same thoughts.Oh, I wish!!!!!

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Happens to me almost everyday. This week with the temperature over a 100 there are lots of women walking around here in dresses and skirts. Very distracting to say the least.

I certainly have similar thoughts. I am sure that a great many others here do also.
    Hugs, Carole

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    You have acquired a new type and level of knowledge through your crossdressing. A guy who doesn't understand any of the effort that goes into creating a fashionable look, only sees the woman from his limited perspective. Crossdressers have a depth of understanding that allows us to evaluate the look from multiple perspectives and, for me, it becomes a much more enjoyable exercise. Add to that the knowledge I'm going to be dressing again in the near future and her example can change how I mix and or match clothes or do my make up or try to style my hair. To be honest, I'd rather be doing that than guessing what kind of engine and transmission are in the car I'm following, but I know guys who see that as the best use of their time and energy as we drive down the street.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Oh yeah, I feel very much the same.

Piora,

I have nearly the same reaction. Nice to know that many of us do. Ahhh......Summer.........

For style; just watch mick jagger perform live in the 70's

Piora, You are Torn? I am Torn, too. Alice Torn LOL. yes, it is a dilemna at times. I very seldom see well dressed ladies in my town, but when the rare event happens, I share the same feelings. No longer lust, but admiration, and a little desire to pull off her look.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 06-02-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Thank you for all the replies.

I knew, of course, that it's very common among all of us. But it's such an odd feeling to be feeling amorous towards an attractive woman, and at the same time loving her clothes,and being jealous of her femininity....even although we don't want that permanently ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    You have acquired a new type and level of knowledge through your crossdressing. A guy who doesn't understand any of the effort that goes into creating a fashionable look, only sees the woman from his limited perspective. Crossdressers have a depth of understanding that allows us to evaluate the look from multiple perspectives and, for me, it becomes a much more enjoyable exercise. Add to that the knowledge I'm going to be dressing again in the near future and her example can change how I mix and or match clothes or do my make up or try to style my hair. To be honest, I'd rather be doing that than guessing what kind of engine and transmission are in the car I'm following, but I know guys who see that as the best use of their time and energy as we drive down the street.
    You aced it, Sarah! That's exactly how I see it too! I was always pleased I was never the kind of guy who rubber-necked looking at very attractive women, and only gave them a couple of appreciative looks.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Banned Read only
    Piora,
    Yes it happens all the time , I find I look at their makeup and especially their eyes to see how much they've put on , what colours and how well it's done. I find I don't want to be literally in their shoes any more but could I make that outfit work.

One thing I can't say for certain is that am I looking at her as a man finding attractive aspects or my female side comparing myself to her ? Perhaps we should ask the question to GGs to see how they view other women, do they compare looks and clothes, I guess they must do otherwise fashion trends wouldn't take off as they do, how many times have we seen attractive women in ads, and the voice over says , " I want that look !"

Teresa, good point, well said.

Almost EVERYDAY!!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Perhaps we should ask the question to GGs to see how they view other women, do they compare looks and clothes, I guess they must do otherwise fashion trends wouldn't take off as they do, how many times have we seen attractive women in ads, and the voice over says , " I want that look !"
    Great point Teresa, I'm not replying as a GG (obviously) but as a gender fluid 'male' I can stand on either side of the fence as required (OK, maybe GF IS kinda cool, if you can deal with the vertigo, sometimes the fence is really high)

As a guy I ALWAYS look at well dressed guys and go for the same look!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I get your point about looking at women, Piora. But, I don't get the part where you're "torn"?

I like looking at beautiful presented dinner. But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't eat it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    Be careful some latex items could be edible, maybe someone thinks you're good enough to eat !!