I agreed to see whatever counselor my wife selected.

The first time we went together. Due to circumstances I went alone twice.

The first time alone, I took the opportunity to show the therapist some recent pictures of me en femme, and I discussed my crossdressing.

The second time alone, I took the opportunity to go to therapy dressed (except for makeup, because I didn't have time before the session).

Even though the therapist doesn't really have any transgender experience, I thought both sessions went well. I presented comfortably in both male modee and female mode.

She did ask a couple of questions that I had trouble answering.

1. If you were retired and living alone, would you dress full time.

I said I would dress more than I do now, but I wouldn't dress full time. Now I go out in public two to three times a month. If I was retired and living alone, I think I would dress almost every night, and I would go out as a girl about half the time.

2. When I'm dressed, do I feel like a girl, or a man in a dress.

I told her that I felt like a girl. [But maybe that was just wishful thinking.]

3. Is it OK if I tell your wife that she [the therapist] saw me dressed.

4. She also asked me why I didn't tell my wife before we got married.

My answer was that I thought I was the only man in the world that got excited by wearing lingerie. At the time we got married, I didn't really know what crossdressing was, nor how far it would go. I had a small stash of girl lingerie that I used for arousal, if you catch my drift. I thought that once I got married, I wouldn't need an alternate means of arousal. I think many of you will understand my reason.

I didn't answer that one (yet). We have DADT relationship, with some agreed upon boundaries. My wife knows that I go out dressed. But, she has never seen me dressed, nor does she want to. She also has never seen any pictures of me dressed, nor seen any of my clothes, except maybe for a bra or two that I inadvertently left around. She doesn't even know my girl name.

How would you answer these questions, and why would you answer them that way.