Thread: Beach time

Beach time

Summer is here, time to get down to the beach for some sun n surf. Seriously contemplating about going em femme, I've recently picked up a cute black bikini top with matching bottoms. Has anyone else gone in a two piece? Hopefully get some follow up pics from the beach.Attachment 262750

Megan I think you might be able to pull it off ! The top looks good on you & your long legs will stand out with the bottom. I say go for it.

Top looks good enough to try wish you would have posted the Bottom but by your Avatar I think you can pull it off. Have nice sunny sexy day at the beach. Hugs DonnaP

Aspiring Member
    Before you go, think about whether you can live with tan lines for several weeks. Plan accordingly.

first of all, I"m not a young person so the bikini probably isn't exactly in my wheelhouse, and last thing I need is my gut hanging over a bikini bottom, but it looks to me like you'd be fine

Quote Originally Posted by abby054 View Post
    Before you go, think about whether you can live with tan lines for several weeks. Plan accordingly.
    Maybe just go topless
    Seriously though, that did cross my mind, limit the amount of time in the direct sun with a lot sunblock and I should be ok.

I go to the beach all the time in my bikinis. The tan lines don't bother me. Go for it! You will definitely enjoy it!