Thread: getting my firt makeover...... i can't wait

getting my firt makeover...... i can't wait

I am so thrilled and have to tell y'all about this.... Finally I got the courage to book my first transformation with Jennifer at JMB transformations...... Jennifer herself is a TGirl and was so helpful when I contacted her.... This will be so many firsts for me.... first makeup, first wig, first whole day as Jeny, first outing and so on........She also have a cottage and I'll be staying there the night of my makeover enfemme........we will be also going for wig and shoe shopping, first time outing ever as a girl......should I be excited...or nervous?
    Last edited by Jeny_rj; 07-09-2016 at 09:37 AM.

I would probably be both honestly, it is different so being nervous is expected. However it is really exciting as it is something I would love to do but haven't found anyone locally yet to do it. I am sure there is in a city of 1.3 million but need to venture out of the closet a bit more first.

Have fun and enjoy the experience.

Jeny
    Funny I am going exactly the same place!! I am so excited I could just bust!! I am having all your firsts except the shoes!! ( bought 5 pair at once during a pink fog!!) Jennifer seems just wonderful!! Learn much, have fun, and take lots of pictures!! Love and hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 07-09-2016 at 02:25 PM. Reason: spelling