Thread: So I told my GG friend about it, shared pic.. What next..

So I told my GG friend about it, shared pic.. What next..

Hi all,
    So last week, after giving lots of hints over several weeks, I shared my pic with my GG friend dressed up in skirt, heels and jacket. At once she said nice she said that i look pretty and that I should try kate spade purse.
    However, when I asked what is her honest opinion, she said that being from india, its not social norm, people ask questions and that people would not like it. However, she said she is open minded, I can talk to her whenever I want. And that we only live once so we should do what makes her happy.
    She is a friend from my high school. While I am scared that she might share it with other, but I am also excited with this new development. So I am wondering how can I win her trust and can open up in a much better way with her. I m just looking for a healthy platonic relation with her. Please suggest.
    I am 29 she is also 29

Banned Read only
    if you make your relationship about cross dressing, you will lose that relationship. Allow her to drive the discussion about cross dressing. Don't hint, suggest, intimate, nothing. Just be her friend, no differently than last week or last year.

I agree with Jennifer, plus: ask her not to tell others. That's all you can really do - your secret is now in her hands.

Silver Member
    Hopefully she will honor your request not to tell others. Years ago I had a neighbor that knew about my CDing. We went shopping together and she saw me in full fem. It didn't bother her. She was a long term friend and friends with my wife. Our friendship was not about CDing. It was about being friends with similar interests. Don't make your friendship about your "hobby" or all will be lost.

By the way India has trans/CDs while it may not be socially acceptable in her Cast. They do exist and are very open about it.

Banned Read only
    Leonal,
    We all take that chance, you've put her in a difficult situation and there's nothing you can do if she passes it on.The question is why did you tell her ?
    From my own experience they are small steps being taken to finally come out in the open, I think you'll find nothing bad will happen, people outside the family just accept and move on , you must now leave her to come back to you if she wishes to talk more. If you find she starts to pull away, leave her to think about it and just try and be your old self in front of her .

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Leona,

Unless they've moved Chicago overnight, I wouldn't worry about how India considers this lifestyle. Also, your secret is no longer yours to control, as your friend may have thoughts about your revelation. She might ask those that she considers friends to give her advice. Personally, I think that once someone knows, expect the world to know.

As others have said, wait for your friend to bring the subject up. I know the excitement of having told and waiting for a further conversation is eating away inside of you, but go slowly with her. Don't frighten her off.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk