Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late Life Crossdresser

Aspiring Member

Late Life Crossdresser

I did not start cross dressing until age 59.

At this time I thoroughly enjoy it. Love to dress as a woman from head to toe.

Are any of you late life cross dressers?

I am now 73 years old and a mature lady when dressed.

Just curious
    Last edited by Martha G; 06-15-2016 at 01:37 PM.

I'm 36 and started in my late 20's. Viva late lifers!
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

Aspiring Member
    Hi Martha

Started a couple of years ago aged 67 having kept it suppressed since puberty. I love it and even if I only have an hour to myself will put on bra and forms under drab. I don’t have too many fem clothes, and am stuck in a DADT situation but make the most of it.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Hi Martha G, was there any life issue that precipitated your crossdressing? I hate to answer a question by asking a question. I will just say for me personally, that I was diagnosed with prostate cancer of an aggressive type about 10 years ago. I have had the crossdressing urges since I was young, but since my surgery my crossdressing has become logrithmic. As I respond I am totally dressed with makeup, nails done, etc and wondering if I am more than just a crossdresser. For me a life issue has changed me.
    Love,Sabrina

I first did it around age 13, but quit, and only drew pictures of women dressed the way i like, and only bought my own clothes at age 51, in 2005 been doing it part time ever since. 62 now.

I'm really just starting now at 60. Tried on some stuff in my preteen years, then the interest slow simmered over the years. I never had a strong need combined with a good opportunity. It wasn't until about 55 that I made the leap and bought something, a bra and some pantyhose. That's only cracking the door I see now. A fellow could spend his whole life trying on pretty things and never reach the end.

Banned Read only
    Odd chronology for for me. The first time that I went out dressed (no makeup or jewelry) was Halloween, 2003. I was almost 55. The next time was January, 2014 with makeup and jewelry. The third time was December, 2014 a couple of weeks after my 66th birthday. After that, it was 2-4 times per month. In between was a lot of underdressing during the day and neck down at home.

What I've come to understand is that there is a part of my persona that has a distinct female sense. Intuition plays strongly in how I approach the world. I am sensitive to others around me. I can tell pretty accurately when something is not right for someone that I know. I usually don't know what it is specifically, but I can tell when something is "off", which is that only way that I can describe it. It could be what someone says, it could be their tones and inflections, it could be body movements, it could be facial expressions, it could be what we humans do when we think no one is looking or perhaps any of a dozen other things. But, the result is always the same: Something is happening such that 2 + 2 does not equal 4.

It is also useful to note that these sensibilities are imbedded in Don's personality as well as DeeAnn's. They are not mutually exclusive. When I thought about this, I realized that it wasn't 2 personalities in play; it was one personality with a few subtle shifts.

DeeAnn

It does seem like a lot of us really get into this, in their 50's.

Gold Member
    Well I am 69, and love to dress; However, I am still a closet dresser.
    About 14 years ago, I build a large addition to my House-Closet.
    Now I have more room to roam around while dressed.
    Rader

I'm 53, and have been dressing off and on for about ten years, but still a closet dresser. I can imagine that as my "don't give a ... " attitude continues to develop with age I will more and more consider venturing outside later in life. But not this week and not this year

I was 50 when I started, only four years ago. I have little by little added to my wardrobe but it's still mainly comfy cloths that I wear around the house. I ways thought it might be part of just turning 50 and not wanting to be old but I see now that it is more than that. Learned a lot from this site.

I'm kind of a late bloomer in cross dressing. I'd always wanted to dress, but I didn't seriously start until I turned 50.
    I have a lot of catching up to do.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Me! Me! Not a thought, not a hint until I was 55 and I'm now closing in on 60. Not that I was ever a macho, macho man but holy eye shadow, Batgirl, I had never thought about wearing a dress!

If crossdressing is indeed something we're born with, I wonder why the switch was thrown so late for some of us?

Hi Martha, Not a late lifer, but am out more now at 75 I am getting a lot of looks an come on's . Like you a mature women. Jo

Hi, Dressed a little as a teenager, took a 50 year break and started again at 67 and now I'm 71. I'm afraid I'm still immature dressed or not.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I have been dressing more often, and purging less, in my late 50s & early 60s than when younger. I think this may be from some desire for stimulation following my SOs post menopause sex interest decline. I admit the don't care what others think has influenced me some. For the first time ever, I asked for a lighter than natural, cream color, on my toes at my pedicure. So far, the SO has not commented. I now know how she feels when I don't notice something in her appearance has changed. For the first time, I met a friend for sex, wearing panties, bra and thigh highs. He removed the bra and panties, but not the stockings. I feel so good when I wear them, I'm glad he didn't. Why doesn't he call? 😅

I started at 14 years old,secretly wearing mothers cl;othes
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Experimented with dressing since age 13 - began dressing in my own clothes several times a week around age 50

I have been dressing since I was 5 or so....and look forward to becoming an old woman, in every sense of the word.

Wow, there is so much that I can relate to here. I started in my early teens and then went into a long hibernation for several decades. Just about 50, the urge overwhelmed me once more until today (18 years later) I am chomping at the bit to have Sarah time. Along with the dressing, I have reconciled myself that I am truly transgendered with a very strong girly side deep with-in me.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I'm 62 and started dressing when I was 5. I spent all of my life trying to suppress the urge until about a year ago. Now I have a closet full of everything girly. Wish I had embraced my feminine side a long time ago. Dressing is just wonderful.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm 73 and started dressing in my 50's. Completely out of left field!
    (So, if u wonder why I dress the way I do? Remember, Sherry's only 20!)

I never even thot about trying on women's things before then!

I blame the prostate meds they put me on at about the same time.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

While medications for prostate cancer will affect the hormone levels, so many men are put on it and do not start to crossdress, so there has to be something else needed to trigger this.
    Genetics or some other factor as yet unknown.
    Hugs, Ellen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]262749
    I have dressed occasionally from 5 yrs old, at 51 now I have accepted my own identity, but it has been hard
    Attached Images Attached Images

I originally started around 10. My mom forced me to stop at 16. I started again around 18 and stopped for the longest time at 22. I'm married and started again a couple of years ago. I'm 55 now and like to dress as if I was in my 20s. My therapist helped me decipher a lot of memories. It's pretty clear now as to the time frame of past events.