Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I'll always remember the first time that I........

...shaved my legs.

...wore hose. I actually remember my first time buying them, too!

...wore a cute outfit while shopping for cute outfits at a department store.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    The very first time I dressed up and walked out in public in high heels (six inch heels with a front platform); at this point I had YEARS of experience walking comfortably in such heels.

It was exhilarating and scary at the same time.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

The first time i wore a skirt and crossed my legs. Yep, that was a life changing experience. I was 15 at the time, my legs looked very feminine and smooth.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    ... dressed completely, including wig, makeup and shoes that fit. It was just six years ago, after decades of piecemeal experimenting, figuring that with my size, I'd never pull off a total look. But when it all came together, I liked what I saw. I've refined my look a LOT since then.

... went out in public dressed, still the only time to date. While traveling for work, went to a TG-friendly venue, "chaperoned" by a sister from here on the forum. Thinking back, it seems almost surreal -- way outside my comfort zone, yet I dove in with both heeled feet. It was a great experience, yet I don't feel a great urge to venture out again, like everyone said I would. But would I do it again under similar circumstances? Probably