Thread: Dream

Dream

The other night i had a dream that i was a girl my whole life and i was with a group of girls chatting while walking around the high street of the city I live near and I felt so good that i was a girl and i was accepted by others. I woke up had had such an urge to dress after like 2 months without dressing.

I was just wondering if any of you have had dreams where you have dressed in
    Ellie May 😘

Sure. All kinds of dreams about CD, TS, waking up a girl, always being a girl, being turned into a girl, having a girl dress me up, etc. etc. etc..
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

sorry, always dreamed I was a pilot in one of those Vulcan bombers which used to buzz my house.
    If you see any going cheap, let me know (not that I can afford the gas)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Aspiring Member
    I am a lucid dreamer and I can control parts of the dream. I often crossdress in my dreams, and in some dreams I have long hair and breasts, however I am always male. Also an odd thing about these dreams is that no one ever seems to notice anything unusual about me.

I'm not always aware of my clothing in my dreams, but when I am aware of my clothing, I am invariably en femme. I've had a few dreams in which I was post-op SRS.

Almost always in some kind of femme attire but no-one notices or cares.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I sometimes find myself dressed when dreaming. Sometimes I'm worried that my family will see me, but I enjoy being dressed regardless.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

sometimes i dream i'm in maid outfit obeying someone

For as much as I think about being a girl, I really don't dream about it often. Maybe a few times a year. When it does happen, it's quite the experience. I wake up in a great mood, and just lie there trying to recreate the experience. Daydreaming doesn't hold a candle to sleep dreaming when it comes to impact.

Banned Read only
    Charlotte,
    Dreams shouldn't be discounted lightly, at the period before and after my CDing started at the age of 8-9 years I had vivid long term dreams lasting months if not a year or so. They were tied in closely to what actually happened and formed an important part of an assessment in my gender counselling. I can't say if I lived the dreams or the dreams continued from reality but they were put down to a very strong female element.