Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD Fitness Check-in

Banned Read only

CD Fitness Check-in

I Hope I'm posting in the correct spot.

I Know a lot of us ladies like to keep fit. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing fitness check in?? We can post what we did for a workout and what outfit we had on, and motivate each other. Anyone interested??

Geoff

My workout regiment is just playing dress up and fashion show. I get more exercise doing that, then splitting a cord of wood by hand. I had to get a laugh out of that. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I just can't imagine how I would look in a work out outfit.LOLOL

I had lunch. This could be interesting. Remember this is the MtF section not the clothing section, so make sure you discuss the workout and not just the clothing
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I do work out at la fitness around 5 days a week.
    I care about my legs, so I do stepper 15 minutes to burn fat down.
    Then abs in a seat machine lifting 115 pounds, 4 series of 15 each one.
    Then abs in a upward inclined bench, another 4 series of 15 each.
    I work out my hips, waist, then 10 minutes sauna room.
    I always wear a small black short that shows my upper depilated legs and my butt.
    The best part is when in locker room, I usually walk naked when I shave my face, then go to the showers and shave my whole body, lower legs, butts, arms, armpits, back and pubic, there some guys smile me and other do things that I can't say here...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I run 3x a week and yoga 2-3x a week. Vegan. NO SUGAR.
    Every inch a lady!

I go to the gym on whatever days I don't work. Mostly I do treadmill jogging and the escalator style stair climber,unless I go to Zumba class.
    I also go after work if it's early enough.
    Today I wore my sleeveless shirt over my pink tie-dye bra. In colder weather I wear leggings.
    I work out with weights at home.l
    Stay inspired
    Amy

My fitness has just been 60-90 minutes of cardio per week along with a semi healthy diet, so very little sugar and no fast food. I typically wear male clothes to work out

Bicycle at least a little every day winter or summer, always in drab, though.

Banned Read only
    Just did Firm Basics Fat Burning Workout in a pink and black jazzercise sports bra and black workout panties

I use elipical at gym daily 1hour before work. Allways in drab. Lost 55 lbs over span of many years. There is still room for improvement (i was huge). I definitely could eat better.🌺

I try to eat right for one. For exercise, I doff work boots, clothing suitable to the weather. and go for about an eight hour exercise routine called work. Instead of me paying the gym, the gym pays me. Nothing really fem, but I keep my girlish figure that way.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

My typical workout week is Yoga on Monday and Thursday, Body Pump (choreographed weight exercises). I dress full male for Body Pump, but more female for Yoga, with my toes painted. I also go to a trans Yoga class taught by a MtF TS once a month. I go in full girl mode for that.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

3 x week I start with about 30 minutes of stretching, back therapy exercises and calisthenics. That's followed by 15 minutes on the Nordic trac ski machine. After that I have about a 30 minute ballet routine I perform.

2 x week I walk 2 to 3 miles and then come home to do a woman's exercise routine called "Fluidity".

2 x week ballet class at dance studio

When the kids are away my home exercise wear is a leotard and tights with breast forms and light makeup. I sometimes add my wig also if I'm feeling like it. Important tip; take out the breast forms before practicing the ballet. Otherwise you'll only be able to balance with the forms in. That makes taking classes in drab very interesting.....

My exercise consists of running in circles, wrestling with my fears, leaving no stone unturned, and jumping to conclusions. I also do an occasional leap of faith.
    Live and let dress.

Leg lifts in every direction and squats to keep the butt looking great. I tried jogging but the ice kept falling out of my glass.

I use the elliptical two to three times a week, sit ups, push ups, and posture exercises. Too much of a closet case to hear anything but guy shorts and a tee shirt.

One of my friends convinced me to join a local hotel's swim club for it's pool. He gave it up. I stayed. I promise myself to swim at least one lap, and if I'm really tired, I'll stop. Once I start, I can usually continue, the water's refreshing. But that's it right now.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Leotardman,

I practically live at the gym. Or at least from 5:45am to 7:00am. Mostly free weights, but I do attend a Body Pump class on Monday & Wednesday where I am usually the only guy out of eighteen to twenty-two women of various age groups. It is during this class I am the bravest. I have been known to wear sports bra, yoga pants, and a baggy t-shirt.

However today was shoulder and triceps, with deadlift and calves.

@--}-----
    Michelle

I usually do at least 45 minutes of cardio via treadmill or stairmaster followed by squats, lunges, leg curls 3 days a week. I do very light weights for upper body as my shoulders develop rather quickly ( and that's not cute!) I typically wear wild colored or print tights and a t shirt with matching nikes of course ( we must coordinate)
    "the sex is in the HEEL"

Banned Read only
    I just finished up doing Firm Sculpted Buns, Hips, and Thighs, one of my FAVORITE Firm lower body workouts, in a multi color Danskin Leotard. Back to work tomorrow for a 16hr day 0700 to 2300 and than back to work Sat for 0700. I "might" do a workout on Saturday evening. However, it depends on how tired I feel, and it's going to be a short workout

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila11 View Post
    My exercise consists of running in circles, wrestling with my fears, leaving no stone unturned, and jumping to conclusions. I also do an occasional leap of faith.
    There's always one. You forgot flying off the handle and climbing the walls . Now there are two of us.

Same for me in any mode, tea drinking and cake eating. Actually I like step and general walking for cardio fitness, in my girl shorts, skirts and tops. I have to keep it light these days, as long term meds have affected my cardio vascular abilities.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I got serious about Sherry's figure, I quit my gym. Muscle definition isn't fem! I soon lost 20 pounds of some muscle, but all of my spare tire!

Besides watching what I eat, I do a daily routine of crunches and stretching excersizes.

When I dress up for a work out now? It's just for fun!
    37262.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I love to dance dressed. Apart from that I am usually in drab when I exercise. Surfing with forms just doesn't work for me. The surfing comes first. I do enjoy walking on the moors while dressed, but usually I'm in company and in drab.
    Last edited by Jane G; 06-18-2016 at 10:48 AM.

I love working out...I spend quite a bit of time at the gym under normal conditions and I work out at home too...always dressed. I also wrestle...I'm crazy about wrestling and I actually wrestle dressed too. I got hooked on GLOW as a kid and my love for feminine squared circle antics only grew. Just posted a bit of a goofy wrestling vid at my YouTube btw.
    Some say muscular definition isn't femme but I've always found the opposite to be true...
    http://www.youtube.com/c/CatchQueen - My YouTube - I post there regularly