Thread: First time dressed as Girl

First time dressed as Girl

I used to go every summer holiday to stay for some time with my grand mom. At the time when I was 8 years old my parents moved into a new home and I spent a longer time with my grand mom. I have a six years older sister who was no longer coming to stay with me there.
    I always have been with slim body, long thin legs and 100% girly butt which I still have after so many years, I had long blonde hair reaching my shoulders which at later stage changed to dark brown and blue eyes. Now and again I have been mistaken for a girl even in my own clothes which in most occasions made me feel embarrassed. I had friends and I was getting on well with most of them but I was not the most popular boy. I was from poor family and hardly had anything material as that is the way it works most times and I don't recall anyone ever giving me some extra attention in any way.
    One day I was with few friends at playground with a slide that was damaged at the bottom and when we took turns going down almost all of us jagged our shorts including me. I went home couple of times to put on a new pair and manage to jag all of them. Later in the day when my grand mom seen what I have done asked me to clean myself and take a shower and she washed my clothes. I had nothing to put on as the rest of my clothes were for more cold weather and she looked true my sister clothes and give me a short orange dress ( that was just right for my size at the time) with shoulder straps, white panties and white sandals with almost 2 inches heels. I wondered why I had to put on the sandals but didn't make any problem. I din't want her to be looking at me while changing and ask her to get out of my room. I got myself all nude and start outing on my sister clothes. The feeling of that soft material from her panties and the thin fabric of her summer dress touching my body made me feel instantly so different and in no time I got transformed into a little girl. I was shivering in excitement remembering how we did a role play the last summer and I had to play the wife with the rest of the boys as we had no real girl among us. It felt somehow natural been in that role but I never thought about that again until the moment I was in my sister dress. I probably looked at myself at the mirror for 10-15 min before I got out of My room. My grand mother looked at me smiling and joked she got 2 grand daughters now. The she left me alone and home and said she will go out for some shopping and also will buy me new clothes. I went back in my room looking at myself in the mirror and really thought I am looking so much just like my older sister. After another 15 min or so I went out on the veranda and took a seat near the end to our neighbors garden hiding from the sun. Our veranda could be seen well from their top part of the garden. As I was seating I was seen by one of the two boys brothers living next door (by the older 15 y old). He could not make out who I was and how never had seen me before. He called me to get close to the fence and I made my first steps on heels and that short thigh dress and surprising to myself I managed to walk real well. I'm same time I was very anxious how would explain why I am dressed like that. He start talking to me as never before ever so kindly. His eyes were at all time on my thin body and asked me who I am. I start talking looking at the ground and explaining what happened at the slide. I was surprised that even talking he couldn't figure out it was me. As I told him my boy name he was finally realized my transformation and I could tell his amazement was so big. He never really talk much to me as a boy as his younger brother was my friend but I could tell he had real interest in me this time. He told me that I am looking more beautiful than my sister and she was pretty good looking. I could feel my cheeks were going red and even felt a slight breeze true my bare thighs under my dress. He asked me to go over to their house and watch TV with him. It took little convincing as I wasn't very keen to be seen on the street dressed as girl, but he made me go out. He was waiting for me at the gate. I looked bit nervous on the street hoping none of the other neighbors were out. I must have been very sexy looking girl as his face had such huge smile. Just before getting in their house we seen a friend of his coming over to see him and who looked me in the very same way and when we talked he had no idea I was the boy from next door. My neighbor looked at me and make sing not to tell who am I . We all walked in the house as he got hold of my hand in front of his friend like I was his girlfriend. He asked his friend to get in the living room and told him we would be their shortly to get to the kitchen and bring some soft drinks. I felt so exited and could feel my knees tremble. He asked me to relax and play his girlfriend and that I am one of the granddaughters that have not visited before. He assured me he would never find out if I don't tell. I bid my head and follow him with glasses in my hands. We sat in the sofa a cross if his friend. He served the drinks and got the TV on. Then took a seat next to me and put his hand over my shoulder and fixed my hair a bit which was reaching just bellow my shoulders as I was seated. I somehow managed to realize and cross my legs one over the other exposing my bare thighs but also in the same time trying to hide what is between them. My new boyfriend rest his hand over my bare leg and was really showing off. The feeling of having his hand on my thighs was much better that I could ever imagine. I realized that moment I was born in the wrong body and been a girl was coming so natural to me. For first time I start looking at my neighbor as a girl would look at a boy and was enjoying every bit of attention. He did most of the talking and manage to help me hide my anxiety which turn into confidence after while believing I really can pass as girl. I noticed how the other boy was keep looking at my legs and knew I have some real weapon I can use in all the boys I was going to meet in future. My new boyfriend even kissed me couple of times on my cheeks in front of his friend and I even expected him to do that. He noticed I do not resist him on been kissed and when I told him is time to go back home as my grandmother may be worried for me he got up with me and in the way out hold my body with one hand on my ass cheeks and the other behind my back and kiss me on my mouth. That was the best moment of my life so far.

Later at home I dint want to get off my sister clothes for long time keep looking at myself at the mirror. I realize I was born in the wrong body and ever since been so sad I can't change that.

I can relate to this story. I had always dressed in my sisters pretty dresses and did not want to change back,

I enjoyed reading your post alot of times growing up I felt that I was born into the wrong body ,my brain seems to be wired female. As a GG friend told me she was wired with a male brain we both had the wrong plumbing. Love Brenda Lee

Hi Emily & welcome,

That's a nice story about self discovery & young love. I think we'd all like to have an update if you're comfortable with that?

Best wishes,

Molly.
    Just be who you wanna be - even if only for a few hours here & there!

Hi Molly,
    Glad you enjoy reading of how I got into my feminine side. English is not my first language and it may take me bit of time to write about the rest of that holiday. But I will make the effort. Wasn't sure many people will like to read about me considering my writing skills.

Hi Emily,

Well, your initial post was very well written & I wouldn't have guessed that English isn't your first language so take your time & if you'd like to tell us more then that's up to you.

Molly.

Hi Molly,
    I am not sure to what extent I can write about some details. Are they any restrictions by the site?

Hi Emily,

There are FAQs & rules for posting that can be read up on before posting so best to read through those first.

Molly.

Hi
    Im Antonia and i have been crossddressing for many years but i cant seem to pluck up the courage and get dressed up in my fav dress and heels, do my make up and go out in the big wide world as a woman. When i dress i feel fantasic and want to show my self off, but im scared what reaction i would get. Can anyone give me some information or guidance?

Hi Emily,

This is a lovely story - with your slim body and long hair you must be quite convincing, even beautiful, as a female. Consider yourself gifted and fortunate!

Katie

Hi Katie,
    Thank you for your response. I wish I can upload a picture of me as I am now. For some reason I am no able to access my account settings.
    When dressed at the time I started I was convincing in such way that only people who knew me well could find out after longer conversation.
    I am still pretty looking girl but not as much as I wish and I was .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Emily I pretty much echo what KatieV said.

Thank you Katie

Quote Originally Posted by emilyshine View Post
    Hi Molly,
    I am not sure to what extent I can write about some details. Are they any restrictions by the site?

All noted in the FAQs You agreed to them when you signed up. This is a PG site..

Quote Originally Posted by Antonia Flemming View Post
    Hi
    Im Antonia and i have been crossddressing for many years but i cant seem to pluck up the courage and get dressed up in my fav dress and heels, do my make up and go out in the big wide world as a woman. When i dress i feel fantasic and want to show my self off, but im scared what reaction i would get. Can anyone give me some information or guidance?

There is all sorts of guidance here that you can access when you get 10 posts. And please next time, start your own thread and don't hijack someone else's.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-15-2016 at 03:50 PM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hi Emily, and a belated welcome.

Your story is for some of us our greatest fantasy. To pass convincingly as an attractive female, to be desired and to be swept up into the arms of a handsome man, while feeling the summer air on our bare thighs and the feeling of loose, flowing female clothing - all I can say is wow, I am SO envious. I'm not surprised it was the happiest moment of your life.

Your English is really good, but it would be very helpful if you could break the writing up into much shorter paragraphs...and please do write more.

Nikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

hi Nikki,
    Thank you so much for the lovely comment.
    I am glad you enjoy reading the beginning of my story of how I become a girl (in my mind). Will try to find time and write some more.