Thread: My Panties

Panties4me

My Panties

Recently I noticed my wife had been wearing a pair of my Vanity Fair panties. It was obviously a mistake on her part as she has panties from Target that look similar but not as silky. So after she had worn them a few times I left another pair on her side of the bed to see if she would wear them too. To my great glee I found them on the clothes airer, obviously having been worn and washed. You cannot imagine how happy that made me knowing she is wearing my panties and also stirred my loins,lol. Only too happy to share my panties with her, after all, I have over 300 pairs.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    You did not elaborate. If the shared panties referenced are NOT microfiber, all is lost. Burn those other 300 pairs in great fanfare. Buy more microfiber panties and enjoy the share.

Panties4me
    Lydial.most definitely nothing but micro fibre, stretch satin or full nylon in my drawers. The Vanity Fair panties are a few years old but in still very good nick, excuse the pun.These days Prima Donna panties are my favorites. Their fabrics are fantastic.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Prima Donna panties are wonderful, but at about $50 USD, I can't afford them. Vanity Fair panties are nice though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

That is great. My SO and myself have one drawer with panties. Our panties shall we say. We both were them and enjoy them. She is a wonderful lady.

That mention of Prima Donna panties and their expense caught my eye. I took a look and while they look wonderful I wonder if they are worth $50-70 per pair. Seems hard to justify that kind of $$$. If so I might have to put those on my Christmas list.

Wow the added bonus of getting her to wash the panties is nice too. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Banned Read only
    My wife and I wear the same size panty. She only has 100% cotton for absorption. I have only Vanity Fair full coverage nylon briefs. My guy underwear is 100% cotton, shorts and tee shirts. We also share the same dress sizes. It would be nice to hang our dresses together.

PS: I love my panties. In fact on Saturday I was able to buy on-line with no shipping charges Vanity Fair panties at 5 for $19.99. I could not resist.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 06-19-2016 at 11:01 AM.

Panties4me
    Yes,Prima Donna panties are expensive but worth every cent😜.I have about 15 pairs and have ordered another two pairs of my favorite style this morning. What I have paid for panties over the years could have cleared a small nations debt!!! And no, I won't be sharing my Prima Donna panties with my wife😈

Is it just me or is the sharing of panties kind of gross?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Why would it be gross, Sara? They're washed beforehand, I assume. Julie and I have shared clothes, including panties, for years. We wear the same size in everything but bras and shoes. Our tastes in clothes are very similar also.
    Last edited by MarciManseau; 06-15-2016 at 08:51 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Is it just me or is the sharing of panties kind of gross?
    "Gross" isn't the right adjective to describe it for me, but I think it's odd. I have a lot of female friends and I cannot imagine wanting to share their panties, or wear my mother's if she were alive, or wear my sister's if I had one. It's like sharing a toothbrush, or using someone else's spoon to eat your soup. Most people prefer their own. If there was only one spoon and two bowls of soup though, then of course my SO and I would take turns using the spoon but we'd probably wipe it first with a napkin. And we have shared a toothbrush when gone overnight if one of us forgot to bring our own. But, the sharing was done out of temporary necessity and not out of preference.

The OP mentioned a "stirring of the loins" and so I think that maybe this is a guy thing? Don't most men enjoy the promise that lingerie brings and for a CD, an added benefit is the sexual intimacy when he shares the panties with his wife?
    Reine

Maybe gross was the wrong choice of word.

Or not. Kind of like buying underwear from a thrift store. Then again, maybe it was the giddiness in the whole thing that I find utterly foreign.

When all is said and done, mine is simply an opinion.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I agree with Reine - undies are a personal thing. When I was married, and was actively crossdressing (although closeted), I had my own panties. I would never have DREAMED of wearing my ex-wife's.

Reminds me of something comedian Emo Phillips once said:

"I got some new underwear for Christmas this year......
    "Well.......new to ME".
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I like the idea of wearing panties and other clothing that belonged to a lady once. I'm all for it. if y'all think it's gross. so what. it's not like we're friends anyways.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    My wife and I can't share under wear because we are different sizes but we have shared dresses on occasion.
    I don't find the idea of sharing panties gross between spouses. Once you are married you share a lot of things and it's not the same as sharing a toothbrush because clothes get washed. Someone said it would be as gross as sharing spoon eating soup but you do share the silverware I mean you don't always use the same set of eating utensils every time you eat. The dishes get washed then later on get used again and washed again.

I would share panties with my wife if it were possible but I don't think I would share with anyone else.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Let me clarify my post: Julie and I don't wear each other's panties, we both wear our panties - all in the same drawer.

Nothing weird about it, y'all

Aspiring Member
    Wearing panties from a thrift store and sharing panties with someone you are sexually involved with would seem to be completely different.

I agree that wearing panties from a thrift store might be a little uncomfortable, but wearing my spouse's undies would add to our intimacy.