Thread: New Glasses shopping trip

New Glasses shopping trip

I want out dressed in my local area for only the second time with a GG friend. Went to pick out and order a feminine set of glasses and I found the perfect pair. We picked up friend's daughter went to subway. Then to the mall to shop bought a new bra, a swing, a new top and wonderful new flowing skirt I just love. Helped friend's daughter pick out a dress that looked great on her, No funny looks and the optometrist was very professional even though my male name was on prescription card and I paid for it with a card with male name. Got to use my credit card with Jessica on it for the first time while shopping which was really a thrill for me. All and all very fun and empowering day.

glad you had a fun outing Jessie I was wondering about it!
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

You go girl.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Jessie,
    Last time I went for an eyesight check I asked the young salesman if he could do me a deal on a female pair, while we were looking through the frame selection he came out to me about dressing for a party and feeling guilty because he liked it so much. We talked about his feelings , I said I'd give him some contact details if he needed any help. On my collection day I offered to show him some of my pictures, he was very surprised how I looked and appreciated how open I was with my CDing. When we finished checking the glasses out he thanked me and wouldn't stop shaking my hand, I really felt I had helped him through his problem.

I was also grateful that he'd helped me with some female glasses.

great days, may there be many more
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I envy you. I wish that I had the courage to venture out into my community dressed and confident.