Thread: Hey everyone!!!

Hey everyone!!!

Wow, where to start?! I don't know if there are all new faces here or if the usual crowd still visits. It's been a really long time since I've been on here.
    Soooo many changes have taken place my life. Last year, I moved up to Ohio where I lived for almost a year. I moved there for a trans girl who I really cared for. Things ended up being totally fake on her part though. So many lies, cheating, stealing from me, homelessness, etc, etc, etc. Then, I met this guy.....teehee! First cis man I've ever had an interest in. We hit it off so well! All the same interests, hobbies, music, movies, sense of humor, same love language, and the list could go on and on. We met last July. I posted a transition picture on Reddit and amazingly, it showed up on his main all posts page. Those are cycled at random with over 400,000,000 posts. I showed up on his front page. He had no idea I was trans. He just thought, "hmm... Cute girl!" *Click link*. He saw that I was trans and started following me. Then he started commenting on my posts, then we started messaging, then texting, skyping, and well the rest is history. Anywhoo, we are now formally together, living together, I'm a full time homemaker, and LOVING life. I foresee a very long term relationship with him. It's such a healthy relationship. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. We live in Michigan and life is completely amazing.
    On the transition front, I have been on hormone replacement therapy for 2 years and 2 months now. I am very happy with my results. Lots of things have changed. Oddly enough, my eye color has changed which seems impossible but everyone seems to notice. (Plain hazel to very bright green.) Fat has totally changed my body. I have thighs, a butt, hips, B cup boobs, softer facial features, hair regrowth, softer skin, and total body hair loss. I can go up to 3 weeks before having to shave my legs and even my arm pit hair is almost just vellus hair now. I'll be getting rid of this pesky genitalia as soon as I can afford it. SRS is definitely in my future. I already have 3 doctorate level psychologist letters signed and ready to go. My boyfriend is looking forward to that and so am I . He's heterosexual but he believes that parts don't define us. He's ok with my parts either way, but I have to do this for me. That will be my final step in transitioning. I was supposed to already have had my surgery, but things happened financially for me and it slipped out of my grasp. I'll get there eventually. I'm going to post some pictures on my progress so keep scrolling! Love you all!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The longer I walk down this road I call a journey, the more I realize that it's not about passing or not passing. It's about being true to myself and being able to look in the mirror and say to my reflection... "Perfect"

I'm glad things are working out for you, and you have found piece and happy ness .
    You look stunning .

Wow you have had a tough time.......so fantastic to hear you have found someone that truly loves you and your transition is going well. You look amazing too :-)

You look fantastic!
    I'm glad to hear that things are working out for you
    love:

Congrats on your new found happiness Aly, btw, very pretty.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Your pics are so beautiful. I really love the curls/ waves in the third pic. Its nice to hear that everything is falling into place for you. There are alot of who could only dream to be where you are right now. I am sure it has been an aweful struggle at times, but I truly wish you the best.
    Erica

You've had more than your share of trouble. Congratulations on working through it and finding your way to a better place. Keep on loving life!

hi aly cat,
    happy endings are nice to hear about, thanks for coming back with an update....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I'm glad that you have found your happiness.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

You are a lovely woman and very fortunate as well. 🌺

Congrats!!!!! You look lovely!
    Suzanne

You are a total cutiepie! I wish you both a long and loving life together!!!!!!!

Hey, old friend! Wow, those green eyes are pools of mystery, to be sure. You are looking so awesome and I am happy that you are happy!

All the best,

Gretchen

Your a defiantly a cutie-pie. Those green eyes are beautiful. Good luck in your future.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So happy you are enjoying life and things are much better Aly.
    You are looking so awesome and the eyes really pop!!
    Cute guy too lucky you !!!.