Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD Fitness Check-in

I recently started Jillian Michael's '6 pack in 6 weeks'. You spend 35 minuted a day, 5 days a week..... And found to be very effective for both abs and legs. Another one of her programs - 'no more trouble zones' is also very good.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Well I am off for a walk on the moors shortly. I will be wearing leather walking boots, m & s walking trousers, a tee shirt and water proof jacket.

I agree with Sheila11 and reb.femme. My exercising is limited by my COPD. Respitory MD said not to worry about losing weight due to COPD. Seems losing weight causes it to get worse! I would just love to drop 20 pounds and/or 4 inches around the waist! Lana Mae

I used to walk allot but as we age, it gets harder so for my 50th bday, I joined crossfit...its killer but I love it.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I do cross-fit, yoga, and MTA witch is a physical workout with some physical therapy and he found a couple muscles that were dormant and turned them back on. It helps us do the other workouts even better. But it is good to maintain the body.
    Part Time Girl

I do a great deal of walking, partially because I like it and partially because it is teh only way to get around very much in Japan where I live. On the weekends, I often walk a lot i the morneding then in the afternoon can walk 4-5 hours in a row without a break. [I] feel great after doing this.
    Still, when it comes to fitness, the big thing for me is to watch my diet. I gain weight easily so I have to avoid fattly foods, and keep to low fat, nourishing foods as much as possible. I am not fanatical about this, or at least too fanatical but this is the only way that I can wear the clothes I like. It's probably because of metabolism. For me the choice is simple,endulge in all the fatty food I like or indulge in the clothes I like. I choose the clothes. It7s also healthier!

Your photo looks great! I hope that s you. I have a Fitbit for 10 days now...loving it. Lost a few pounds and my middle is shrinking! Charlyne