It's no secret that most of us single gals have difficulty finding a love life, and I'm not referring to sex in particular but rather relationship stuff. It used to really frustrate me, but now I just accept the facts of life and don't dwell on it much. Still, I find myself thinking occasionally that someone is missing out on a great catch. What I mean is, not cuz I'm some raving beauty or fascinating creature, but I know I bring a few things to the table that I would find attractive in a SO and would think others might too -- and quite honestly, I know it's taken me several years to cultivate these sensibilities. So that got me wondering, how many of us CDers have genuine interests and skills normally associated with women and that would translate into enjoyable living as a couple? Obviously, I'm mostly talking about stuff above and beyond dressing etc.

For instance, how many of us are good cooks? I'm not talking about the occasional weekend grilling or simply following a recipe, but real understanding of food and creative kitchen chops for both special occasions and everyday meals. For years I was definitely just the occasional kind of guy cook, and over time I did develop a small but versatile repertoire of specialty dishes, but I have in recent years also become a pretty good (so people tell me) everyday cook. Is your kitchen well equipped and stocked? On any given day I can open the fridge and pantry, see what's there and come up with something creative and good. I've also expanded my skills to bread making, desserts, several ethnicities and even growing some of my own food. It's really fun and satisfying. How about you?

Do you like to entertain? One of my mostest fav things to do is dinner parties, and I tend to go all out -- although I can be spur of the moment too. I luv setting a beautiful table and putting good food on it, naturally, but I also thrive on pairing good company, wine, music, etc. and the long lingering over dinner with laughter and good conversation. How about you, do you like that sort of thing, do you have pretty dishes, do you put flowers on the table, etc?

Are you a homemaker? Do you enjoy decorating and are you good at it? Do you understand colors and textures and spaces? Do you enjoy that kind of shopping? Do you notice details about how others decorate? Is your taste more feminine or masculine or something in between? Do your rooms have flair and character?

Are you conscientious about housekeeping? Does your home feel like an inviting, comforting sanctuary? Or do you tend to let things pile up?

Do you have any craft interests, sewing, gardening, etc?

Are you a nurturer? Do you have a mother instinct? Do you like children? Does comforting and caring for, even pampering, come natural to you? Do you think a lot about the people you know, or are you more out of sight out of mind?

Are you intuitive? Are you emotional?

Is feminine body maintenance and appearance an every day thing, or just a special occasion thing? On any given evening or weekend at home, do you wear something feminine, even if it's just casual? Do you keep your legs shaved, maybe makeup, hair well kempt, manicured, jewelry, do you smell good? If a love interest popped in, would he or she see a pleasingly fem person or not so much? If you wanted to go out could you be ready in minutes or would you have to spend all day prepping?

Do you think people feel like they're interacting with a feminine person or a guy in a skirt? Are you good at putting people at ease, drawing them out, maybe innocently flirting a little to make people feel good about themselves?

In what other ways or interests do you feel like you are -- or are not -- typically feminine? Are you more of a guy most of the time and a special-occasion-only kind of gurl? Do your male interests outweigh, or even exclude, fem interests? I'd really like to know what's "normal" among us.