Thread: my true femme self

my true femme self

Just this morning while out and about as my usual routine, it kind of dawned on me how when I encounter others the proper pronouns are used for my presentation without hesitation and how men seem to be more helpful as of late going out of their way(opening doors, offering help with packages and such) asking if I need help finding something; as if I'm lost or confused, a bit condescending I know but after all they are just men. I know I don't "pass" upon close inspection and voice but how wonderful to be taken as my femme self, not just the clothes, kind of an ego boost and a conformation that I'm truly being myself and that these "feelings" and mannerism's are truly normal for me. I just feel so good now, I think all inner conflicts are gone. I wonder if anyone knows the term for this or has experienced this. Just had to write this milestone in my life, it's good to know one's not alone on this journey. Thanks for letting me bend your ear.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Allisa, I call it normal, just you being you and loving it......, I feel the same way. Marshalynn

I think it's either finding harmony in life or properly finding yourself, Lisa - perhaps a little of both...

Regardless, it doesn't really matter what it's called; only how you feel about yourself and what you're experiencing...

Happy for you Lisa - long may the feeling continue...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

It's nice to read posts from girls -- women really -- where their TG lives are going well. It gives those if us who are in the closet hope. Thanks. 🌺

I think the term is "just being youself" I am much the same way, most people use the female pronouns and treat be as just another women and it makes be feel good

Richelle