Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll always remember the first time that I........

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

I'll always remember the first time that I........

In the genre of crossdressing, what's your fondest memory of a milestone or, a turning point or, when you started something that you were a little leery of but now enjoy frequently.
    I guess this could also include the unfortunate unpleasantries that accompany this lifestyle.

After I see a few, I'll add my own experiences.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

There are more than one. Wearing a lace cup underwire bra. Painting my fingernails. 🌺

Out and about at 17 and first shopping trip with my Aunt.........

Platinum Member
    Hi Carla , I think that getting my first set of foam breast forms from the
    Montgomery Wards Catalog store about 45yrs. ago......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hi Blue, how's Balt-y-more, Hon? Bought my first bra at Montgomery Ward in the 60's.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    I'll miss out the starting point which is too mixed up to go into now.

Turning points , there have been a few, I think borrowing my GFs negligee set and falling asleep only to be woken by a totally turned on GF when she found me wearing it !

Getting my first full set of matching underwear ( Charnos ) with stockings and putting them on for the first time, which lead onto buying my first pair of heels !

Different sort of turning point, finally getting answers to my CDing, through counselling.

Final and most recent, putting it all together and walking out the door dressed and madeup to meet other CDers socially .

Carla,
    I can't wait for your answer !
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-09-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Wearing my sister's pink panties for the first time, at about age 8

The first time I pleased a boy as a teen.

First time going out fully dressed in a cute skirt and top with sheer stockings, heels, and.... no panties. The thrill of doing dangerous things, I guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I was about 12 years old, alone in my bedroom, wearing my ordinary male bluejeans, a bra of my mother's stuffed with socks, and a stretchy top of my mother's. I was on my bed, rubbing my "breasts" against a pillow, and moving my body rhythmically on the mattress. The more I did it, the better it felt, until it suddenly felt way way way better, and there was a pulsing sensation down there. It was a pleasure I had never felt before, but so intense, and leaving me with such an uncomfortable feeling, that it made me afraid that I had somehow damaged my body. And, I discovered, there was a smelly mess to clean up. I had no idea that was going to happen. I was scared enough to say to myself, "I need to make sure that never happens again." Of course, I got over that feeling, and it did happen again. But the first time was unforgettable.

It was the first time I achieved the look I had been seeking. Looking into the mirror, it was an "oh my!" moment I'll always remember.

The first time I went to a TG Org meeting. It was quite the adventure.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

First time fully en femme: 7th grade, using clothes borrowed from my mother, and rolled up socks for forms. That was 55 years ago.

getting into a dress
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Putting on my first wig and seeing what a huge difference it made.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    oh there's more than a few, but maybe the single most memorable moment for me was trying on my first lace front wig.
    I think that was the point at which I finally looked in the mirror and said "well hello there, girl!"

there's just something about realistic hair that flips a light on in my brain I guess. It's not that I don't feel girly without good hair, but I can't really see it, otherwise.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'll always remember the first time I took a walk that wasn't limited to the back yard or to the motel ice machine, but exposed me to a wide range of people. I was frightened, several parts of my outfit were failing and I realized my fashion sense was terrible. As I returned to my room I vowed to never go out again, but once I got there and fixed all the things that had me worried I went out again that night and enjoyed the rest of the evening.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

The first time I ordered bikinis from Victoria's Secret. And the first time I went swimming in my pool in a two piece bikini.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

what I remember most was when I was early in transition and the first time I ran down a flite of stairs and my lil breasts were bouncing...AND IT HURT! Bras became mandatory after that.

There are more than a few such moments. One in particular was when I was leaving a support group meeting on a winter night and I could hear my heels clicking on the sidewalk and feel the breeze blowing my skirt!
    Hugs, Carole

I remember the first time I put on makeup and a wig and looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe it was me, I couldn't recognize myself. I wish I took a picture.

Banned Read only
    Easy. Hands down it was putting on my first dress at 12 or 13 years old. I actually questioned if putting on a dress would MAKE me gay! It didn't.

Ordering my first piece of female clothing, a tank dress, over the phone. Talk about nervous.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I think mine was that first public outing when at a party I went as a French Maid, it was the first time I did my own makeup.
    I had fun with it and then I knew this can be fun it doesn't have to be hidden

So many firsts. First dress, first boobs, first wig. But the one that knocks them all down is the first time I saw her in the mirror. Up to that point I could tell myself anything to convince myself this was just a harmless kink that I could take or leave, but after that day I knew she had been in there the whole time and I needed to go free her.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    "I'll always remember the first time that I........"

......dressed fully for the first time. Up until I first joined this site, I strictly was a "underwear" CD. That is, ONLY corsets/garter belts, panties, stockings etc. After some encouragement from some members here, I bought skirts and some tops. I was quite surprised at what I looked like in the mirror. Since then, I dress pretty much that way all the time now. It was a turning point for me.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

My biggest milestone was buying and then wearing my first wig. To me, doing that meant I was committed to dressing up.