Thread: Five Day Femme Vacation

Five Day Femme Vacation

I tried to keep a running account of my trip to Las Vegas with mixed results. We stayed out late, had places to go and things to see so I didn't do a very good job of posting so I will do a summary after the fact instead.

June 1st through June 6th I spent in Las Vegas with my wife and about thirteen girlfriends from my burlesque community. We were attending a burlesque event with 4 nights of shows. I spent most of the time dressed as a girl and it was fantastic. Some of the non burlesque hotel guests did have looks of surprise and pointed me out but there were no bad events. All said and done it helped with my confidence quite a bit.

June 1 - We arrived in the morning, I flew in boy mode and made it to the hotel with about an hour to unpack before my wife and I had pedicure appointments. I had already had my long gel nails applied back at home and I didn't have any issues at check in or security. We rented a giant 15 passenger van and two of the girls from my group were on the same plane as me and my wife so we drove them to the hotel. The ladies who did our pedicures were very nice but also very slow. Once we were done we drove over to the In and Out Burger for a quick meal before getting ready for a show that night. So it wasn't until about 6pm that I was finally able to dress. I wore a red and black boho style dress, something casual for a show at a small bar, the real event shows weren't until the next day. Two different girls is our group had shown up earlier because they were performing in the show. The show was great, only about ten total acts so it was a quick show. Because the event shows tended to go really long this was refreshing. We loaded up the van after the show and went back to the hotel and had a late dinner at a restaurant in the hotel. We got to bed around 1am and after cleaning off my makeup from the night I slipped into my leopard print nightie and slept very well.

June 2 - That morning we decided to go down to the pool. I wore my blue with white polka dot bikini and a purple short dress as a cover up. We made it down around 10am and found a spot near one of the pools in a shaded area. It took about two hours before the sun finally made it to our area which was probably good because it was really hot, over 100, and we wouldn't have lasted in the direct sun for the three hours we were down there. After lunch and a shower we were meeting up with a bunch of the girls to go shopping at Trader Joes. I wore my Minnesota Twins tee shirt and an button front denim mini skirt. I also had a cute little pair of Converse sneakers with a blue and red pompegranate print. We had about 10 people going to the store and I was out in the general public for about an hour. That night was the first formal event and the theme color was purple. I found an aubergine dress from New York dress, it was form fitting and had a fishtail hem with some silve sparkle that helped to emphasize an hourglass form. It was my most expensive dress for the week and I did get some very nice compliments. After the show we loaded up about fifteen people and went to a bar on the stip that specializes in Ice Cream Drinks. I had a Pink Squirrel and Grasshopper. That evening was a leapoard baby doll and at some point in the evening I surpassed 24 hours straight in nothing but girl clothes.

Attachment 262555 bikini.jpg Attachment 262557 ice cream.jpg

June 3 - Today was a sleep in day and things didn't really start until noon. My wife and I had some lunch and I wore my purple dress that I had been using as a cover up at the pool. We had to be back early as there was a bowling tournament that afternoon and I was in boy mode once again. It was fun and I dressed as an 80's glam rocker. I figured I'd had plenty of girl time so I was fine being a boy for bowing. Our team came in first place and our "troupe" also won most disruptive. That night was balck and white night and I wore a sequin black and silver zebra stripe gown. I almest didn't get the opportunity to wear it because it shoed up at my door the day before we flew out to Las Vegas, six weeks late. But I was amazed that it actually fit and looked great. That night was another later dinner after the show and off to sleep.

zebra.jpg Attachment 262560
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-13-2016 at 01:40 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
    Rebecca Bas

Wow you look great!

June 4 - Today was more time at the pool I wore the same bikini. We found some shade under some palm trees which allowed for a nice mix of sun and shade on a day where it was around 104 degrees. Luckily its the desert and not very humid so shade was enough to stay relatively cool. Some of the girls decided to go vintage clothes shopping and we found one shop near downtown Las Vegas. Even better, the store owner pointed us in the direction of about six other vintage shops, not just clothes, and we shopped for about three hours. That afternoon I wore a white "cold shoulder" blouse, which basically has sleeves but cutouts at the shoulder and a blue mini skirt with white polka dots (no pic). That evening was the big competition show and last year winner picked yellow as the theme color. Not many people look good in yellow and I decided in a gold dress I had worn in Las Vegas two years ago. After the show we went to the after party for a bit and were back in bed by 3am.

gold dress.jpg group.jpg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

June 5 - My wife had to go back home a day early and was not feeling well so I had a couple of errands to run early that day. This was one of the rare times I dressed as a boy and dropped off some stuff at Fed Ex to ship back home so we would have one less suitcase to bring back with us. I also made a quick stop at Walgreens for more makeup wipes. After my errand I was back in the hotel and got ready for the day. For the afternoon I went with light makeup, my denim front button up skirt and a purple tee shirt with a picture of Darth Vader wearing a cute little sailor dress on it. (sorry, no pic) I dropped my wide off at the airport at 2pm and was back to take some of the girls to Du Barry's. It's basically a rhinestone heaven with tons of cheap but super sparkly jewelry and they also have dresses and purses and all sorts of bejeweled stuff. Each of us probably spent about $150 buying all sorts of stuff. We got back in time for a quick nap before getting ready for the show. That night I went with a super slinky black dress, it was backless (again) so more breast management but it fit so well I can't believe I found the dress for $80. See pic below. We went to an after party

June 6 - Aside from waking up in my nightie that was pretty much the end of my dressing adventure. I spent some time packing before I had to check out and had a quick lunch, gassed up the rental and said my goodbyes before taking six of us to the airport for our trip home.

Epilogue - I will tell you this, being a girl is hard. So much time doing makeup and hair and even the work that goes into before going on vacation. I had a full body wax, my hair was colored to get out the grey hair, I had gel nails on for the entirety of the trip and I had my brows shaped and brows and eyelashes tinted. That was on top of all of the clothes I bought. I'll say it again, being a girl is hard work, but its also very fun and rewarding when everything comes together. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

black slinky.jpg Sunday with Maranda and Lucinda.jpg
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-13-2016 at 11:04 AM.
    Rebecca Bas

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Very cool!

Wow that is way cool for you. Do what you want and live how you want. You look great in it all. Thank you for sharing all of this.

Thanks for sharing!

So glad you had the chance to do this! It is quite an eye opener when you have to live female for more than a couple of days! Besides being on the road as well!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Very nice post on the trip - great presentation on all your pics - thanks for sharing

This is great! I love the black and silver gown!

You look fantastic and this story is awesome! So jealous!

Sounds like a wonderful, amazing time! So glad you had fun, and enjoyed yourself. You look fantastic and so happy!!
    *StacyP*

Wow, what a fabulous time you must've had & wonderful to read how supportive & accepting your wife is. You look great in all the pics & I love the cream dress.

Molly.
    Just be who you wanna be - even if only for a few hours here & there!

Looks like you both had an amazing time and you look great am especially jealous as look better in a bikini than me lol