Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever walked in the rain in full fem.

Have you ever walked in the rain in full fem.

It's raining now and it brings back fond memories of one night 40 years ago when I went out late night full fem.

My parents had a garage with a second floor room where I hid my stash.
    They let me sleep out there, I said it was like camping and late night night I would sneak out full fem.

I remember I got got in a thunder storm. I was soaked to the pantyhose and loved it.

A couple of time guys in cars tried to pic me up .

I had to hide under a car one time. LOL
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I love rain.

You reminded me of a time when a dearly departed friend and I closed down a restaurant after about 3 or 4 ours of blissful conversation. To my surprise, we had a nearly-midnight-drizzle on our hands. I stood with my hands stretched wide and looked up to the heavens doing a little twirl which seemed to crack her up. It ended up being one of those moments of being, when all just seemed right in the world.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I'm in England

The question should be 'have I ever been out walking when it's been dry!'
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

So love being in the rain, having my clothes wet & clingy, maybe a little bit see-thru
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Several times, while walking my dog in full fem mode. When I first moved to the town I live in now, I stayed for a while in an apartment, while locating a house to buy and concluding the purchase of it. That meant that when the dog needed out, I had to take him out, on leash.

I had already decided I would be 'out' with my new neighbors in my new home town, and I was frequently going out for social occasions en-femme. If I was about to go out in girl mode or had just come back, and the dog needed to go out, that usually meant I walked the dog en-femme, rain or shine. I might change my shoes so I didn't have to walk him in bad weather while in high heels. But out we went!

On one occasion, I encountered a neighbor walking his dog, who had on several earlier occasions met me in male mode with my dog. My pup is a very recognizable and unusual breed - a Bernese Mountain Dog - so there was no doubt in his mind which dog he was seeing. My dog was certain to be the only example of his breed for miles around. I will confess, I kept my umbrella positioned so he couldn't get a very good look at my face, and hoped he would assume he had met my daughter walking my dog. We chatted briefly, mostly talking about our dogs, and he never mentioned the encounter later.

Most recently, I attended a women's softball game while we had intermittent rain squalls. I did what everyone else among the spectators did, and used my umbrella. I even used it to shelter another lady who was using her own umbrella to keep her long-furred Samoyed dog dry.

In general, I don't like getting out in the rain while en-femme, because I don't want to mess up my nice, girly clothes or shoes or wig and makeup! But since I go out a lot en-femme, I have lost count of how many times my girly self has been caught in the rain.
    Last edited by Ceera; 06-18-2016 at 01:28 AM.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I've had to run through the rain, along a dirt path rapidly turning muddy, in a sundress and sandals. I was up in the mountains for a friend's party and it was raining pretty good by the time I left.

In general, I don't think much about being rained on as Amy, or about as much as any other woman would.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yes I have. But now, I live in the desert so rain is not a frequent event. My Daddy was a farm boy and he told me, "Always love the rain." That's just beautiful.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Yup, thank goodness for umbrellas.

Banned Read only
    Susan,
    It's getting like that at the moment, I've been going to my social meeting for six months now and every time it's rained, I will admit it's an unusual feeling the rain on stockings , but not good for the outfit or the hair/wig !

I do find certain styles of women's raincoats quite sexy, they remind me of taking off a sweet rapper to reveal something nice underneath !

does white-water rafting count? Got pretty wet doin that!

Yes I have been in the rain. I still got wet.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Sounds like a really fun idea i'm going to have to try it next time it rains

One night. I was en femme. My wife was out of town. I realized I needed to walk the dog before going to bed. I put the leash on the dog and walked him in the back yard dress, bra, panties, nylons & all. It was thrilling.🌺

I avoid the rain when en femme. I'm afraid that my wig will ge drenched, and that the cap will show through the hair.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My first second time out was in the rain, so I took an umbrella, which gave me cover from the rain and being seen. In fact, my profile picture (my home page) is from that night four years ago. This is what I wore. I remember it so well.

I didn't get soaked through to the skin though.

Becky
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by reb.femme; 06-19-2016 at 04:42 AM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Many times, because I like to go out in the rain, since it's less chance to get across someone who knows me and if I do, I can hide my face behind the open umbrella. And for me, it's another kick. I really like to walk through low water puddles and take a chance to get wet shoes and pantyhose, but not right away.
    Last edited by Karmen; 06-25-2016 at 04:25 AM.

If I did I didn't do it deliberately, I always had an umbrella. Can't mess up that "do" ya know.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Thanks for bringing this up, I have a yellow rainjacket. I should look for suitable/matching girly boots, watertight pants and colorful umbrella.

I have never done this, but it sounds like fun! I have just added this to my bucket list. 😀
    Di

There is definitely something very sexy about "wetlook". Whether its from the rain or a pool, I love the way the clothes become very clingy and transparent.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have been out in the rain a couple of times, the umbrella helps me hide me if I run across someone. I didn't like getting my shoes wet, I was afraid of ruining them. But now after hearing this I think I will try to appreciate it next time and dress a little more girly to see how it feels and looks.

Platinum Member
    Walking in the rain is my favorite time to be out en femme especially in the darkness. Don't get your panty is a bind. I'm talking about early evening after the sun has set. In a residential neighborhood with sidewalks. Not at 2:00 AM on "Hooker Drive." There is usually less people out. I always use an umbrella which helps obscuring my height and male facial features. In the Pacific Northwest it's usually cool in the evening. I really enjoy a cool breeze playing with the skirt of my dress and slip. In my early years I was honked at once with an approving yell. I was wearing a long sleeve vivid red dress, red heels, and, a blond wig.

Aspiring Member
    I sometimes walk through the park in a narrow valley that leads down to the beach. A couple of times it has been raining. As a few on her have said, the umbrella is great for obscuring your face, so I seemed to have a lot more confidence when other people were around. The wind blows along the valley though, so it was a bit of a fight with the umbrella. I love the rain, so I felt great being out there as a woman. I have a woman's raincoat, so I didn't look out of place.
    One thing is for sure - when it's raining, nobody is looking at you. They're more interested in finding shelter or getting as quickly as possible to their destination.

Aspiring Member
    The advantage of wearing a skirt in the rain is that all that gets wet and dirty are your shoes/boots and tights if you are wearing any - unless your skirt is very long. Trousers get wet and get splashed with muddy water at the hems and are much more difficult to clean than tights. On the other hand I avoid wearing any high quality skirt longer than my coat in wet weather as some skirts are more easily ruined by rain than any trousers.

Silver Member
    Used to walk with the girls (neighborhood women) most every night. At the far point about a mile from home the rain gods dumped some serious water on us. We all had on light colored tops for visibility which quickly became transparent. One of the women started joking we all looked like contestants in a wet t-shirt contest. Gone was any chance of a secret about what was under my top. The rain was gone in a few minutes and we continued home joking about going to the next wet t-shirt contest. The next clear night we were all back out walking