Thread: Coworker offered me a thong

Coworker offered me a thong

Hi,
    So the other day I was a work and found out we had an event that night where we needed to wear our dress white uniform. I'm checking to see if I have everything with me and I say "shit I have everything but underwear since the ones I'm wearing will show through". My coworker then says I've got some extra thongs with me if you want to wear one. They won't show. I said okay sure I'm game. She told me where they were and later when I thanked her she was extremely surprised I wore it. I told her the next day I can see why you like these I'm going to order some I think. She laughed and told me she would let me know how the ones she's ordering turn out.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Just be sure to wear them the right way round, as doing this can change the key of your voice.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

ya mean i won't have to pay for those voice lessons?