Thread: Been gone a while

Banned Read only

Been gone a while

So I haven't been very active lately due to some health issues. I ended up in the hospital towards the end of April. I was fully dressed at the time which sucked since very few people know. So when the ER staff undressed me they of course had to take off my bra and panties(they were very professional and didn't say a word). I also had on bright pink nail polish. So when I was transferred to the critical care unit(that staff hadn't seen my clothes) I had to lie about the polish and said it was because I lost a bet.

So skip forward ten days to the day I'm being released. My ex-wife was the one who came to give me a ride home. She was going through the drawers gathering up my stuff and saw the bag of clothes. So of course I had to lie again and say it must have been a mix up.
    ghtBut anyways, while I was there it gave me a lot of time to think about my dressing. Why I did it and what-not. Whether or not I still wanted to do it.
    Because I almost died and the last thing I wanted was to be found dressed up.

I say all that as I sit here in a mini skirt and tank top w/ bra and panties on.

I did manage to lose 15 pounds though. Which is great because some of the clothes I had were kinda tight but fit great now

Glad to hear you're OK Laurana...

After a brush with the grim reaper, surely all those inadvertent 'outs' just pale into insignificance..???

But you survived it all - that's the main thing!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    As a very closeted crossdresser, I always worry about health issues occurring while I am at home and dressed. I've been spending more and more time that way lately. Usually, I only dress at weekends, but as I type this, I'm sitting here fully dressed. On a Monday night. After work. But I felt such an almost insatiable NEED to get into female clothes tonight, that it was almost a sigh of relief when I had everything on.

I don't underdress at all all. Ever. The only thing I would possibly get caught out on would be red nail polish on my toes, which I leave on all the time in 'male mode'. But I think it's something that all of us who are closeted worry about happening. Especially as we get older. I'm 64, but my health is very good and I'm active, but it is something that's very much food for thought.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Years ago I thought How will people remember me or think about me if they found my stash!

I try to keep my stash what I call presentably.

I had quite a few nighties, panties, garter belts, corsets, and slips which I purged.

I got rid of half the bras and shape-ware and all photos of me in lingerie.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Sorry to hear about your issues. I hope all is well now. I wish you the best. My brush with death is what brought me out of the closet. I'm on bonus overtime, so I'm going to enjoy what time I have left.
    My Youtube channel: Maxine CD,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsH...XBIjeAtbhe1uFw
    Follow me on twitter @MaxineCD1

Banned Read only
    Mikell, telling the person you're in a relationship with and not telling someone who doesn't need to know are two totally different things. My ex was there only because I couldn't find anyone else to take me home.

I'm trying to figure out how to keep most of those 15 pounds off now whilst still going to the gym again.

Glad you are alright Laurana, been there myself many years ago. Take care of yourself.
    Part Time Girl

Well you've certainly given me something to think about. I too was hospitalized on an emergency basis last year. I wasn't dressed at the time so no problem for me and therefore I didn't give it much thought at the time. I can't imagine how much more stressful that must have made an already awful situation for you. I'm glad you are well now.

Beth

Laurana, Good posts from all! Thanks for sharing. That is something we tend to try not to think about, but that day will come for all of us. My very difficult dad is 95, still alive, but needing constant care. i do not want to live that long, and be like that. I have no mate or kids, only a toxic nazi brother and toxic sister. If either had to come and find me disabled and dolled up, it would be hell for me. i have all my dresses, and skirts and some tops hanging in my apartment closet , and they would find them. i guess it is wise to put everything into bins or bags, with a note saying , " from neighbor, for charities."

A part of me wouldn't mind being found in that state, I guess it would give me a certain validation. When the opportunity comes up to kind of let my slip show I usually chicken out and man up. I guess part of me is screaming to come out of the closet and that would do it.