Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Become the wife

Become the wife

I am so relaxed as a woman. I also find myself attracted to men. I want to be with them as a woman and have them treat me as a woman. I can totally see myself falling in love with a man. Having a man ask me to be his wife and slide a ring on my finger would be a stunning ending to a unique journey. I look forward to spend the rest of my life performing my Wifely duties that I will repeat when I take my wedding vows.

Sounds lovely - so why not make it your future?
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

That is a wonderful dream, one that could happen if you pursue it. BTW, welcome to the "family".

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

It's a nice goal. One that I, myself. have always wanted to fulfill. Being in touch with one's self and accepting one's self is the first step towards doing that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Welcome Janae.

I wonder what you mean by being treated as a woman and performing your wifely duties?

Do you mean getting a clothing allowance, having a hot meal on the table for him when he comes home, ironing his shirts, and using your feminine wiles to ensure he is in permanent sexual heaven, then some years later divorcing him and keeping the house he paid for?

Or do you mean the version where you both go out to work and eat a lot of take-aways each evening while discussing stock market trends and tiptoeing around the subject of having children?

Have you thought this through?

Sorry- I'm English- we tend to be pragmatic.

Heartiest good wishes to you and may all your feminine dreams come true.

Hugs, Nikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

Banned Read only
    Janae,
    Your profile doesn't mention if you're married, so I'm assuming you're not.
    CDing has different effects on us, in your case it opens up a female side which appears to have a need to share with a man , is this only fantasy or would you like it to become a reality, there is obviously a big difference, fantasy can't hurt you, reality can, so think very hard what you may get yourself into.

I'm bi-gender so I feel the same about women, I would love to be a female companion and be openly accepted by a woman, sharing and caring for each other. I appreciate my wife saying she's not a lesbian, but behind closed doors does it really matter ?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yeah, just what kind of "the wife" do you imagine yourself.

A) Wearing pearls and heels and a beautiful summer dress, she serves her hubby a beautiful heart shaped meatloaf. "I hope you're not too tired from work to have sex later!"

B) "I said, the car broke down at Walmart again. What's wrong with you?"
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-16-2016 at 01:00 PM. Reason: don't try and bypass the filter by using euphamisms
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

It's true that crossdressing means different things to different people. I dream of being a female companion to a female (and yet still be biologically male -it's complicated, I know). Your vision is of a more traditional male - female dynamic. If you find the right partner and it makes you happy, go for it.🌺

Silver Member
    Interesting first post to CD forum but not my area of expertise or interest. Welcome.

And who's stopping you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    Interesting first post...
    My thought exactly. Sounds like the makings of some fantasy fiction.

But let's run with it. Consistent with many prior comments, what is stopping you from living your dream?

I'm particularly interested in hearing which wifely duties you are most excited about.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I was laid off two months ago and when it happened my wife was excited and said i could be the "housewife" untill i get back on my feet(im in school, she works a professional day job). It was great for a few weeks. Id wake up early and dress and sweep, mop, dishes, etc.. Currently writing this while looking at a huge pile of dishes and the living room is a wreck, about to make a grocery list - then go shopping, trash needs to be put to the curb, deciding what to cook tonight(grilled chicken or shrimp alfredo is what she wants), the dog has an appointment for her shots at 4, change both air filters, send back incorrect size blinds(ups) OR go take them accross town and get correct size, put up the blinds, stop what im doing and field all of her texts about how her boss is a jerk or her co-worker wore something she thinks in inapproprate, exercise, and lastly - which should be first - study so i can graduate and start working again!
    Reality, as expected, is much different then fantasy. Being in her "shoes" made me realize a lot of the stuff i wasent doing as her husband(and wife) and iv really been stepping up my game the last few weeks with supprise visits at work with flowers, a nice purse, lunches, but most of all just simply being kinder and more thoughtful. I love my wife and am happy to do these things. Hell, she seems to get a kick out of it lol. Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it OP
    Be careful of the toes you step on today, for they could be connected to the asses you kiss tomorrow.

Anyone who has spent time off work taking care of the house while your spouse works gains new insights into who is doing what

This morning I had some serious housework to do, which I had been putting off. So I sorted out a pair of crop leggings , a mini skirt, sleeveless top,breast forms and a pair of old pink flats and an apron. I also wore my old wig which is past its sell by date but it is my favourite. Plus, I put on a bit of lippy.

I had been going about half an hour when the doorbell rang. Looking out of the window, I see that it is a female of about 55 and quite good looking. So I opened the door and she asked me if I was the wife. Quick as a flash I said no, I am not a Mrs I am a Ms. So I said that I am not a wife now but an ex wife. But she kept on insisting that I do look like a wife the way that I was dressed. I even spoke with my voice higher and more softer than normal. Finally after about 5 minutes she apologised for disturbing my housework and said her goodbye and left.

I know that I am 75 and passable but it did make my day.

Anybody else been mistaken for a wife at home.

Julie.

Aspiring Member
    Since I am the only one in the house, I would address myself as a MS. If I dress around the house I would always make an appropriate lady. And I am one who passes very well whether casually dressed or full dressed.

Like the Boy Scouts ( or in my case The Girl Scouts) ALWAYS BE PREPARED.

If it is someone I know I just don't answer.

Well let this "housewife" get back to her chores.

But I do enjoy being "The Woman Of The House" Actually I enjoy being a woman period!

If I were married, I could be an excellent housewife. Very hardworking but very feminine as well.

Tee Hee!
    Last edited by Martha G; 06-16-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Fairy tale hopes and dreams seldom are reality. Look at Prince Charles and Princess Diana.. how did that work out? Some times, i would like to be dolled up with a gentleman, but it is more a fantasy, than reality. I would like to dance with one, though, and spend time, short of full sex.

I too have had this desire many times .I think it wouldbe great to be a housewife .

If this is only a fantasy thread with no expectations of becoming true, then please ignore my comments below and have fun fantasizing. But if it isn't, I have a few thoughts drawn from my GG perspective:

So let’s say you are discovering a latent attraction to men and you truly would be happier in a relationship with a man than with a woman. That’s fine, this happens to a lot of people. Let’s also assume you will find a hetero man (one who is attracted to women), who will accept the fact that you were also born male, who will "treat you like a woman" (whatever that means), and who will marry you. So what happens after he slides the ring on your finger (don’t forget, you also slide a ring on HIS finger). What do you imagine, a perfect marriage with a big, strong husband who will forever protect you from all harm?

This is a myth, propagated by all the fairy tales told to little girls, tales of prince charmings whisking them off to a life of pure bliss, a myth that also forms the basis for all the romance novels and Hollywood romantic movies.

The reality in our day and age is that couples share financial, household, and childcare responsibilities. Good luck finding a man who does not expect you to pull your own weight. So this means an equal marriage with equal voices when it comes to making decisions, some of which invariably will clash and cause discord. The other reality is that eventually the romance phase of relationships does fade, and couples eventually realize their partners are not the prince charmings or princesses that will meet all their needs. Some people cope with this well and work hard enough on their marriages to not have them fail, but the third reality is that about 50% of marriages do end in divorce, and when this happens the husband seldom acts like a prince charming.

So you may better serve yourself if you construct a more realistic expectation of being in a relationship with a man, or with anyone for that matter. Expect to be an equal partner in a relationship, expect to pull your own weight, expect to discover that he will not meet all your needs, expect that sometimes he will be the cause of harm done to you instead of protecting you from it and become strong enough to withstand this, expect to work hard at resolving this and also resolving the disagreements that do crop up in relationships. And finally, expect that ultimately happiness comes from within. You should never transfer the responsibility for your own happiness onto anyone else. If you do this, then you have a good chance at achieving a successful relationship with someone.
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-16-2016 at 12:49 PM.
    Reine

wait...no horse? No knight? As the woman in my house today I am fixing the sprinkler system I wuill have to make a trip to the hardware store, I did a load of laundry, I will have to find dinner The living room needs vacuuming....Hey I could use a wife.

But it's fun to daydream.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    ...This is a myth, propagated by all the fairy tales told to little girls, tales of prince charmings whisking them off to a life of pure bliss, a myth that also forms the basis for all the romance novels and Hollywood romantic movies..
    Er Mods, can we get this removed? I've got my wife believing that we will live in a castle and live happily ever after. What she isn't aware of, is that I intend to be a Princess too.

My wife does shift work and works, 365/24/7 and she puts up with me. Housework is OK fulltime when I'm between contracts, but not very intellectually stimulating for me. Good luck if you're seriously looking to live a life of servitude, but GGs are still fighting to be unburdened of this societal requirement.

Reading back on the above makes me sound like a humour free zone, which couldn't be further from the truth. All I'm really saying is truth is harder than that which we dream of. All said, if you're happy, to hell with the world. It's your life.

Becky x
    Last edited by reb.femme; 06-17-2016 at 05:07 AM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

If we all knew what our real lives would become before jumping into doing them, nothing would ever get done! Wanting is almost always way more interesting than having. Most people choose an occupation before knowing what it really entails. Same with relationships. Like Reine wrote, most of us grow up being told a complete fabrication of what to expect in our lives. While I never got the 'little prince' description of life, I know for a fact that my mom told my sister all kinds of stuff that never worked out. NO prince, no knight, no white horse, just lots of horny males who only wanted to get laid. She's still disappointed to this day that 'her prince' never showed up. The one time she remarked this to me, my response was that Diana's prince DID show up, and it wasn't exactly all it was supposed to be.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    Since I'm pretty out there not much changes when the wife is gone. As for being the June Cheever back in the day. Folks it doesn't happen. Anyway I do about the same chores as I do when she is home.

Silver Member
    I think the wife has left the building? I hope the OP is given some time off from her "wifely duties" to answer the questions here soon.

I like to light some candles in the bathroom and squeeze in to the bathtub. I do some cooking because I like to bake and eat. I wish I could fit in one of those cute dresses. But I like to bake and eat a lot.

I want my actual GG wife to act as my husband and treat me as the wife. This is my dream.